Trump tears into John Kerry over shadow diplomacy with Iran

If he's engaging with Iranian government officials without the direct approval of Trump, who with regards to Foreign relations IS the "United States" then he is in violation of the law.
How, you stupid fuck? What has he negotiated? What has he convinced other countries to do? The answer is absolutely nothing. It's entirely up to Trump whether he wants to pull out of the deal. And nothing Kerry does can affect that in any way.

Where does it say "agrees" to in the text of the law?

Now try and read it slow and mouth out the words so you can understand it, you wanna be resistance cuck.
Nobody said anything about “agrees,” you crazy drunk. Kerry has not violated anything. And that’s why, despite Republicans controlling every aspect of government, nobody will investigate him over the Logan Act. You’d have to prosecute every other living former SOS.

Trump Tears Into John Kerry Over ‘Shadow Diplomacy’ With Iran

President Trump railed against former Secretary of State John Kerry over his secret meetings with foreign officials to keep the U.S. in the Iran nuclear deal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Kerry is nothing more than a peckerwood....... out of all this bs at least the swamp is being drained and the liars are getting exposed.
I'm sure John Kerry is very concerned.....:71:

If he's engaging with Iranian government officials without the direct approval of Trump, who with regards to Foreign relations IS the "United States" then he is in violation of the law.
How, you stupid fuck? What has he negotiated? What has he convinced other countries to do? The answer is absolutely nothing. It's entirely up to Trump whether he wants to pull out of the deal. And nothing Kerry does can affect that in any way.

Now try and read it slow and mouth out the words so you can understand it, you wanna be resistance cuck.
Nobody said anything about “agrees,” you crazy drunk. Kerry has not violated anything. And that’s why, despite Republicans controlling every aspect of government, nobody will investigate him over the Logan Act. You’d have to prosecute every other living former SOS.

He's trying to "save" a deal that the current administration doesn't like via interaction with foreign government officials.

That's a clear cut violation of the act, and that you can't see it means you are either a complete moron, an loser partisan hack-twat, or both.

32116461_882993015230032_2179345884360212480_n.jpg
Kerry has met with everybody that's in the deal besides the dotard because they all want the deal to stay in place. Not just the Iranians.

It's obvious once again you are clueless on the topic. Go bug someone else
Mal...you're a foreign policy expert now? Do tell.....

Kerry has met with everybody that's in the deal besides the dotard because they all want the deal to stay in place. Not just the Iranians.

And this isn't violating the Logan act how?

Don't worry about the constitutional issue with it, is Kerry violating the Logan Act or not?
A Trump sheep really shouldn't bring up violations of the Logan Act. But go ahead and try to prosecute him. Convince the Judge that Kerry is wickedly trying to keep in place U.S. policy that is currently in place.
Kerry has no authority to talk to any foreign power regarding US foreign policy.

Just as much as you are a military expert. Maybe you can explain how Lurch has any authority to be working with Iran.

Watches as you waddle off, fucking dope

^ shrinks away from factual information, like the typical dotard

Except you provided no "factual information", toad
Have you, Mal? I'd love to see how this rises to the point of a crime.

Just as much as you are a military expert. Maybe you can explain how Lurch has any authority to be working with Iran.

Well, Mal. I'm only a partial expert on the military aspects I experienced when I served. I'm not like you....thinking because you stayed in a Holiday Express last nite, you know all about the military. You've been trying to tell us all...about...the....military for years. :abgg2q.jpg:

He's trying to "save" a deal that the current administration doesn't like via interaction with foreign government officials.

That's a clear cut violation of the act, and that you can't see it means you are either a complete moron, an loser partisan hack-twat, or both.
Clear cut? Then go file the lawsuit! You’ll be a hero! :rolleyes:

Well, Mal. I'm only a partial expert on the military aspects I experienced when I served. I'm not like you....thinking because you stayed in a Holiday Express last nite, you know all about the military. You've been trying to tell us all...about...the....military for years. :abgg2q.jpg:

You're a fraud...like Kerry. How's that? Save your crap, Hairy Back I know better

Now tell us all how Kerry has any authority with Iran or the deal. LOL Fucking dope

He's the "leading expert" on what exactly?

Finding a wealthy woman and marrying her...

The man makes Chamberlain in the 1930's look intelligent
Oh....DO tell us all about Chamberlain in the 30s, Mal.

He was an appeaser, like your Boy Blunder Ears and the dope Kerry was.

Now save your newest little lie BS, Hairy Back...nobody believes a word you spew. You lie at every turn LOL

And this isn't violating the Logan act how?

Don't worry about the constitutional issue with it, is Kerry violating the Logan Act or not?
A Trump sheep really shouldn't bring up violations of the Logan Act. But go ahead and try to prosecute him. Convince the Judge that Kerry is wickedly trying to keep in place U.S. policy that is currently in place.
Kerry has no authority to talk to any foreign power regarding US foreign policy.
Duh. Jesus fucking Christ.

It embarrasses me that Kerry is a United States Citizen------I would like
to see him deported to a desert island

Clear cut? Then go file the lawsuit! You’ll be a hero! :rolleyes:

Hack.

Forum List

Back