Trump tears into John Kerry over shadow diplomacy with Iran

And this isn't violating the Logan act how?

Don't worry about the constitutional issue with it, is Kerry violating the Logan Act or not?
A Trump sheep really shouldn't bring up violations of the Logan Act. But go ahead and try to prosecute him. Convince the Judge that Kerry is wickedly trying to keep in place U.S. policy that is currently in place.

Answer the question. Is Kerry violating the Logan Act or not?
NO. I have absolutely NO IDEA how you could possibly have interpreted my post as being anything but a "no."

Dotards... :rolleyes:

Well why isn't he violating the Logan Act?
How is he violating it? How am I supposed to make a counterargument to an argument that doesn't even exist?
Is he an unauthorized person negotiating with a foreign govt we are in dispute with?

A Trump sheep really shouldn't bring up violations of the Logan Act. But go ahead and try to prosecute him. Convince the Judge that Kerry is wickedly trying to keep in place U.S. policy that is currently in place.

NO. I have absolutely NO IDEA how you could possibly have interpreted my post as being anything but a "no."

How is he violating it? How am I supposed to make a counterargument to an argument that doesn't even exist?
Is he an unauthorized person negotiating with a foreign govt we are in dispute with?
Nope

32116461_882993015230032_2179345884360212480_n.jpg
Kerry has met with everybody that's in the deal besides the dotard because they all want the deal to stay in place. Not just the Iranians.

Don't worry about the constitutional issue with it, is Kerry violating the Logan Act or not?
Kerry has no authority to talk to any foreign power regarding US foreign policy.
Duh. Jesus fucking Christ.
You should go over and see what you can do.

Nope
Are you claiming he is authorized, he isnt negotiating or us and iran have a good relationship?

Nope
Are you claiming he is authorized, he isnt negotiating or us and iran have a good relationship?
The deal remains in place, so we are not in dispute. He is also not negotiating with anybody, because he does not have the authority to do so.

Kerry has met with everybody that's in the deal besides the dotard because they all want the deal to stay in place. Not just the Iranians.

Kerry has no authority to talk to any foreign power regarding US foreign policy.
No they’re waaay too conservative for me

Nope
The deal remains in place, so we are not in dispute. He is also not negotiating with anybody, because he does not have the authority to do so.
Then what, exactly, is he doing.

Plus they treat women like dirt and kill gays.

Trump Tears Into John Kerry Over ‘Shadow Diplomacy’ With Iran

President Trump railed against former Secretary of State John Kerry over his secret meetings with foreign officials to keep the U.S. in the Iran nuclear deal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Kerry is nothing more than a peckerwood....... out of all this bs at least the swamp is being drained and the liars are getting exposed.
Charge sKerry with a violation of the Logan Act. The deep state is running a shadow government betting Trump won't do squat about it. Time to smack these fuckers down and put Hillary in Prison while we're at it.

Nope
That’s a great way of admitting that you have absolutely no idea what Kerry is doing

Yep. They're too alt-right for even the dotard.

Nope
But John Kerry was?
Did you really just say we are not in dispute with iran? Kinds of a hrisky position to take, dont you think? Too much maddow bro?

Trump Tears Into John Kerry Over ‘Shadow Diplomacy’ With Iran

President Trump railed against former Secretary of State John Kerry over his secret meetings with foreign officials to keep the U.S. in the Iran nuclear deal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Kerry is nothing more than a peckerwood....... out of all this bs at least the swamp is being drained and the liars are getting exposed.
Charge sKerry with a violation of the Logan Act. The deep state is running a shadow government betting Trump won't do squat about it. Time to smack these fuckers down and put Hillary in Prison while we're at it.
Go right ahead....any day now....any day now....any day now....

Nope
But John Kerry was?
Did you really just say we are not in dispute with iran? Kinds of a hrisky position to take, dont you think? Too much maddow bro?
As of today Iran is in complete accordance with the nuclear deal, as certified many times by the dotard.

Nope
That’s a great way of admitting that you have absolutely no idea what Kerry is doing
Neither do you or you would have answered the question.

Yep. They're too alt-right for even the dotard.
Maybe you missed the WHCD. Talk about treating women like dirt.

Forum List

Back