Trump tears into John Kerry over shadow diplomacy with Iran

32116461_882993015230032_2179345884360212480_n.jpg
We can put that one right up with “Obama tapped my wires”

Is he an unauthorized person negotiating with a foreign govt we are in dispute with?
Nope
Are you claiming he is authorized, he isnt negotiating or us and iran have a good relationship?
The deal remains in place, so we are not in dispute. He is also not negotiating with anybody, because he does not have the authority to do so.
But John Kerry was?
Did you really just say we are not in dispute with iran? Kinds of a hrisky position to take, dont you think? Too much maddow bro?
As of today Iran is in complete accordance with the nuclear deal, as certified many times by the dotard.
Dude, the deal itself is possibly in dispute. We should find out this week. Word of mouth is, he is plotting to throw trump of course. I would imagine that would be illegal even it was france he was negotiating with. Of course, the leftists in boston arent the most trustworthy. New England twats and such..
A couple weeks ago, they said they were going to retaliate for syria. I believe they threatened war last week.
As i said, risky.

Is he an unauthorized person negotiating with a foreign govt we are in dispute with?
Nope
Are you claiming he is authorized, he isnt negotiating or us and iran have a good relationship?
The deal remains in place, so we are not in dispute. He is also not negotiating with anybody, because he does not have the authority to do so.
Then what, exactly, is he doing.
That’s a great way of admitting that you have absolutely no idea what Kerry is doing

no----that's a great way of admitting that Kerry is not telling us what he is doing
with the Iranians. We already know that he is ADAMANT about the GORGEOUS
negotiation for which he takes "credit"

But John Kerry was?
Did you really just say we are not in dispute with iran? Kinds of a hrisky position to take, dont you think? Too much maddow bro?
As of today Iran is in complete accordance with the nuclear deal, as certified many times by the dotard.
Dude, the deal itself is possibly in dispute. We should find out this week. Word of mouth is, he is plotting to throw trump of course. I would imagine that would be illegal even it was france he was negotiating with. Of course, the leftists in boston arent the most trustworthy. New England twats and such..
A couple weeks ago, they said they were going to retaliate for syria. I believe they threatened war last week.
As i said, risky.
“Word of mouth is he is plotting to throw Trump off course.”

Which Fox News celebrity’s word of mouth are you talking about? When Trump announces we’re leaving the deal tomorrow, will that prove that what I said about Kerry having no power to negotiate anything was right? How long have you supported former SOS’s being prosecuted for treason when meeting with representatives of projects they worked on?

But John Kerry was?
As i said, risky.

Which Fox News celebrity’s word of mouth are you talking about? When Trump announces we’re leaving the deal tomorrow, will that prove that what I said about Kerry having no power to negotiate anything was right? How long have you supported former SOS’s being prosecuted for treason when meeting with representatives of projects they worked on?
Hillary should go to the guy who scorched her in the election and lobby for him to get out of the deal.

But John Kerry was?
As i said, risky.

Hillary should go to the guy who scorched her in the election and lobby for him to get out of the deal.
Hillary does not want to meet with Putin, and Putin doesn’t want to leave the deal

But John Kerry was?
As i said, risky.

Hillary does not want to meet with Putin, and Putin doesn’t want to leave the deal
Then Condi can fill her role. :)

As i said, risky.

Might as well. Trump’s making the neo-cons cool again.

As i said, risky.

Might as well. Trump’s making the neo-cons cool again.
She did, and won yet again, as those nasty deplorables tend to do.

Announcement coming tomorrow. And after Kerry's leg breaking efforts.

Hmmmm.....Should we believe what Trump is ranting about?

Fool me once

But John Kerry was?
As i said, risky.

I read it on the boston globe.

Treason is such a fun accusation to throw around, isn't it Mal? When are you planning on proving it?

Will you cease your incessant stalking you befuddled fruit cake. I mean really it's waaaaay past old. Go pretend you're a Naval aviator or something....they have video games for that
Why is it, Mal, that you always have to make a thread about me? Focus....it's about Kerry...it's about Iran...it's about foreign policy...it's about unsubstantiated claims that Kerry broke the law.

Forum List

Back