Trump teases very major tax cut for middle income people before midterms

Republicans are out of session and won’t be back until after the midterms.

Besides, how is it going to pay for those tax cuts? Cut Medicare and Social Security?
By getting rid of the jillions of meskins you scum allowed in to freeload off taxpayers.

What the fuck are you even trying to say here?

how about this...if the budget that Trump submits this spring is larger than the one he submitted last year you leave the board forever, it is is smaller I will leave the board for good.

Do you have the balls to back up your worship of Trump?
And if Trump submits a budget with cuts you leave the board forever?

SIGN ME UP.

Ok, here we have it people.

If Trump's budget is larger than this years, you are gone for good.

If Trump's budget is smaller than this years, I am gone for good.

You agree to that deal...YES or NO?
If Trumps budget submits cuts, find a new sock puppet, fly!

Not just a cut here and there, a smaller budget than last year. Moving money around does not count.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Spending was laid out last year.

It’ll be less.

He has also told each Cabinet member to come up with 5% spending cuts.
#MAGA
Trump to Unveil ‘Major Tax Cut for Middle-Income People’ Before Election.

I'm laughing so hard you trump supporters truly believe this crap he's lieing to you hahah.
Trump could be the most honest president in modern history

That comment is the real reason why everybody mock trump supporters.
The reason he keeps kicking Leftard ass.

See our deficits, we can’t afford more.

Reduce spending...dumbass.
Yeah that will happen...dumbass.
That’s how every American gets out of debt dumbass - they spend less, they don’t go to their boss and demand more money.

Gee congress has been increasing spending. What world you live in?
Dumbass, Trump is proposing to reduce spending across the board by 5%.
Yeah his cabinet members.

#MAGA

I'm laughing so hard you trump supporters truly believe this crap he's lieing to you hahah.

Not everybody, only idiots like you.

What the fuck are you even trying to say here?

how about this...if the budget that Trump submits this spring is larger than the one he submitted last year you leave the board forever, it is is smaller I will leave the board for good.

Do you have the balls to back up your worship of Trump?

SIGN ME UP.

Not just a cut here and there, a smaller budget than last year. Moving money around does not count.

It’ll be less.

So we have a deal.

Bigger budget than last year you leave for good.

Smaller budget than last year and I leave for good.

Is that the deal you are agreeing to?

#MAGA

28166355_539918503039997_7062120003118243167_n.jpg

SIGN ME UP.

It’ll be less.

So we have a deal.

Bigger budget than last year you leave for good.

Smaller budget than last year and I leave for good.

Is that the deal you are agreeing to?
Bigger budget than allocated to 2019, doubledogdare.

Well folks, that should seal the deal on the midterm elections and you know those Temporary tax cuts that you all got and Piglousi calls crumbs. But will take them away if elected....the tax law states that it is permanent until 2025! So there goes one of the ABNORMALS talking points

Did a little bird tell you, or can you provide a source/link?
It’s true. I just saw Trump saying it on TV.

The problem for Republicans is that Congressional sessions are over until after the election.

This is just a flat out lie for a really fuking ignorant stupid Republican base that will believe anything that a$$wipe says.

We know he’s lying. But somehow they find his lies believable. They’ve got to be a party of t@rds to believe this guy when he is very obviously lying.

You’re right, Repubs do believe many lies there elected politicians tell, But democrats didn’t believe Clinton when he said he never had sex with that woman, or when BO said you can keep your doctor and your health insurance, or when Feinstein said she didn’t leak Blassey Fords identity, or when Hellary claimed she landed under sniper fire. You didn’t believe any of those lies, did ya Deantard.

#MAGA

Attachments

• DaNN_DpU0AAuzeu.jpeg
    DaNN_DpU0AAuzeu.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 10
#MAGA
Congress is not in session until after the midterms. LOL you people believe everything your leader says.
Where did he say Congress was in session before the midterm?[/QUOTE

Trump can unveil snuything he ewsants if Congress isn;t there to do anyuthing about it.

M<aybe I should stip by the vank to borrow money opn the idea that I am re
#MAGA
We don't need tax cuts. We need REAL spending cuts. A balanced budget amendment. Term limits.

While I do agree that the left are disingenuous about our debt and spending, so is the GOP. It was the end of times with Obama's spending, now pretty much silence from most people.
People like Hanity are the biggest offenders. Bitched every night about Obama's debt (and I agreed) but now is mostly silent on the debt most nights.

Our economy is doing fine right now. Rather than more tax cuts we need MAJOR spending cuts. Combine that with the current tax revenue and cut the debt faster.

A balanced budget would be great.

2000,2001. you remember, before Bush took over.
Yes, Republican Congress.
Bill Clinton + Republican Congress = balanced budget
George Bush & same Congress = deficits & debt.

What changed?

We were on the path to paying down the debt & would be debt free in less that ten years.

You would be dancing naked around the fire if we had that today.

But nope. Biuh ran for election on taking the surplus & giving it back. Hell, you probably voted for him,. You wanted your money instead of paying down that debt so really, quit pretending you give a shit about any deficits or debt.

Bush came in on a slowing economy and went into a recession just a month and a half into his Presidency and then 911 hits and we spend our way out. That is what happened, a slowing economy, and a catastrophic event and by November we were out of the recession. Now we need to cut spending and start taxing.

Congress is not in session until after the midterms. LOL you people believe everything your leader says.

Trump can unveil snuything he ewsants if Congress isn;t there to do anyuthing about it.

#MAGA
We don't need tax cuts. We need REAL spending cuts. A balanced budget amendment. Term limits.

While I do agree that the left are disingenuous about our debt and spending, so is the GOP. It was the end of times with Obama's spending, now pretty much silence from most people.
People like Hanity are the biggest offenders. Bitched every night about Obama's debt (and I agreed) but now is mostly silent on the debt most nights.

Our economy is doing fine right now. Rather than more tax cuts we need MAJOR spending cuts. Combine that with the current tax revenue and cut the debt faster.

What changed?

We were on the path to paying down the debt & would be debt free in less that ten years.

But nope. Biuh ran for election on taking the surplus & giving it back. Hell, you probably voted for him,. You wanted your money instead of paying down that debt so really, quit pretending you give a shit about any deficits or debt.

Bush came in on a slowing economy and went into a recession just a month and a half into his Presidency and then 911 hits and we spend our way out. That is what happened, a slowing economy, and a catastrophic event and by November we were out of the recession. Now we need to cut spending and start taxing.

Bush came on with a balanced budget. Low unemployment.

So, you are claiming two unfunded tax cuts, tax cuts at a time of war, a war in Iraq based on lies, unfunded expansion to medicare, doing nothing to stop a near financial collapse had nothing to do with anything?

And really, the dot com bump & 9-11 caued us to lose 800,o00 jho0bs 7 yeas later?
How fucking stupid are you?

What changed?

Bush came on with a balanced budget. Low unemployment.

So, you are claiming two unfunded tax cuts, tax cuts at a time of war, a war in Iraq based on lies, unfunded expansion to medicare, doing nothing to stop a near financial collapse had nothing to do with anything?

And really, the dot com bump & 9-11 caued us to lose 800,o00 jho0bs 7 yeas later?
How fucking stupid are you?
You forgot to mention Clinton left Bush with 20 Islamo terrorists who just learned how to fly jets.

#MAGA

If idiots like you knew history you wouldn't be as dumb as you and every other Trump hater is......
FACT CYKA

36488216_608156406216206_3867198771045597184_o.jpg

President Trump told reporters on Saturday that his the White House and Congressional leaders are “studying very deeply, round the clock” to roll out a phase II tax cut for middle-class Americans before midterms.
Trump Teases ‘Very Major Tax Cut For Middle-Income People’ Before Midterms

Oh no the DEMOtwats are going to hate this idea, they won't be able to rip off their slaves as easily.

Imagine giving people the option to have more money omg........

You do realized he's lying to you don't you?

Congress is gone and not in session until after the election.

There is no way anyone in congress can write and pass a bill that cuts taxes before the election. No one is there to do it. They're all gone home to campaign for the election.

You actually believed that didn't you.

LOL.

You people are good for comic relief.

Do you ever get tired of being made a fool by trump?

Yeah that will happen...dumbass.
That’s how every American gets out of debt dumbass - they spend less, they don’t go to their boss and demand more money.

Gee congress has been increasing spending. What world you live in?
Dumbass, Trump is proposing to reduce spending across the board by 5%.
He also said Mexico would pay for the wall. How stupid are you?
Tax and spend Leftist.

Borrow and spend out of control conservative.

Forum List

Back