Trump teases very major tax cut for middle income people before midterms

[

No I don't. So you see the elimination of the inheritance tax effecting a relative few as a middle class tax cut?
Don't care...It's grave robbery and it's wrong.

My thought in regard to right-and-wrong and the posted topic of a middle class tax cut is that a more fitting point would be the taxation of Social Security benefits. People pay into a system for 40+ years. Then when it is time for the government to return their money that has already been taxed, the government treats 85¢ on the dollar as taxable income. So when it comes to your complaint about unfairness to 13,000 taxpayers a year, my attitude is you're way off target.
well in theory, the money was a tax deposit and to get it back you have to pay taxes on it then. So you're incorrect. That money wasn't ever taxed. It was tax. It's still wrong to tax it, but your explanation is wrong since it wasn't ever actually taxed money.

Gee congress has been increasing spending. What world you live in?
Dumbass, Trump is proposing to reduce spending across the board by 5%.
He also said Mexico would pay for the wall. How stupid are you?
Tax and spend Leftist.
Cut Tax and borrow rightist.
Last time a Democrat cut Federal spending was...

Last time a Republican cut Federal spending was....

McConnell calls deficit 'very disturbing,' blames federal spending ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...federal-spending...cut/.../a5b93da0-d15c-11e8-8c22...
6 days ago - McConnell, in a Bloomberg News interview, also said there was little chance Republicans would be able to cut government spending next year ...

stop spending what you don't have.
Tell the repub congress. They have controlled the purse strings for years.
I agree, nothing I won't object to. But please don't say tax cuts aren't needed. The spending needs to be throttled back.
Cut spending first. We already handed out cuts and deficits increased dramatically.
no, the tax cuts are not permanent. they need to be permanent. I'm truly disturbed that trump signed that spending bill.
We need a balanced budget.
and term limits.

stop spending what you don't have.
I agree, nothing I won't object to. But please don't say tax cuts aren't needed. The spending needs to be throttled back.
Cut spending first. We already handed out cuts and deficits increased dramatically.
no, the tax cuts are not permanent. they need to be permanent. I'm truly disturbed that trump signed that spending bill.
What did you expect from Dr. Bankruptcy?

Why anybody would put a six-time bankruptcy ex-TV-game show host in the Oval Office just blows my mind to this day.
They want to say that the bankruptcies were corporate, not personal.
So does that mean Trump wasn't responsible for his own fucking corporations?
The rationalization that these idiots do every single day is stupefying.

and term limits.
Politicians suck.

and term limits.
Politicians suck.
With a captial S.

Well folks, that should seal the deal on the midterm elections and you know those Temporary tax cuts that you all got and Piglousi calls crumbs. But will take them away if elected....the tax law states that it is permanent until 2025! So there goes one of the ABNORMALS talking points

Well folks, that should seal the deal on the midterm elections and you know those Temporary tax cuts that you all got and Piglousi calls crumbs. But will take them away if elected....the tax law states that it is permanent until 2025! So there goes one of the ABNORMALS talking points

How is the weather in Moscow this evening?

Did a little bird tell you, or can you provide a source/link?

“Trump to Unveil 'Major Tax Cut for Middle-Income People' Before Election”

lol

Causing the deficit to swell even larger.

Too funny.

I guess this will be automatically unbelievable because it's from CNN.

Trump concedes no new tax cuts before midterms - CNNPolitics

Is there anybody who is such a stupid fuk they believe this nonsense?

Republicans are not even in session.

This is just Trump pulling one over again on a really fuked up and ignorant and stupid base.

Are you part of that base?

It’s true. I just saw Trump saying it on TV.

The problem for Republicans is that Congressional sessions are over until after the election.

This is just a flat out lie for a really fuking ignorant stupid Republican base that will believe anything that a$$wipe says.

We know he’s lying. But somehow they find his lies believable. They’ve got to be a party of t@rds to believe this guy when he is very obviously lying.

Put it out there a week before election day and demand both houses consider and vote. See who is brave enough to stonewall. Or stupid enough......

See our deficits, we can’t afford more.

Reduce spending...dumbass.
Yeah that will happen...dumbass.
That’s how every American gets out of debt dumbass - they spend less, they don’t go to their boss and demand more money.

Gee congress has been increasing spending. What world you live in?
Dumbass, Trump is proposing to reduce spending across the board by 5%.

Does that include the Defense Department or are they only programs that Republicans don't like?

Forum List

Back