Trump teases very major tax cut for middle income people before midterms

See our deficits, we can’t afford more.
stop spending what you don't have.
Tell the repub congress. They have controlled the purse strings for years.
I agree, nothing I won't object to. But please don't say tax cuts aren't needed. The spending needs to be throttled back.
Cut spending first. We already handed out cuts and deficits increased dramatically.
no, the tax cuts are not permanent. they need to be permanent. I'm truly disturbed that trump signed that spending bill.

I agree, nothing I won't object to. But please don't say tax cuts aren't needed. The spending needs to be throttled back.
Cut spending first. We already handed out cuts and deficits increased dramatically.
no, the tax cuts are not permanent. they need to be permanent. I'm truly disturbed that trump signed that spending bill.
We need a balanced budget.

Reduce spending...dumbass.
Yeah that will happen...dumbass.
That’s how every American gets out of debt dumbass - they spend less, they don’t go to their boss and demand more money.

Gee congress has been increasing spending. What world you live in?
Dumbass, Trump is proposing to reduce spending across the board by 5%.
Isn't it a pity, dumbass, Trump has increased the deficit by 100% since coming to office.

There will not be another tax cut before the mid-terms.

Bank it.

Trump is hoaxing you dumbasses once again.

He has also told each Cabinet member to come up with 5% spending cuts.
#MAGA
Trump to Unveil ‘Major Tax Cut for Middle-Income People’ Before Election.
Trump to unveil tax returns before 2016 election. Oopsie!

Trump to unveil "beautiful" health reform plan which will give you "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost". Oopsie!

Just how many times are you going to let Trump fool you, dumbass?

He kept the one promise that counts, he sent Hillary into retirement.

What did you expect from Dr. Bankruptcy?

[

No I don't. So you see the elimination of the inheritance tax effecting a relative few as a middle class tax cut?
Don't care...It's grave robbery and it's wrong.

My thought in regard to right-and-wrong and the posted topic of a middle class tax cut is that a more fitting point would be the taxation of Social Security benefits. People pay into a system for 40+ years. Then when it is time for the government to return their money that has already been taxed, the government treats 85¢ on the dollar as taxable income. So when it comes to your complaint about unfairness to 13,000 taxpayers a year, my attitude is you're way off target.

Reduce spending...dumbass.
That’s how every American gets out of debt dumbass - they spend less, they don’t go to their boss and demand more money.

And the deficit has been going up....see how this works?
Hilarious how the Leftards were silent about the deficit during the Obama error.

Even MORE hilarious how wingnuts won't hold Trump accountable.

Trump promised to eliminate the deficit, it’s set to rise to $1 trillion

• In his official campaign launch address, Trump promised to “reduce our $18 trillion in debt,” which will not happen if annual deficits hit $1 trillion in two years.

• On the campaign trail, Trump said he would “freeze the budget,” which has certainly not happened.

• Shortly before his inauguration, he told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he would “balance the budget very quickly… I think over a five-year period. And I don’t know, maybe I could even surprise you.”

• Previous to that, in March 2016, he told Bob Woodward that he could get rid of the debt “fairly quickly.” When pressed, he said, “Well, I would say over a period of eight years.” Since Trump took office, his own budget director called that promise “hyperbole.”

• Trump asserted during the second presidential debate that he would bring back energy companies, which would make so much money that they could pay off the national debt. This has not happened.

What did you expect from Dr. Bankruptcy?
not to sign the bill. fk, he didn't even get the wall. So far, that's his only disappointment for me.

And the deficit has been going up....see how this works?
Hilarious how the Leftards were silent about the deficit during the Obama error.
Hilarious how repubs control government and deficits increase rapidly.

And then they call themselves conservatives......

Forum List

Back