Trump teases very major tax cut for middle income people before midterms

Needs to make the death tax repeal permanent.

I was dead set against that until I read sometime within the last year that only 13,000 paid it in a year.

Highly doubt this would be the middle class tax cut Trump was referring to. I'm also not insinuating that it was what you were referring to either in terms of the middle class tax cut.

First thing my thought turns to regarding a middle class tax cut is getting rid of tariffs.
So your only objection to grave robbing is that only a relative few are being sacked?...Wow.

If you are alive & give your kid $50K, they get taxed on it.

So why should it be different if the gift comes via a will?

Income is income.

He has also told each Cabinet member to come up with 5% spending cuts.
#MAGA
Trump to Unveil ‘Major Tax Cut for Middle-Income People’ Before Election.
We don't need tax cuts. We need REAL spending cuts. A balanced budget amendment. Term limits.

While I do agree that the left are disingenuous about our debt and spending, so is the GOP. It was the end of times with Obama's spending, now pretty much silence from most people.
People like Hanity are the biggest offenders. Bitched every night about Obama's debt (and I agreed) but now is mostly silent on the debt most nights.

Our economy is doing fine right now. Rather than more tax cuts we need MAJOR spending cuts. Combine that with the current tax revenue and cut the debt faster.

#MAGA
We don't need tax cuts. We need REAL spending cuts. A balanced budget amendment. Term limits.

While I do agree that the left are disingenuous about our debt and spending, so is the GOP. It was the end of times with Obama's spending, now pretty much silence from most people.
People like Hanity are the biggest offenders. Bitched every night about Obama's debt (and I agreed) but now is mostly silent on the debt most nights.

Our economy is doing fine right now. Rather than more tax cuts we need MAJOR spending cuts. Combine that with the current tax revenue and cut the debt faster.
I think Trump is serious. The people he has to work with, not so much.

I was dead set against that until I read sometime within the last year that only 13,000 paid it in a year.

Highly doubt this would be the middle class tax cut Trump was referring to. I'm also not insinuating that it was what you were referring to either in terms of the middle class tax cut.

First thing my thought turns to regarding a middle class tax cut is getting rid of tariffs.
So your only objection to grave robbing is that only a relative few are being sacked?...Wow.

Income is income.
So when your parents die and will you their home, why should people be forced to sell it?

Z
The Senate has a duty to confirm or not. It does not say if the Senate feels like it, they should confirm.

Did they consider Garland??

Or do you like being of a party that cheats the Constitution?

And they chose not to. Not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand
So they pissed on their Constitutional duties because they never brought him up for confirmation.

Their constitutional duty doesn’t require them to bring him up to confirmation.

They said no. They advised the President.

So, the Senate voted?

The constitution doesn’t require the Senate to vote.
The U.S. Constitution states that the President "shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Judges of the Supreme Court."

Where the fuck does it say the leader of the Senate gets to decide.

Why do you think it is OK to cheat to win? Didn't your Mommy teach you better than that?

Z
And they chose not to. Not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand
So they pissed on their Constitutional duties because they never brought him up for confirmation.

So, the Senate voted?

So the Senate leader decides?

He or she decides how to proceed with any nominations.

That would be why he is the senate leader.

You are upset that they said no. I get that. But the Constitution gave the Senate a check on the President. They aren’t his rubber stamp

#MAGA

Seriously flawed. Like his supporters

So in what universe doers increasing the military spending without funding it, reduce the deficit?

#MAGA

So in what universe doers increasing the military spending without funding it, reduce the deficit?
Americans like Trump more than Obama. You crazies got him elected and you’ve turned the historical midterm swing into an oh crap election for Democrats.

Z

So, the Senate voted?

So the Senate leader decides?

He or she decides how to proceed with any nominations.

That would be why he is the senate leader.

You are upset that they said no. I get that. But the Constitution gave the Senate a check on the President. They aren’t his rubber stamp
For Supreme Court Justices they are given the DUTY to consider. They did not.

The Leader does not get to decide not to do it.

I am upset that they violated the US Constitution. You evidently don;t give a shit about that old rag.
Let mew know one thing that of Trump's that the Republicans did not rubber stamp?

My God he even nominated an accused sexual assaulter who lied under oath & your party rubber stamped it.

Let me kbow qwheb rtbhe chiuckenshits in the d[current Senaye get trhe balls to NOT rubber stamp Trumnp.

#MAGA

Americans like Trump more than Obama. You crazies got him elected and you’ve turned the historical midterm swing into an oh crap election for Democrats.

Actually not. In Feb, Obama had a 63%.

We need spending cuts and huge spending cuts, 25% across the board, then temporally raise taxes then when the deficits are reduced, then cut taxes. Time to live within our means.

#MAGA
Congress is not in session until after the midterms. LOL you people believe everything your leader says.
Where did he say Congress was in session before the midterm?[/QUOTE

Trump can unveil snuything he ewsants if Congress isn;t there to do anyuthing about it.

M<aybe I should stip by the vank to borrow money opn the idea that I am re
#MAGA

A balanced budget would be great.

2000,2001. you remember, before Bush took over.

#MAGA

At the same points in time Trump is more popular.

Income is income.
So when your parents die and will you their home, why should people be forced to sell it?

Their mansion?

#MAGA
Congress is not in session until after the midterms. LOL you people believe everything your leader says.
Where did he say Congress was in session before the midterm?[/QUOTE

Trump can unveil snuything he ewsants if Congress isn;t there to do anyuthing about it.

M<aybe I should stip by the vank to borrow money opn the idea that I am re
#MAGA

A balanced budget would be great.

2000,2001. you remember, before Bush took over.
Yes, Republican Congress.

At the same points in time Trump is more popular.
So you think the times are the sane???

Forum List

Back