Trump tells all other Republicans to shut up

I kinda like it. I have told them to shut up plenty of times......yelling at my TV. :lol:

So they shut up. And cease to give Trump any support at all. His campaign is about out of money, and the Convention has not yet happened. How is Trump going to handle that?

Well the losers are still whining away still praying for a Bush comeback. Some still want "Mr. Excitement Jeb".

:lol:

So they shut up. And cease to give Trump any support at all. His campaign is about out of money, and the Convention has not yet happened. How is Trump going to handle that?

What are you talking about? Trump out of money? He's got mega donors like T. Boone Pickens and Sheldon Adelson for crying out loud.

What are you talking about? Trump out of money? He's got mega donors like T. Boone Pickens and Sheldon Adelson for crying out loud.
Do they have a billion dollars to give to Trump? Because that is how much it takes to win these days.

T. Boone Pickens postponing major fundraising event for Donald Trump, cites scheduling issues

A few more terrorist attacks like Orlando and Trump can walk to the white house over the careers of Republicans.

It doesn't look to me as if Trump has gained anything from this one. In fact, at present, polls are indicating that he has lost considerable support with his antics.

It doesn't look to me as if Trump has gained anything from this one. In fact, at present, polls are indicating that he has lost considerable support with his antics.

You'd never admit it if he did. So why bother.

Trump is like a guy who likes the thrill of the chase, he goes, gets the girl he wants, dates her for a few weeks, then gets bored.

He seems to like the whole thrill of people supporting him fanatically, and isn't interested in "getting married" which is the equivalent of being sensible and trying to be stable and get the support of the majority.

Trump is like a guy who likes the thrill of the chase, he goes, gets the girl he wants, dates her for a few weeks, then gets bored.

He seems to like the whole thrill of people supporting him fanatically, and isn't interested in "getting married" which is the equivalent of being sensible and trying to be stable and get the support of the majority.

And..............
yada yada yada

Hope some of you realize you say the same thing day in and day out. Why so nasty and negative?
I think I will start saying something nasty about Hillary with each post.

Forum List

Back