Trump tells all other Republicans to shut up

You know...just throw in whatever I can come up with.

Trump is like a guy who likes the thrill of the chase, he goes, gets the girl he wants, dates her for a few weeks, then gets bored.

He seems to like the whole thrill of people supporting him fanatically, and isn't interested in "getting married" which is the equivalent of being sensible and trying to be stable and get the support of the majority.

And..............
yada yada yada

Hope some of you realize you say the same thing day in and day out. Why so nasty and negative?
I think I will start saying something nasty about Hillary with each post.
I like it when girls talk dirty :dev3:

Trump is like a guy who likes the thrill of the chase, he goes, gets the girl he wants, dates her for a few weeks, then gets bored.

He seems to like the whole thrill of people supporting him fanatically, and isn't interested in "getting married" which is the equivalent of being sensible and trying to be stable and get the support of the majority.

And..............
yada yada yada

Hope some of you realize you say the same thing day in and day out. Why so nasty and negative?
Yes, we haven't had enough negative posts about Hillary these past eight years.

And..............
yada yada yada

I don't care if you say something nasty about Hillary, your post just sounds like some pathetic child who didn't get their toy they wanted.

This is a political forum, I state my opinion. My opinion of Trump is not very high.

And..............
yada yada yada

I don't care if you say something nasty about Hillary, your post just sounds like some pathetic child who didn't get their toy they wanted.

This is a political forum, I state my opinion. My opinion of Trump is not very high.

LOL Hey, if you want to be that way, go for it. It is all you are trying to do. Get a reaction like you did from me so you can start in. See ya!

And..............
yada yada yada

LOL Hey, if you want to be that way, go for it. It is all you are trying to do. Get a reaction like you did from me so you can start in. See ya!

Bye!

So they shut up. And cease to give Trump any support at all. His campaign is about out of money, and the Convention has not yet happened. How is Trump going to handle that?

What are you talking about? Trump out of money? He's got mega donors like T. Boone Pickens and Sheldon Adelson for crying out loud.

And the number of Trump ads on television?

zero.

He’s having cash flow issues. There is hard money then there is soft money; Not knowing what you’re doing, hiring the rejects from other campaigns, having advisors like Ben Carson (the same man who Trump said had the mentality of a child molester), and not embracing your party’s ideals would be a problem if he doesn’t spend his own money.

Which he isn’t doing.

Even though the convention has not yet happened, Trump has told all the rest of the Republicans to shut up. And stated that he does not need them to win the General Election.

trump tells republicans to shut up - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Is this a wise position?

No, both the Republicans and Democrats represent good and equal portions of the American public
that any public official in federal govt is supposed to represent and serve.

How can you serve and represent anyone without listening to their issues concerns interests and grievances?

Both parties and their leaders need to open up, listen to, work with and answer to their constituents and the greater public,
especially if they are running for office in federal govt.

Forum List

Back