🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

I tell you what. You go in a bar in the Bronx. Tell the patrons that they can go back to their country. See if they accept that it's not a racist remark. I'm betting no.

Why did you pick a bar in the Bronx?
Because the Bronx has quite a few minority people. And before you start throwing around "oh that's racist too" It's a statistical fact. And unless you believe in "micro-aggressions" which I don't, I feel free to use statistical facts.

So, Trump calls out a few people based on their actions, and words, and

to make a point, you want me to say something to people based on their race...

YOu just revealed how confused you are on this issue.
Deflection noted, thanks.

I wouldn't want to have to defend his behaviors, either.

How is it deflection? The scumbag pigs of the DNC press are flat out lying, but you act as if we should debate the lies of demagogues rather than the facts.
Perhaps you don't understand the definition of the term "deflection".

You purposely changed the subject (from Trump to the media) to avoid addressing my point.

That's called "deflection". That's as simple as I can make it.
At least he answered you. I've been having my questions ignored all day. No actual basis for the accusations getting flung around here, but golly, they keep it up.
They are racists, and they cannot escape that fact.
False accusation

You are a liar with no evidence
Already have. Trump's speech says it all.

Why did you pick a bar in the Bronx?
Because the Bronx has quite a few minority people. And before you start throwing around "oh that's racist too" It's a statistical fact. And unless you believe in "micro-aggressions" which I don't, I feel free to use statistical facts.

How is it deflection? The scumbag pigs of the DNC press are flat out lying, but you act as if we should debate the lies of demagogues rather than the facts.

You purposely changed the subject (from Trump to the media) to avoid addressing my point.

At least he answered you. I've been having my questions ignored all day. No actual basis for the accusations getting flung around here, but golly, they keep it up.
False accusation

When you can't debate the facts, call your opponent a racist and walk away.

The modus operndi of the left. It's also usually a sign of losing an argument.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

Just to document the number of (intellectually) impotent low-lives and their use of the Funny button (not a single surprise among them):

Funny x 24

SomeDudeUDunno
K9Buck
Cellblock2429
Correll
MarathonMike
Intolerant
lantern2814
harmonica
Pilot1
petro
Meister
WillPower
TomParks
Bob Blaylock
The Breeze
Dale Smith
theHawk
Claudette
miketx
jwoodie
ptbw forever
Dreadnaught1968
kwc57​
Dumb fuck old racist piece of European shit.

False accusation

From some friendly USMB Trumpsters:

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages
They're all racists. Enough said.
They are not

You are a liar

You have no evidence and the burden is on you to prove it

Now it is enough said
Already have dumb ass.

Every one of those statements are accurate about Negroes. In fact most of them are too kind seeing what a burden Negroes are on this country..

the guy is his own worst enemy...
just curious, did he mention any names in his tweet?
i think it isnt hard to figure out who he is talking about when he expresses himself.....like i said he is his own worst enemy......
did he mention any names? did he? was it racist or questioning patriotism?
if someone says the President of the US is coming do you know who they are talking about?..

i think it isnt hard to figure out who he is talking about when he expresses himself.....like i said he is his own worst enemy......
if someone says the President of the US is coming do you know who they are talking about?..

False accusation

Already debated the facts, and no one is walking away; Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises | HuffPost Trump is fulfilling his promise, just like David Duke said.

if someone says the President of the US is coming do you know who they are talking about?.....do you?....

The four congresswomen. Who do you think he was talking about? Make believe people?

if someone says the President of the US is coming do you know who they are talking about?.....do you?....
did he mention any names? did he? was it racist or questioning patriotism? it's a simple question loser. you aren't going to get an answer until you answer mine which was first. first in first out.

The four congresswomen. Who do you think he was talking about? Make believe people?
did he mention any names? are there only four congresswomen?

False accusation

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages
They are not

You are a liar

Now it is enough said
Already have dumb ass.

Every one of those statements are accurate about Negroes. In fact most of them are too kind seeing what a burden Negroes are on this country..
Only you know what you are talking about. I sure as hell don't.

That's an idiotic question, seeing that the four congresswomen addressed his racism, and Trump never denied it was them he was talking about. Question answered.

They are not

You are a liar

Now it is enough said
Already have dumb ass.

Only you know what you are talking about. I sure as hell don't.
the play dumb ploy you're using?

That's an idiotic question, seeing that the four congresswomen addressed his racism, and Trump never denied it was them he was talking about. Question answered.
and yet you have no names. so you have no idea who his reference was about. and yet they perked right up!! I asked, you didn't answer, what was racist about his statements?

False accusation

Lol! What is there to lose? Trump's speech was as clear as it could possibly be. And it also applies to Trump, since he complains about this country just as much.

Poor Trump was provoked. He couldn't help it.

You're verging on arseholery now.

Eye of the beholder. You're the one claiming Trump was provoked, as if that relieves him of responsibility to act like a decent American.

Maybe he is indeed acting like a decent American and you're the one that isn't. If you won't stand up for this nation at least in my mind you're no kind of a decent American, you're just a sniveling coward that's more intrested in finding acceptance as a member of a herd than in standing up for his nation.

Forum List

Back