Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

They're all racists. Enough said.
They are not

You are a liar

You have no evidence and the burden is on you to prove it

Now it is enough said
Already have dumb ass.

Every one of those statements are accurate about Negroes. In fact most of them are too kind seeing what a burden Negroes are on this country..
Only you know what you are talking about. I sure as hell don't.
the play dumb ploy you're using?
Play dumb about what? " Negroes, burden on this country?" Is that it? Seriously? 400 years of enslavement, and they are the burden? Only in the brains of complete idiots, and those who live by the golden rule of hate, while pretending to be lover's of Jesus.

They are not

You are a liar

Now it is enough said
Already have dumb ass.

Every one of those statements are accurate about Negroes. In fact most of them are too kind seeing what a burden Negroes are on this country..
Play dumb about what? " Negroes, burden on this country?" Is that it? Seriously? 400 years of enslavement, and they are the burden? Only in the brains of complete idiots, and those who live by the golden rule of hate, while pretending to be lover's of Jesus.
aren't you the ones who say the blacks are so stupid they can't get a voter ID card? I'm just saying, it's you all calling blacks stupid, no one else.

Poor Trump was provoked. He couldn't help it.

You're verging on arseholery now.

Eye of the beholder. You're the one claiming Trump was provoked, as if that relieves him of responsibility to act like a decent American.

Maybe he is indeed acting like a decent American and you're the one that isn't. If you won't stand up for this nation at least in my mind you're no kind of a decent American, you're just a sniveling coward that's more intrested in finding acceptance as a member of a herd than in standing up for his nation.
How is racism and hatred for the "other" standing up for this nation, when this nation has a Declaration of Independence, A Bill of Rights, and a Constitution? Remember "We the people?" Or "All men are created equal?" Do you stand for these things? If you don't, then you are no American for sure.

From some friendly USMB Trumpsters:
They're all racists. Enough said.
They are not

You are a liar

Now it is enough said
Already have dumb ass.

I know what he's talking about.

Already have dumb ass.

aren't you the ones who say the blacks are so stupid they can't get a voter ID card? I'm just saying, it's you all calling blacks stupid, no one else.
Uh, no... "stupid" is your word.

Already have dumb ass.

No, that would be you. They, as well as the rest of us understand the voter ID scam. You go and get an ID, then they close the polls closest to minorities. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Then, Trump hires Kris Kobach to create a voter purge against legal voters to take their names off the list to keep them from voting because Kobach said that James E. Brown was the same person as James B. Brown. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

At the end of the day, the voter ID did those people no good. So, it wasn't about Blacks being stupid about getting voter ID, it was about suppressing their vote. And if you can't prove me wrong here, you lose the argument.

the guy is his own worst enemy...
just curious, did he mention any names in his tweet?
i think it isnt hard to figure out who he is talking about when he expresses himself.....like i said he is his own worst enemy......
did he mention any names? did he? was it racist or questioning patriotism?
The four congresswomen. Who do you think he was talking about? Make believe people?
did he mention any names? are there only four congresswomen?
who do you think the four horse women of the apocalypse are?...take your time i know its a tough question..

Eye of the beholder. You're the one claiming Trump was provoked, as if that relieves him of responsibility to act like a decent American.

Maybe he is indeed acting like a decent American and you're the one that isn't. If you won't stand up for this nation at least in my mind you're no kind of a decent American, you're just a sniveling coward that's more intrested in finding acceptance as a member of a herd than in standing up for his nation.
How is racism and hatred for the "other" standing up for this nation, when this nation has a Declaration of Independence, A Bill of Rights, and a Constitution? Remember "We the people?" Or "All men are created equal?" Do you stand for these things? If you don't, then you are no American for sure.
and yet you will let foreigners walk right in. that shoots all that to shit jack monkey.

i think it isnt hard to figure out who he is talking about when he expresses himself.....like i said he is his own worst enemy......
The four congresswomen. Who do you think he was talking about? Make believe people?
who do you think the four horse women of the apocalypse are?...take your time i know its a tough question..
is there a ledger to use? I have no idea! it could be any four women. why do you go to the congresswomen who protest too much and haven't done a fking thing for their constituents.

No, that would be you. They, as well as the rest of us understand the voter ID scam. You go and get an ID, then they close the polls closest to minorities. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Then, Trump hires Kris Kobach to create a voter purge against legal voters to take their names off the list to keep them from voting because Kobach said that James E. Brown was the same person as James B. Brown. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

At the end of the day, the voter ID did those people no good. So, it wasn't about Blacks being stupid about getting voter ID, it was about suppressing their vote. And if you can't prove me wrong here, you lose the argument.

voter ID's you're against them why? oh so now their too stupid to go to another facility to vote? wow look at your black hate, you still think they're too stupid. way to stand up.

is there a ledger to use? I have no idea! it could be any four women. why do you go to the congresswomen who protest too much and haven't done a fking thing for their constituents.
look jc i get it, you love trump no matter what, take your nose out of trumps ass for a day or two and you might see what everyone else sees....

look jc i get it, you love trump no matter what, take your nose out of trumps ass for a day or two and you might see what everyone else sees....
I just don't understand why you leftist won't answer questions? what is your thing exactly?

It isn't and he isn't either. If anyone is the real racist here its likely you.

I just don't understand why you leftist won't answer questions? what is your thing exactly?

Could it be that they have no answers only sound bytes?

voter ID's you're against them why? oh so now their too stupid to go to another facility to vote? wow look at your black hate, you still think they're too stupid. way to stand up.

If they start checking voter IDs the Democrats will lose at least a third of their voters.

That is why the Moon Bats hate them so much.

Then there's this lot. They hang out at The Parthenon.

2215075563_cf0ebf57f9_b.jpg

If they start checking voter IDs the Democrats will lose at least a third of their voters.

That is why the Moon Bats hate them so much.

well it is obvious, they think blacks are too stupid for any change in anything. they are truly the racist party. They give blacks absolutely no respect

They can't get an ID, and then they can't figure out where to go vote! it's amazing I tell you why the blacks keep voting for them.

here we go the typical answer for the far righties and lefties who are losing an argument....label them what your not...what else could they be?...your buddy dean does that too....he would be proud of you jc....

Could it be that they have no answers only sound bytes?
you men like jc?....

here we go the typical answer for the far righties and lefties who are losing an argument....label them what your not...what else could they be?...your buddy dean does that too....he would be proud of you jc....
see!! nothing more is needed when you don't answer the question about not answering a question. It's amazing. I didn't call you anything, nor did I label you. I merely asked you why you didn't answer my question. and that is just fact

Forum List

Back