🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

Only you know what you are talking about. I sure as hell don't.
the play dumb ploy you're using?
Play dumb about what? " Negroes, burden on this country?" Is that it? Seriously? 400 years of enslavement, and they are the burden? Only in the brains of complete idiots, and those who live by the golden rule of hate, while pretending to be lover's of Jesus.
aren't you the ones who say the blacks are so stupid they can't get a voter ID card? I'm just saying, it's you all calling blacks stupid, no one else.
No, that would be you. They, as well as the rest of us understand the voter ID scam. You go and get an ID, then they close the polls closest to minorities. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Then, Trump hires Kris Kobach to create a voter purge against legal voters to take their names off the list to keep them from voting because Kobach said that James E. Brown was the same person as James B. Brown. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

At the end of the day, the voter ID did those people no good. So, it wasn't about Blacks being stupid about getting voter ID, it was about suppressing their vote. And if you can't prove me wrong here, you lose the argument.

voter ID's you're against them why? oh so now their too stupid to go to another facility to vote? wow look at your black hate, you still think they're too stupid. way to stand up.

Your incoherent, nonsensical response is that of a loser. No one said the things you are asking, so why not plant questions for which no one else brought up, but you. I proved voter ID is a scam that you did not disprove from the evidence I presented, and when 868 polls are closed in mostly minority areas, those places no longer exist to go and cast your vote, and if you do not own a car, or have access to public transportation in a small town, you just scammed out of your vote. You lost this argument.

i think it isnt hard to figure out who he is talking about when he expresses himself.....like i said he is his own worst enemy......
did he mention any names? did he? was it racist or questioning patriotism?
The four congresswomen. Who do you think he was talking about? Make believe people?
did he mention any names? are there only four congresswomen?
who do you think the four horse women of the apocalypse are?...take your time i know its a tough question..

Then there's this lot. They hang out at The Parthenon.

2215075563_cf0ebf57f9_b.jpg
yea thats who trump was talking about....at least jc thinks so....

Play dumb about what? " Negroes, burden on this country?" Is that it? Seriously? 400 years of enslavement, and they are the burden? Only in the brains of complete idiots, and those who live by the golden rule of hate, while pretending to be lover's of Jesus.
aren't you the ones who say the blacks are so stupid they can't get a voter ID card? I'm just saying, it's you all calling blacks stupid, no one else.
No, that would be you. They, as well as the rest of us understand the voter ID scam. You go and get an ID, then they close the polls closest to minorities. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Then, Trump hires Kris Kobach to create a voter purge against legal voters to take their names off the list to keep them from voting because Kobach said that James E. Brown was the same person as James B. Brown. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

At the end of the day, the voter ID did those people no good. So, it wasn't about Blacks being stupid about getting voter ID, it was about suppressing their vote. And if you can't prove me wrong here, you lose the argument.

voter ID's you're against them why? oh so now their too stupid to go to another facility to vote? wow look at your black hate, you still think they're too stupid. way to stand up.

Your incoherent, nonsensical response is that of a loser. No one said the things you are asking, so why not plant questions for which no one else brought up, but you. I proved voter ID is a scam that you did not disprove from the evidence I presented, and when 868 polls are closed in mostly minority areas, those places no longer exist to go and cast your vote, and if you do not own a car, or have access to public transportation in a small town, you just scammed out of your vote. You lost this argument.

it is funny, how much you'll skate to embarrass black people. really, thanks for playing the game, you trashed the blacks quite effortlessly.

who do you think the four horse women of the apocalypse are?...take your time i know its a tough question..
is there a ledger to use? I have no idea! it could be any four women. why do you go to the congresswomen who protest too much and haven't done a fking thing for their constituents.
look jc i get it, you love trump no matter what, take your nose out of trumps ass for a day or two and you might see what everyone else sees....
I just don't understand why you leftist won't answer questions? what is your thing exactly?
here we go the typical answer for the far righties and lefties who are losing an argument....label them what your not...what else could they be?...your buddy dean does that too....he would be proud of you jc....
see!! nothing more is needed when you don't answer the question about not answering a question. It's amazing. I didn't call you anything, nor did I label you. I merely asked you why you didn't answer my question. and that is just fact
you did not call me a leftist?....was that someone else using your name?....

did he mention any names? did he? was it racist or questioning patriotism?
The four congresswomen. Who do you think he was talking about? Make believe people?

I merely asked you if trump mentioned anyone's name. you couldn't answer. It is who you leftists are. can't answer questions. I know this,

is there a ledger to use? I have no idea! it could be any four women. why do you go to the congresswomen who protest too much and haven't done a fking thing for their constituents.
look jc i get it, you love trump no matter what, take your nose out of trumps ass for a day or two and you might see what everyone else sees....
I just don't understand why you leftist won't answer questions? what is your thing exactly?
here we go the typical answer for the far righties and lefties who are losing an argument....label them what your not...what else could they be?...your buddy dean does that too....he would be proud of you jc....
see!! nothing more is needed when you don't answer the question about not answering a question. It's amazing. I didn't call you anything, nor did I label you. I merely asked you why you didn't answer my question. and that is just fact
I'm conservative, I thought that was your party affiliation. it isn't? so you are for borders with asylum changes?

Poor Trump was provoked. He couldn't help it.

You're verging on arseholery now.

Eye of the beholder. You're the one claiming Trump was provoked, as if that relieves him of responsibility to act like a decent American.

Maybe he is indeed acting like a decent American and you're the one that isn't. If you won't stand up for this nation at least in my mind you're no kind of a decent American, you're just a sniveling coward that's more intrested in finding acceptance as a member of a herd than in standing up for his nation.
How is racism and hatred for the "other" standing up for this nation, when this nation has a Declaration of Independence, A Bill of Rights, and a Constitution? Remember "We the people?" Or "All men are created equal?" Do you stand for these things? If you don't, then you are no American for sure.
and yet you will let foreigners walk right in. that shoots all that to shit jack monkey.
They are no longer foreigners after our invasion into their countries stealing their governments, resources, and way of life; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Again, you are nothing but a loser, because you have no counter arguments to mine.

Eye of the beholder. You're the one claiming Trump was provoked, as if that relieves him of responsibility to act like a decent American.

Maybe he is indeed acting like a decent American and you're the one that isn't. If you won't stand up for this nation at least in my mind you're no kind of a decent American, you're just a sniveling coward that's more intrested in finding acceptance as a member of a herd than in standing up for his nation.
How is racism and hatred for the "other" standing up for this nation, when this nation has a Declaration of Independence, A Bill of Rights, and a Constitution? Remember "We the people?" Or "All men are created equal?" Do you stand for these things? If you don't, then you are no American for sure.
and yet you will let foreigners walk right in. that shoots all that to shit jack monkey.
They are no longer foreigners after our invasion into their countries stealing their governments, resources, and way of life; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Again, you are nothing but a loser, because you have no counter arguments to mine.
so you don't believe in our constitution. well you can leave then.

If they start checking voter IDs the Democrats will lose at least a third of their voters.

That is why the Moon Bats hate them so much.

What is your proof of that? I know, you're a liar, and that isn't true. It's what these Trump Toads do. Lie!

That doesn't make any sense, so you are a loser once again.

I merely asked you if trump mentioned anyone's name. you couldn't answer. It is who you leftists are. can't answer questions. I know this,
see you called me one again....so now i know you are a liar....we have been in the same threads battling lefties and you have even thanked me or agreed with me....so now i know you are a typical pussy who cant take someone not agreeing with you....your buddy dean is like that jc....say hi to him for me when you have lunch with him.......

I'm conservative, I thought that was your party affiliation. it isn't? so you are for borders with asylum changes?
no you are not....you are pussy who cant handle someone disagreeing with you.....many conservatives on this board can handle dissent....you are not one of them....

no you are not....you are pussy who cant handle someone disagreeing with you.....many conservatives on this board can handle dissent....you are not one of them....
I can't be conservative? hmmm dude, I think you're having a mental breakdown. you should call someone for help.

so anyone from any country we fought in are welcomed without coming through our customs? that's what you said. son, you're a fking looney tunes.

Ah. I was waiting for this.

Self flagellation.

so anyone from any country we fought in are welcomed without coming through our customs? that's what you said. son, you're a fking looney tunes.
No, never said that. You made it up, because lies are all you have to work with. Not once have you been able to challenge any of my arguments, so you have to make up lies as you pretend you are debating. Lol! You aren't saying shit about anything. You just make up shit. You are so fuckin pitiful.

Last edited:
His actions prove different.

Nope. They actually do not and why do you care? You're a foreigner on a US Messageboard.

Another thing I learned in the south is that there were two kinds of racists. Those that were proud of it, and those who did not even recognize it in themselves.
Pretty much what you see here. What baffles me is people denying something being racist when they know full well that saying something like this to someone's face would start a fight. I can't figure out of they truly believe or just feign ignorance.
Starting a fight does not make something racist

If a loser wants to fight over feelings it proves nothing.

The absolute fact is it was not racist so stop lying about it boy
Starting a fight by calling out their race as an indication they are not American's is. Since "their' country is the US, not the place of there ancestors.
He did not call them out on their race

Regardless of where their country of origin is it was not racist

He is telling them to go back, not based on their race, but on the obvious fact that they hate America.

THus, it is not racism, but anti-anti-Americanism. If you need to call it a name.
I tell you what. You go in a bar in the Bronx. Tell the patrons that they can go back to their country. See if they accept that it's not a racist remark. I'm betting no.

Why did you pick a bar in the Bronx?
Because the Bronx has quite a few minority people. And before you start throwing around "oh that's racist too" It's a statistical fact. And unless you believe in "micro-aggressions" which I don't, I feel free to use statistical facts.
And it is absolute fact that this tweet was not racist and you have to lie about it
I love the "you lie" mantra. I'm not the one trying to claim calling out people of race by urging them to " go back to their country" is not racially motivated.
No one called them out of race

No race was mentioned

The statement you lie is a simple fact

You do not know what his motive was

No, never said that. You made it up, because lies are all you have to work with. Not once have you been able to challenge any of my arguments, so you have to make up lies as you pretend you are debating. Lol! You aren't saying shit about anything. You just make upm shit. You are so fuckin pitiful.
was this in your post?
"They are no longer foreigners after our invasion into their countries stealing their governments, resources, and way of life; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor"

tell me how I miss represented that then?

I can't be conservative? hmmm dude, I think you're having a mental breakdown. you should call someone for help.
you can call yourself anything you want....proving you are one is another matter...

Forum List

Back