Trump Tells FDA To Lift Rules And Bureaucracy To Combat COVID-19

During his press conference on Thursday, President Donald Trump said that he told the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to lift rules and bureaucracy to help combat the COVID-19 epidemic. He also directed the agency to make experimental drugs, such as those used to treat malaria, available.
Aw, crap. My wife has been worried this would happen.

She takes that medication Trump is talking about. She has rheumatoid arthritis. Hydroxychloroquine is a dual purpose drug. She is worried that if they decide to use it to fight Covid-19, it will become harder to come by.

My insurance won't let me stockpile. Dammit.

I guess I need to find a way to buy some out of pocket if I can.
Gee, guess, like you, only care about yourselves, just like all liberal pussies do!....Fuck America, as long as I get mine..You 2 are true patriots....NOT!
I hope you come down with RA one day. I really do.

Coronavirus is a passing illness for 98 percent. RA is for life, and very painful, you fucking asshole.

It's a war.
In a war, it is NEW RULES, like Bill Maher likes to say.

Thank God Trump is in office.
If it was Biden, Quid Pro Joe would be begging China for help! And Dimms would be nodding their approval.
and trump is your WAR PRESIDENT. bon appetit, trumptards

During his press conference on Thursday, President Donald Trump said that he told the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to lift rules and bureaucracy to help combat the COVID-19 epidemic. He also directed the agency to make experimental drugs, such as those used to treat malaria, available.
Aw, crap. My wife has been worried this would happen.

She takes that medication Trump is talking about. She has rheumatoid arthritis. Hydroxychloroquine is a dual purpose drug. She is worried that if they decide to use it to fight Covid-19, it will become harder to come by.

My insurance won't let me stockpile. Dammit.

I guess I need to find a way to buy some out of pocket if I can.
Gee, guess, like you, only care about yourselves, just like all liberal pussies do!....Fuck America, as long as I get mine..You 2 are true patriots....NOT!

They probably have more TP between the 2 of 'em that could fill a tractor-trailer! :abgg2q.jpg:
I have always kept about three months supply of food and other necessities on hand, long before this crisis, dipshits.

While everyone else was panic buying, I was chillin'.
Perhaps we"ll all be lucky and the ANTIFA burglaries your place and steals it all for the homeless!!!

The clueless haven't a clue

omfg this is hysterical

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-19_16-57-18.png
    upload_2020-3-19_16-57-18.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 21

Forum List

Back