Trump tells you 2 different things at the same time to confuse his followers

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump says Bill Clinton was accused of all types of stuff and it should be looked at.....Then they say that Trump accusers are nothing more than accusers and its old stuff anyway

Trump says look at Bills History...then says his own history was 11 years ago which is more recent than Bill's

Trump says they are winning because the system is rigged against him

When you bring up the sexual harassment they say lets talk about the issues. Then when you ask them about an issue they go into personal attack mode again ending with "thats what Americans are concerned about"

They will say that Hillary's emails show who she really is....Then when asked about Trumps own words on the bus they say thats not how Trump really is.

Two different set of rules

Trump says Bill Clinton was accused of all types of stuff and it should be looked at.....Then they say that Trump accusers are nothing more than accusers and its old stuff anyway

Trump says look at Bills History...then says his own history was 11 years ago which is more recent than Bill's

When you bring up the sexual harassment they say lets talk about the issues. Then when you ask them about an issue they go into personal attack mode again ending with "thats what Americans are concerned about"

They will say that Hillary's emails show who she really is....Then when asked about Trumps own words on the bus they say thats not how Trump really is.

You do seem confused.

You do seem confused.

Staring into my beautiful brown eyes again? Read the OP sweetheart. You can always message me directly

You do seem confused.

Staring into my beautiful brown eyes again? Read the OP sweetheart.

Oh, I did. Words ain't action.

You can always message me directly

Sorry, bud. I don't swing that way.

Obama just called Trump a whiner.

I think Trump is a pu$$y. And a whiner.

Desperation...

Hillary says that there was only one device, there were multiple devices.

You do seem confused.

Oh you're a dude? then get out my face and respond to that then champ...I dont care about the opinions of people I dont know lol

Yes, we have two candidates who completely suck, that's for sure

You do seem confused.

Oh you're a dude? then get out my face and respond to that then champ...I dont care about the opinions of people I dont know lol

Dude? You must be an old hippie. I recognize the dialect. Boy howdy!

You must first supply something to respond to.

You do seem confused.

Dude? You must be an old hippie. I recognize the dialect. Boy howdy!

You must first supply something to respond to.

I do? But you're responding now

trumpery_zpsg3ekiapk.jpg

They DO confuse easily.

Forum List

Back