🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump thanks Latina supporter; now mounting backlash threatens her business

Sealybobo is afraid his car might have republican tendencies if he buys it while fox news is playing....

Seriously, have any of you ever heard something so stupid?
Stupider than what you just said? No. I've never heard anything more stupid.

What is it I said that is so stupid? Because I didn't say what you just said I said. Is that what you heard? Seek help

Wtf? Are you kidding me? Personal responsibility has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

I can see it's past your bed time.
You can't take responsibility for your lack of maturity about a fucking TV channel so you choose to punish others for your own stupidity.
And as a business owner, your lack of common sense cost you a customer.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites. If you had to be somewhere for an hour and they had msnbc on and you asked them to change the channel, you'd be mad too. Not just because of the channel but because they were the ones being petty. Fine you want to be a stubborn dick Republican? Guess what? I don't like them!

Rule number one retard. People do business with people they like.

So what if you don't like queers?
If I were a gay business owner I wouldn't flaunt my sexuality.

Unless I was a hair dresser
Do you flaunt your heterosexuality? And how the fuck is someone's sexuality comparable to a public TV broadcast? Christ....

We've already determined you flaunt your childish positions as shown by your own story.
Where do you come up with the things you say? I have no idea what you're talking about a public broadcast?

Sealybobo is afraid his car might have republican tendencies if he buys it while fox news is playing....

What is it I said that is so stupid? Because I didn't say what you just said I said. Is that what you heard? Seek help
You stated you won't buy a car from a dealership because theyou have fox news on the tv. That is patently stupid, shallow & a perfect description of a hyper partisan hack.

You can't take responsibility for your lack of maturity about a fucking TV channel so you choose to punish others for your own stupidity.
And as a business owner, your lack of common sense cost you a customer.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites. If you had to be somewhere for an hour and they had msnbc on and you asked them to change the channel, you'd be mad too. Not just because of the channel but because they were the ones being petty. Fine you want to be a stubborn dick Republican? Guess what? I don't like them!

Rule number one retard. People do business with people they like.

So what if you don't like queers?
If I were a gay business owner I wouldn't flaunt my sexuality.

Unless I was a hair dresser
Do you flaunt your heterosexuality? And how the fuck is someone's sexuality comparable to a public TV broadcast? Christ....

We've already determined you flaunt your childish positions as shown by your own story.
Where do you come up with the things you say? I have no idea what you're talking about a public broadcast?
Yeah, we're done here....

You stated you won't buy a car from a dealership because theyou have fox news on the tv. That is patently stupid, shallow & a perfect description of a hyper partisan hack.
Nope. I won't buy a car from them who choose fox news over the customer.

It doesn't surprise me you have no grasp of customer service.

What ever happened to the customers always right?

Anyways, no question if the roles were reversed you'd see my point. Night gramps.

Anyways, no question if the roles were reversed you'd see my point. Night gramps.
You are NOT the only customer ya dumbass. How do you know that before you someone else didn't complain about a previous channel it was on? You are so self centered it's unbelievable.
Grow a fucking pair and stop looking for ways to be offended.

You are NOT the only customer ya dumbass. How do you know that before you someone else didn't complain about a previous channel it was on? You are so self centered it's unbelievable.
If I see a business owner is a Republican I don't buy from them.

And we know you people do the same or worse. Why do you think we don't put hillary stickers on our cars. We know on usmb you act clueless and naive but we know if trump told you what we were saying was true you'd believe it.

Proof of that is trump. Bring jobs back home? Stop hiring illegals? Us liberals have been saying that since the 80s. Now trump says what Michael Moore said 30 years ago and you're ready to blow trump

And we know you people do the same or worse. Why do you think we don't put hillary stickers on our cars. We know on usmb you act clueless and naive but we know if trump told you what we were saying was true you'd believe it.

Proof of that is trump. Bring jobs back home? Stop hiring illegals? Us liberals have been saying that since the 80s. Now trump says what Michael Moore said 30 years ago and you're ready to blow trump
You're losing credibility by the post bud.

Trump doesn't just say don't buy from us he says punch us in the face. You've never had credibility

Trump doesn't just say don't buy from us he says punch us in the face. You've never had credibility
Says the man who won't buy a car if he doesn't like the tv channel on the tv when he walks into the dealership lol.

God bless my broken heart....

Says the man who won't buy a car if he doesn't like the tv channel on the tv when he walks into the dealership lol.

God bless my broken heart....
Im on another thread now. Stupid woman got fired for posting racist stuff on her Facebook page. If companies don't have to employ people they disagree with personally, why shouldn't I take my business away from a company I disagree with? People like you give companies all the slack and us none. You always see it their way and never ours.

Three things you don't talk about at work. Race politics and religion.

You want to talk that shit talk at Easter to your family. I'm sure they're all looking forward to politics with grampa murk.

It's typically a terrible idea for a business to take a controversial political stance when they don't need to.

So what you're saying is that business owners can never express their political opinions?
Smart business owners shouldn't piss a lot of people off unless they're fine with the repercussions :thup:

It's typically a terrible idea for a business to take a controversial political stance when they don't need to.

Exactly! Great post!

This is exactly why I say 95% of business owners DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.....

HOW STUPID IS SHE!!!!!!!

She is not stupid for promoting her work at a rally, jack ass.

Try reading the Constitution some time, Goose-stepping moron.

She is not stupid for promoting her work at a rally, jack ass.

Try reading the Constitution some time, Goose-stepping moron.

Why don't you explain to us; What benefit did she expect for her business by doing what she did?
Lol, and you are supposed to be a competent bidniss man and you have to axe that question?

roflmao

Forum List

Back