🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump thanks Latina supporter; now mounting backlash threatens her business

It's typically a terrible idea for a business to take a controversial political stance when they don't need to.

Right. Fuck all that liberty and shit, huh?

Boycot_Jews_april_1_1933.jpg

This is the SJW version of freedom of speech. Make a political statement and they take it upon themselves to personally attack you. Thankfully Trump is defeating this silliness, these people will be laughed at and their ridiculous tactic dismantled. They only do it as long as it works, which for far too long it has. Let's not shut down the conversation anymore, let the thought police bullies shut up instead. Trump 2016.

Libs hate free speech.

It's typically a terrible idea for a business to take a controversial political stance when they don't need to.

This is the SJW version of freedom of speech. Make a political statement and they take it upon themselves to personally attack you. Thankfully Trump is defeating this silliness, these people will be laughed at and their ridiculous tactic dismantled. They only do it as long as it works, which for far too long it has. Let's not shut down the conversation anymore, let the thought police bullies shut up instead. Trump 2016.
So what do you want to do? Eliminate freedom of speech? Do you want to get rid of the free market so that customers who disagree with her are forced to eat there anyways?

So what do you want to do? Eliminate freedom of speech? Do you want to get rid of the free market so that customers who disagree with her are forced to eat there anyways?

No you idiot, I want an atmosphere where people can speak their minds / facts without liberal regressive organizations arranging a public shaming. That is harassment. Speaking the truth or voicing an opinion should never be targeted by hysteria. I want these people laughed at and discredited as the harassers they are. Especially annoying about this phenomenon is that these people can be triggered by anything and everything as they are completely unstable with their feelings of moral superiority. Remember shirt gate?

Also, did I already tell you, you are an idiot.

Last edited:

No you idiot, I want an atmosphere where people can speak their minds / facts without liberal regressive organizations arranging a public shaming. That is harassment. Speaking the truth or voicing an opinion should never be targeted by hysteria. I want these people laughed at and discredited as the harasses they are. Especially annoying about this phenomenon is that these people can be triggered by anything and everything as they are completely unstable with their feelings of moral superiority. Remember shirt gate?

So you wish conservatives had a safe space?

No you idiot, I want an atmosphere where people can speak their minds / facts without liberal regressive organizations arranging a public shaming. That is harassment. Speaking the truth or voicing an opinion should never be targeted by hysteria. I want these people laughed at and discredited as the harasses they are. Especially annoying about this phenomenon is that these people can be triggered by anything and everything as they are completely unstable with their feelings of moral superiority. Remember shirt gate?

Conservatives don't get triggered. Harassment is real and can cost you your job, where as liberal emotional tantrums amount to nothing but whinery. This SJW bullshit that you seem to be supportive of is ridiculous. Let's end it. TRUMP!

Seem to be some liberals hating on a minority who dared to go off the plantation and speak for herself. And they wonder why people think of them as racist.

It's Called The United States of America. We believe it. Why don't you?

No, that's what YOU want to do.

Then why are you rubes demanding that people stop using their free speech and that people should be forced to eat at this woman's restaurant?

Earlier this week, it was “you can say what you want but fully expect to be punched in the face” from Trump supporters. I guess whomever objects to her can punch her in the face????
Apples and oranges!

You are comparing normal people to Trump supporters!

Then why are you rubes demanding that people stop using their free speech and that people should be forced to eat at this woman's restaurant?

Who is saying that?

No one, except liberals en masse, who want you to eat obama's health care. And it doesn't taste good.

Learn some reading comprehension. Although, first pulling your head from your arse might be even more beneficial.

How did she fail her responsibility to her customers?

In two ways:

1) Her customers will have to find another business to buy product.

2) Local economic loss since her business contributes to the local economy.

Lol, more libtard blaming the victim stupidity.

The woman is going out of business due to terrorist threats.

In your view, if she had been robbed into bankruptcy that would be her fault too.

Once again proving that liberalism is a mental disorder.

BErnieSupporterAntiMilitary_zps4ebkc6xl.jpg

Lol, more libtard blaming the victim stupidity.

The woman is going out of business due to terrorist threats.

In your view, if she had been robbed into bankruptcy that would be her fault too.

Once again proving that liberalism is a mental disorder.

I haven't read anywhere she is going out of business.

Middle class folks that believe that Republicans offer them anything have a mental disorder.

She is receiving terrorist threats, and you are blaming her. That's because you're a leftwing douche bag.

She is receiving terrorist threats, and you are blaming her. That's because you're a leftwing douche bag.

What 'terrorist threats' did she receive? We're not going to patronize your business? Typical Canadian thinking.

The article says "harassing phone calls."

BTW, it turns out to not have been a bad business decision. Her business is through the roof. So it turns out that your record for being wrong is still perfect.

The article says "harassing phone calls."

BTW, it turns out to not have been a bad business decision. Her business is through the roof. So it turns out that your record for being wrong is still perfect.

What percentage increase is 'through the roof?'

Who is saying that?

No one, except liberals en masse, who want you to eat obama's health care. And it doesn't taste good.

Learn some reading comprehension. Although, first pulling your head from your arse might be even more beneficial.
But you were saying that liberals shouldn't be allowed to speak out against this woman or not eat at her restaurant... have you changed your mind?

Who is saying that?

But you were saying that liberals shouldn't be allowed to speak out against this woman or not eat at her restaurant... have you changed your mind?

I didn't say they shouldn't be able to speak their mind. I said the liberal organizations should be ridiculed for targeting and HARRASSING ordinary people en masse for expressing facts or opinions. This is a fear tactic used to silence the conversation.

I am kind of getting the vibe here that you are retarded. Do you seriously have trouble understanding what I am talking about with the obstruction of free speech? Even if you are a regressive, you just can't possibly be this dumb.

Who is saying that?

I didn't say they shouldn't be able to speak their mind. I said the liberal organizations should be ridiculed for targeting and HARRASSING ordinary people en masse for expressing facts or opinions. This is a fear tactic used to silence the conversation.

I am kind of getting the vibe here that you are retarded. Do you seriously have trouble understanding what I am talking about with the obstruction of free speech? Even if you are a regressive, you just can't possibly be this dumb.
What liberal organizations should be ridiculed? This is just people reacting. If you hate people reacting, I can point you towards several countries where where you won't ever have to hear from your opposition again.

Who is saying that?

What liberal organizations should be ridiculed? This is just people reacting. If you hate people reacting, I can point you towards several countries where where you won't ever have to hear from your opposition again.

"This is just people reacting". Yeah this sort of behavior as absolutely no connection what so ever to liberal regressivism. Those people would never support this type of insane hysterical overreactions to some basic opinions/facts.

It will probably be enough, that Trump defunds the government waste. Then people will have to actually get productive jobs instead of harassing people with ridiculous shit, pulling up the race/sex card all day. When people realize there is nothing there the hysteria will go away for good.

Who is saying that?

"This is just people reacting". Yeah this sort of behavior as absolutely no connection what so ever to liberal regressivism. Those people would never support this type of insane hysterical overreactions to some basic opinions/facts.

It will probably be enough, that Trump defunds the government waste. Then people will have to actually get productive jobs instead of harassing people with ridiculous shit, pulling up the race/sex card all day. When people realize there is nothing there the hysteria will go away for good.
Trump has a 50%+ disapproval rating in the polls. Don't act so shocked that people react negatively when some low-info rube declares their support for him.

Stupid fucking Beaner. Might as well have been holding up Jews for Hitler...

Trump said he was against a nation state exporting its un-wanteds to US. HIs position is no different than the one that the same nation state has taken vs. its neighbors to the south. Your Jews for Hitler position is simply irrelevant and simultaneously, disturbing.

Forum List

Back