🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump thanks Latina supporter; now mounting backlash threatens her business

He works very hard to lower the bar enough for his supporters, you've got to give him that.

democratic_crybaby_seal_zps1hbjvuy0.jpg

Earlier this week, it was “you can say what you want but fully expect to be punched in the face” from Trump supporters. I guess whomever objects to her can punch her in the face????
God I love Trump.
oh...I'm sure you do.....

He works very hard to lower the bar enough for his supporters, you've got to give him that.
Even slime-molds slide right across the finish line, holding their Blame the Beaners signs...

No, the point is PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY & LACK OF MATURITY.
Get some of both, please
Wtf? Are you kidding me? Personal responsibility has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

I can see it's past your bed time.
You can't take responsibility for your lack of maturity about a fucking TV channel so you choose to punish others for your own stupidity.
And as a business owner, your lack of common sense cost you a customer.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites. If you had to be somewhere for an hour and they had msnbc on and you asked them to change the channel, you'd be mad too. Not just because of the channel but because they were the ones being petty. Fine you want to be a stubborn dick Republican? Guess what? I don't like them!

Rule number one retard. People do business with people they like.

So what if you don't like queers?
If I were a gay business owner I wouldn't flaunt my sexuality.

Unless I was a hair dresser
What if you're a straight business owner and you don't like queers?

Yeah, these Trump protesters are so peaceful full of love for their fellow man:

It has been two days since she took center stage, next to the GOP front runner Donald Trump in Tucson.

Ever since she showed her support for the billionaire, she has been harassed at her business.

....While KGUN9 was inside Sammy's Mexican Grill, the phone rang several dozen times, many calling Betty Rivas and her family racists, vulgar names and threatening their business.

.... Rivas told KGUN9, she's shocked at all the controversy this sign has created because - she took a similiar sign to the Bernie Sanders rally in Tucson. That's right - she has not even decided who she is going to vote for.

Despite all the drama though, Rivas does not regret making that sign and going on stage at all.

Not a smart business move. This could be predicted.

Earlier this week, it was “you can say what you want but fully expect to be punched in the face” from Trump supporters. I guess whomever objects to her can punch her in the face????

Since you used quotation marks that is an indication of a direct quote. Can you provide the source of that quote? Really, if it were Trump making that exact statement I might stay home. If you can't provide a source then you support my convictions and I will be an anti-Mrs. Tulza vote.

Exactly! Great post!

This is exactly why I say 95% of business owners DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.....

HOW STUPID IS SHE!!!!!!!

She is not stupid for promoting her work at a rally, jack ass.

Try reading the Constitution some time, Goose-stepping moron.

Why don't you explain to us; What benefit did she expect for her business by doing what she did?
She didn't realize trump supporters alone won't keep her business afloat. If she sold Ferrari then go talk at a trump rally. If you sell music lessons to working class people, don't let all your customers know your political beliefs. Half your customers might leave.

Business owners seem to forget they do have a boss, us consumers

She didn't realize trump supporters alone won't keep her business afloat. If she sold Ferrari then go talk at a trump rally. If you sell music lessons to working class people, don't let all your customers know your political beliefs. Half your customers might leave.

Correct, and beyond that she failed her responsibility to her customers, her employees, and herself.

How did she fail her responsibility to her customers?

In two ways:

1) Her customers will have to find another business to buy product.

2) Local economic loss since her business contributes to the local economy.

It has been two days since she took center stage, next to the GOP front runner Donald Trump in Tucson.

Ever since she showed her support for the billionaire, she has been harassed at her business.

....While KGUN9 was inside Sammy's Mexican Grill, the phone rang several dozen times, many calling Betty Rivas and her family racists, vulgar names and threatening their business.

.... Rivas told KGUN9, she's shocked at all the controversy this sign has created because - she took a similiar sign to the Bernie Sanders rally in Tucson. That's right - she has not even decided who she is going to vote for.

Despite all the drama though, Rivas does not regret making that sign and going on stage at all.
Im not buying another car from the dealership I bought my last car at because they refuse to change the channel from fox news. And I know I'm not the only person who has requested this of them.

I don't know how much they make off a fusion but that's what it cost them to keep fox on.

Any business owner who's not rich enough to be a Republican doesn't deserve a business. She made one fatal mistake. She let all her customers know she doesn't think very much of labor or a middle class.

She should run in 2020 for the GOP nomination. Joe the plumber for vp
Petty little person. You lefties are more sensitive than a 1 year old with a diaper rash. Simply pathetic
Reminds me of how the right treated the Dixie chicks after they said they were embarrassed Gw bush was from Texas.

Have you hypocrites apologized to the Dixie chicks yet because they were right turns out.

Now the entire Republican party is ashamed at bush. Admit it it's true

The woman didn't attack or insult anyone. She just said she likes Trump. The Dixie Chicks attacked George Bush and by extension anyone who voted for him.

The woman didn't attack or insult anyone. She just said she likes Trump. The Dixie Chicks attacked George Bush and by extension anyone who voted for him.

Neither was a smart move for business owners, but the Dixie Chicks were correct.

Why don't you explain to us; What benefit did she expect for her business by doing what she did?

Correct, and beyond that she failed her responsibility to her customers, her employees, and herself.

In two ways:

I'm sure there are other Mexican restaurants in Catalina.

Im not buying another car from the dealership I bought my last car at because they refuse to change the channel from fox news. And I know I'm not the only person who has requested this of them.

I don't know how much they make off a fusion but that's what it cost them to keep fox on.

Any business owner who's not rich enough to be a Republican doesn't deserve a business. She made one fatal mistake. She let all her customers know she doesn't think very much of labor or a middle class.

She should run in 2020 for the GOP nomination. Joe the plumber for vp
Petty little person. You lefties are more sensitive than a 1 year old with a diaper rash. Simply pathetic
Reminds me of how the right treated the Dixie chicks after they said they were embarrassed Gw bush was from Texas.

Have you hypocrites apologized to the Dixie chicks yet because they were right turns out.

Now the entire Republican party is ashamed at bush. Admit it it's true

Neither was a smart move for business owners, but the Dixie Chicks were correct.

The woman didn't attack or insult anyone. She just said she likes Hitler. The Dixie Chicks attacked George Bush and by extension anyone who voted for him.

In two ways:

Lol, more libtard blaming the victim stupidity.

The woman is going out of business due to terrorist threats.

In your view, if she had been robbed into bankruptcy that would be her fault too.

Once again proving that liberalism is a mental disorder.

BErnieSupporterAntiMilitary_zps4ebkc6xl.jpg

In two ways:

In your view, if she had been robbed into bankruptcy that would be her fault too.

I haven't read anywhere she is going out of business.

Middle class folks that believe that Republicans offer them anything have a mental disorder.

In two ways:

Middle class folks that believe that Republicans offer them anything have a mental disorder.

She is receiving terrorist threats, and you are blaming her. That's because you're a leftwing douche bag.

In two ways:

She is receiving terrorist threats, and you are blaming her. That's because you're a leftwing douche bag.

What 'terrorist threats' did she receive? We're not going to patronize your business? Typical Canadian thinking.

In two ways:

What 'terrorist threats' did she receive? We're not going to patronize your business? Typical Canadian thinking.

The article says "harassing phone calls."

BTW, it turns out to not have been a bad business decision. Her business is through the roof. So it turns out that your record for being wrong is still perfect.

It's typically a terrible idea for a business to take a controversial political stance when they don't need to.
Yep.....this is Russia....not the United States of America.
If this were Russia Obama would be bragging about his 97% approval rating and running for a 3rd term against fake opponents. Trump probably would have drank a glass of polonium infused water the day before he was set to announce his candidacy.

Ah the left wing peaceful regressive tolerance and "logic" at work...

They really think that targeting terrorist threats towards productive people actually makes them morally superior, don't they?

It's typically a terrible idea for a business to take a controversial political stance when they don't need to.

Right. Fuck all that liberty and shit, huh?

Boycot_Jews_april_1_1933.jpg

This is the SJW version of freedom of speech. Make a political statement and they take it upon themselves to personally attack you. Thankfully Trump is defeating this silliness, these people will be laughed at and their ridiculous tactic dismantled. They only do it as long as it works, which for far too long it has. Let's not shut down the conversation anymore, let the thought police bullies shut up instead. Trump 2016.

Forum List

Back