🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump thanks Latina supporter; now mounting backlash threatens her business

The people who went to support her will stop. The people who stopped won't go back. In the long run yes it has. A business can't survive with only Republican voters unless you're talking yachts or fararris
Look at what happened to Chik Fil A. Doing pretty well.
Could be doing better.

wrong, the dem/lib attacks on Chik Fil A increased its bottom line. You need to face the reality that you left wing morons are a minority in the USA and your minority is getting smaller every day.

Chik Fil A changed its policies.
Redfish??? Looks like us liberals still have some power as much as redfish would like us not to.

Ask him if he thinks all Americans should vote. Most of these nuts don't even think the rabble should vote. They wish only home/property owners were allowed to vote

Yes, all americans should vote, but only once per person and only if still alive. Unlike you dems who want "your" people to vote multiple times, get paid for voting, and continue to vote long after death.

Yes, we want everyone to vote. We also want everyone to prove who they are before voting, just like you do when you pick up your welfare check and food stamps.

This business has not been harmed.
The people who went to support her will stop. The people who stopped won't go back. In the long run yes it has. A business can't survive with only Republican voters unless you're talking yachts or fararris
Could be doing better.

wrong, the dem/lib attacks on Chik Fil A increased its bottom line. You need to face the reality that you left wing morons are a minority in the USA and your minority is getting smaller every day.

link?

Could be doing better.

Redfish??? Looks like us liberals still have some power as much as redfish would like us not to.

Ask him if he thinks all Americans should vote. Most of these nuts don't even think the rabble should vote. They wish only home/property owners were allowed to vote

Redfish is all over the map in every irrational direction possible. It's impossible to reason with him.

I am totally consistent. your problem is that you cant refute anything I say.

Could be doing better.

Yes, all americans should vote, but only once per person and only if still alive. Unlike you dems who want "your" people to vote multiple times, get paid for voting, and continue to vote long after death.

Yes, we want everyone to vote. We also want everyone to prove who they are before voting, just like you do when you pick up your welfare check and food stamps.

Who wants people to vote multiple time? Which Democrats? Quit talking out of your ass.

Could be doing better.

Redfish is all over the map in every irrational direction possible. It's impossible to reason with him.

I am totally consistent. your problem is that you cant refute anything I say.

See? That's what I mean. You don't even know when you've been refuted.

Not a lot of chic fil as around me. Are they big in red states?

And if I found out my favorite store was owned by Republicans ID still go but if I had other choices ID exercise my right to shop with the competition
California has a shit load of Chik Fil A. Is that a red state?

If I found out my favorite store was owned by democrats I would never go there. If I knew my next door neighbor was a democrat I wouldn't piss on them if their house was on fire.

It's the time of dividing up the nation. We should know who the people are that we are forced to deal with. Take revenge and retribution whenever and wherever we can.

Yeah, these Trump protesters are so peaceful full of love for their fellow man:

It has been two days since she took center stage, next to the GOP front runner Donald Trump in Tucson.

Ever since she showed her support for the billionaire, she has been harassed at her business.

....While KGUN9 was inside Sammy's Mexican Grill, the phone rang several dozen times, many calling Betty Rivas and her family racists, vulgar names and threatening their business.

.... Rivas told KGUN9, she's shocked at all the controversy this sign has created because - she took a similiar sign to the Bernie Sanders rally in Tucson. That's right - she has not even decided who she is going to vote for.

Despite all the drama though, Rivas does not regret making that sign and going on stage at all.

the left is simply filled with fascist thinkers

they can not and will not accept any opinion different from theirs

Could be doing better.

Who wants people to vote multiple time? Which Democrats? Quit talking out of your ass.

Left wing loonies do. Just experienced an incident here where the left wing loonies provoked their supporters to vote many times over in an internet poll. Honesty, a tactic the left never utilizes.

Could be doing better.

link?
Could be doing better.

Prove that it's Democratic policy to get people more than one vote.

It has been two days since she took center stage, next to the GOP front runner Donald Trump in Tucson.

Ever since she showed her support for the billionaire, she has been harassed at her business.

....While KGUN9 was inside Sammy's Mexican Grill, the phone rang several dozen times, many calling Betty Rivas and her family racists, vulgar names and threatening their business.

.... Rivas told KGUN9, she's shocked at all the controversy this sign has created because - she took a similiar sign to the Bernie Sanders rally in Tucson. That's right - she has not even decided who she is going to vote for.

Despite all the drama though, Rivas does not regret making that sign and going on stage at all.

Why would I accept an opinion that is wrong?

List the liberal positions you 'accept'.

Left wing loonies do. Just experienced an incident here where the left wing loonies provoked their supporters to vote many times over in an internet poll. Honesty, a tactic the left never utilizes.

An internet poll? Are you making a joke?

I wonder if they employ illegals at that restaurant?
Why, you in the market for a new job?
and I doubt she hires illegals if she is legal. They dont want to be associated with the illegals.

If legals don't hire illegals, then who does hire illegals, Republicans?
Republicans, Democrats,
I dont think this is a party problem, its a greed problem. but the few Legal immigrants I do know, want very little to do with the illegals. They really dont want to be associated with them due to the image it puts on them.

Im not buying another car from the dealership I bought my last car at because they refuse to change the channel from fox news. And I know I'm not the only person who has requested this of them.

I don't know how much they make off a fusion but that's what it cost them to keep fox on.

Any business owner who's not rich enough to be a Republican doesn't deserve a business. She made one fatal mistake. She let all her customers know she doesn't think very much of labor or a middle class.

She should run in 2020 for the GOP nomination. Joe the plumber for vp
Your actions only go to show how intolerant you are.
And your attitude toward this woman for having the audacity to go off the liberal reservation shows how much of a small minded bigot you really are.
Fuck that! Germans in the 1920's should have spoke up and acted sooner but so few did that Hitler won.

Trump is unacceptable. You want to get up on stage and brag you love Hitler go for it but don't be surprised the next day when your business is empty.

You like trump? Then I don't trust you cooking food

Trump isn't Hitler, so you're entire spiel is nothing but a pile of shit.

I find it highly ironic that the most liberal part of the state has a TV station with those call letters.

Could be doing better.

Then give them free voter id's.

We see the voter suppression going on. Most recently in az. Happened in Michigan too.

Please explain how someone votes twice.

Not a lot of chic fil as around me. Are they big in red states?

And if I found out my favorite store was owned by Republicans ID still go but if I had other choices ID exercise my right to shop with the competition
California has a shit load of Chik Fil A. Is that a red state?

If I found out my favorite store was owned by democrats I would never go there. If I knew my next door neighbor was a democrat I wouldn't piss on them if their house was on fire.

It's the time of dividing up the nation. We should know who the people are that we are forced to deal with. Take revenge and retribution whenever and wherever we can.
Bring it

Im not buying another car from the dealership I bought my last car at because they refuse to change the channel from fox news. And I know I'm not the only person who has requested this of them.

I don't know how much they make off a fusion but that's what it cost them to keep fox on.

Any business owner who's not rich enough to be a Republican doesn't deserve a business. She made one fatal mistake. She let all her customers know she doesn't think very much of labor or a middle class.

And your attitude toward this woman for having the audacity to go off the liberal reservation shows how much of a small minded bigot you really are.
Fuck that! Germans in the 1920's should have spoke up and acted sooner but so few did that Hitler won.

Trump is unacceptable. You want to get up on stage and brag you love Hitler go for it but don't be surprised the next day when your business is empty.

Point is we have to do everything we can to beat a trump presidency.

Do you think this story helps trump? I think it illustrates a problem with a Hitler, I mean trump presidency?

Have you heard how trump talks to women?

Do you think this story helps trump? I think it illustrates a problem with a Hitler, I mean trump presidency?

Hillary is the one we need to keep out of the Oval office.

Why would I accept an opinion that is wrong?

List the liberal positions you 'accept'.
Fascist is like saying aloha. It means 7 different things.

I look up the definition and first thing it says is authoritarian. Reagan bush trump. Then it says Nationalism. Reagan bush trump.

And fascism rose up in defense of liberalism.

Hillary is the one we need to keep out of the Oval office.
You can't. You don't have enough women to win sorry.

Forum List

Back