Trump the democrat!

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Trump was friends of the Clintons, changed his party to independent then became a republican, he's flipped so many times...What is amazing to me is that the Democrats impeached Trump for personal reasons that they hated Trump for abandoning the party. Who is Trump, anyway? I can't figure him out, but this liberal persecution? Beyond me.

Trump knows what policies are winners.

What Trump doesn't know is how to "act" presidential and control his impulses.

As general Kelly, his chief of staff once said, "Trump is the most flawed person he'd ever met".

He tried to blackmail Ukraine with pre-approved funds to get political dirt on his opponent.
He led an insurrection.
These are not "personal reasons" as you say.
1. Joe Biden withheld $1,000,000,000 (one $billion) in approved funds until Ukraine fired the prosecutor investigating Hunter's cash cow, Burisma. That was worse than requesting an investigation into corruption.

2. There was no insurrection. It was a protest, not as bad as the many BLM protests that happened.

• Banned
He tried to blackmail Ukraine with pre-approved funds to get political dirt on his opponent.
He led an insurrection.

Trump was a democrat and friend of the Clintons. Fact. Look it up. I lived through this crap, he later became a Republican. Yes, it's true. Is this why Lib democrats hate him? Who knows.

Trump was friends of the Clintons, changed his party to independent then became a republican, he's flipped so many times...What is amazing to me is that the Democrats impeached Trump for personal reasons that they hated Trump for abandoning the party. Who is Trump, anyway? I can't figure him out, but this liberal persecution? Beyond me.

For other reasons, you can ask the same questions about Reagan. The party one is running for office in should not define the person. The person is suppose to define the party. That was the way it was 60 years ago and back.

Trump was a democrat and friend of the Clintons. Fact. Look it up. I lived through this crap, he latter became a Republican. Yes, it's true.
You need to factor in a few things:
1. Most city people are democrats, that's why they are called "democrat plantations".
2. The political friendships you describe are simply pols sucking up for cash. Trump knew how to play the game to get his loop-holes approved.

No. Tbey impeached Trump for attempting to extort the Ukrainian president for personal gain and then for inciting an insurrection.

• Banned
I voted for Trump in 2016. Trump. And 2020. Yes. Because the democrats have reached such a level of extreme weirdness they don't represent US anymore.

Come on now. C'mon man.

No. Tbey impeached Trump for attempting to extort the Ukrainian president for personal gain and then for inciting an insurrection.
Linky linky. No one was charged with "insurrection", and Biden held up $1billion in approved funds until the Ukraine fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma, Hunter's cash cow.

Lolol Trump has changed parties 5 times. The Dems hate Trump because he's stupid and vulgar.

Trump was friends of the Clintons, changed his party to independent then became a republican, he's flipped so many times...

It's kinda funny, that a decade later - both would meet in a Presidential Debate. I think that the Democrats knew he switched parties, so they put him up against Hillary. But as we know ....the rest is history.

Yes, Trump was a democrat once upon a time and a minor demigod figure among them almost. Same guy, Donald Trump. Consort of the Clintons. Now, they want him impeached to hell or dead or next to it. I relate to Trump, I used to be a democrat. I am poor, the democratic party abandoned US. They became the party of demagogues and carpet baggers.

He led an insurrection.

How is that worse than Biden trying blackmailing Ukraine for investigating a corrupt corporation that was paying his son $83,333 a month for his "expertise" in the energy sector? A job he wasn't qualified for, and only got because his father was the VP?

Well sonofabitch.

Like Hillary Clinton he wanted to be president. Like Hillary Clinton, he did whatever it took to get there. I voted for him over China policy. And yes he was a democrat for a long time.

It's kinda funny, that a decade later - both would meet in a Presidential Debate. I think that the Democrats knew he switched parties, so they put him up against Hillary. But as we know ....the rest is history.

Trump didn't register to vote until he was 45.

Forum List

Back