Trump...the "great deal maker"???.........Really???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
First let me state that China holds over TWO TRILLIONS of U.S. debt.

That stated, China has recently signed a trade agreement to buy soy beans with Brazil and Argentina; most likely, China will never buy US soybeans again....thereby virtually destroying a key component of US farming exports.

The Trump mantra that China would pay for the tariffs imposed by the idiot-in-chief, holds the same validity to his former mantra that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Next year's vote will really boil down to just how many morons we have in the US voting constituency.

China Steps Up Brazil Soy Buying as Argentine Farmers Hoard ...

That stated, China has recently signed a trade agreement to buy soy beans with Brazil and Argentina; most likely, China will never buy US soybeans again....thereby virtually destroying a key component of US farming exports.

The Trump mantra that China would pay for the tariffs imposed by the idiot-in-chief, holds the same validity to his former mantra that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Next year's vote will really boil down to just how many morons we have in the US voting constituency.

China is an enemy, why do you want a well fed enemy?

I suggest you read some financial sites that state that China is shitting in it's pants.

Trump doesn't know how to negotiate or make deals.
Everything he does is by coercion and threats followed up by a fucking lawsuit if coercion fails.
He had Tony Schwartz right "The Art of the Deal" for him so people would THINK he's a savvy businessman.
He inherited everything from his father.
I'm glad Mattis has come out and stated pretty much what I just wrote, but in more diplomatic terms.

I suggest you read some financial sites that state that China is shitting in it's pants.

Why don't you provide them for us if you know they exist?
Your opinion ain't worth the pixelated methane it creates when you post it here.

What the hell does the American left want? Trump is trying to fix the trade deficit and the trade debit but the crazy angry left doesn't want to touch it. If the crazy left would support the President's agenda maybe we could fix this mess but it seems the crazy angry incoherent left has decided to become agents of foreign propaganda designed to undermine the social fabric of America.

Did you miss the part about China finding other sellers of soybeans? Or did you not get that far before you had to bleat?

They will be fed one way or the other, the only question is who will profit from it.

It used to be our farmers

Last edited:
What the hell does the American left want? Trump is trying to fix the trade deficit and the trade debit but the crazy angry left doesn't want to touch it. If the crazy left would support the President's agenda maybe we could fix this mess but it seems the crazy angry incoherent left has decided to become agents of foreign propaganda designed to undermine the social fabric of America.

Ask yourself why Gary Cohn, Trump's top senior economic advisor and former CEO of Goldman Sach's, QUIT a week after Trump announced the trade war.

They will be Fed one way or the other, the only question is who will profit from it.

Xi and Kim Jong Un probably text each other about Trump, making fun of how easy he is to manipulate, how they love their useful idiot and probably make fun of his hair, too.

Ask yourself why Gary Cohn, Trump's top senior economic advisor and former CEO of Goldman Sach's, QUIT a week after Trump announced the trade war.

Ignorance.

There is no trade war. There is a trade imbalance, which Trump is correcting.

Why don't you provide them for us if you know they exist?
Your opinion ain't worth the pixelated methane it creates when you post it here.
Why don't you use this new fangled thing called the Internet instead of just reading TheDailyKOS?
Just for the record, I hate both Rs and D.

Please explain in your own words why a trade deficit is a bad thing

I would love for Trump to fix the problems. So far, he;s just made them worse.

Did you miss the part about China finding other sellers of soybeans? Or did you not get that far before you had to bleat?
Does not matter, the USA should not be feeding its enemies...…………………..Let them eat puppies

They will be fed one way or the other, the only question is who will profit from it.

The USA should not be feeding enemies, the end

I would love for Trump to fix the problems. So far, he;s just made them worse.
Elaborate...
My bills have not gone up.
More people are working.
Do you live in an area that doesn't encourage businesses to invest?

By election 2020, the American public will have seen the impact of higher tariffs and higher prices

Who will get the blame?

Does not matter, the USA should not be feeding its enemies...…………………..Let them eat puppies

Let Trump explain that to the farmers

By election 2020, the American public will have seen the impact of higher tariffs and higher prices

Who will get the blame?
By 2020 American steel mills will be back to full operation, operated by Americans not Chinks

Forum List

Back