Trump the habitual covid liar!

The facts are we are not doing a good job with the virus. We do not have the lowest death rate from the virus. As the Potus said yesterday it's going to get worse and wearing a mask it patriotic.

Yeah if that was the case, then Covid should be eliminated by now. Everyone is wearing them, and everyone is still getting Covid.
The first sentence in your post defending Liar in Chief Trump for lying is a blatant lie.

COVID19 -
The left's best ever scam to "Get Trump"

BreakingNEWS
Actual death toll from Covid19 sits at 71,000 after non related deaths are subtracted.
Death toll just slightly more than the annual flu

Dems declare 100% fatality rate, claim all US children will die

It Tramps' covid now and it always has been since it came on our land, and he is doing a poor job.

He wishes her well, was that a code language, he said it twice!! In other words , I'll get you off.
/——/ Obozo’s Swine Flu killed more. (Was that flu named after Hillary? )
Another blatant lie. If Trump and his trumpolics didn't lie they would have nothing to say.

It Tramps' covid now and it always has been since it came on our land, and he is doing a poor job.

He wishes her well, was that a code language, he said it twice!! In other words , I'll get you off.
Another blatant lie. If Trump and his trumpolics didn't lie they would have nothing to say.
/----/ What lies? Always the accusation with never any proof.

COVID19 -

BreakingNEWS
Actual death toll from Covid19 sits at 71,000 after non related deaths are subtracted.

Look at this one. Fake link and all. Maybe there is a link somewhere for this lie. Hey, BasicHuman Unit, where is your dopey link?

COVID19 -

BreakingNEWS

Look at this one. Fake link and all. Maybe there is a link somewhere for this lie. Hey, BasicHuman Unit, where is your dopey link?
/----/ Here's my link, Dopey. U.S. COVID-19 Death Toll Is Inflated | RealClearPolitics

COVID19 -

BreakingNEWS

/----/ Here's my link, Dopey. U.S. COVID-19 Death Toll Is Inflated | RealClearPolitics
Ya, I predicted your link would be dopey, and it is. It is because it is a commentary opinion piece that doesn't even back up your numbers. Quit while you are behind.

The facts are we are not doing a good job with the virus. We do not have the lowest death rate from the virus. As the Potus said yesterday it's going to get worse and wearing a mask it patriotic.

So, of 145 counties listed, the USA has 3 countries doing worse, and 142 doing better?

Trump did not create the covid virus .
Dimwits do not understand that coincidence and causality are not the same.
Yes, we need a genius moron like you for explaining complex stuff to us.
How many pre 65 quarters are in a $20 roll of quarters?

All you have to do is listen to him and do your own fact check, but if you listen to fox and Rush, they are lies as well.

All you have to do is listen to him and do your own fact check, but if you listen to fox and Rush, they are lies as well.
/——-/ I’ve listened to Rush since 1988, and from that time libtards claimEd he lies, but never ever produce proof. And yes, he will make misstatements, but when pointed out, he’ll retract and correct it.

His lies are proven every day on the front-page news. Hell, just Google Trump lies for multiple lists. Has he ever sued anyone for calling him a liar? Whenever he is challenged he evades and deflects, or creates new lies for defending his old lies. Kind of what his cult does here.

His lies are proven every day on the front-page news. Hell, just Google Trump lies for multiple lists. Has he ever sued anyone for calling him a liar? Whenever he is challenged he evades and deflects, or creates new lies for defending his old lies. Kind of what his cult does here.
/—-/ So rather than providing a single example with proof, you hide behind the old “go look it up” excuse. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Now Dementia Joe eats baby puppies for breakfast, now go look it up on the interweb thingy. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Forum List

Back