Trump the habitual covid liar!

Maybe you didn't hear, in 2018 we had a white house office of pandemic preparedness, that was disbanded.
No, the White House didnā€™t "disband" Its Pandemic Response Office. It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Washington Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, ā€œdissolved the officeā€ at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness.

It is true that the Trump administration has seen fit to shrink the NSC staff. But the bloat that occurred under the previous administration clearly needed a correction. Defense Secretary Robert Gates, congressional oversight committees and members of the Obama administration itself all agreed the NSC was too large and too operationally focused (a departure from its traditional role coordinating executive branch activity). As The Post reported in 2015, from the Clinton administration to the Obama administrationā€™s second term, the NSCā€™s staff ā€œhad quadrupled in size, to nearly 400 people.ā€ That is why Trump began streamlining the NSC staff in 2017.

One such move at the NSC was to create the counterproliferation and biodefense directorate, which was the result of consolidating three directorates into one, given the obvious overlap between arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense. It is this reorganization that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented. If anything, the combined directorate was stronger because related expertise could be commingled.

The reduction of force in the NSC has continued, but it has left the biodefense staff unaffected ā€” perhaps a recognition of the importance of that mission to the president, who, after all, in 2018 issued a presidential memorandum to finally create real accountability in the federal governmentā€™s expansive biodefense system.

Last edited:
They were not wrong, and you are wrong to say that they were wrong. The current week number CHANGES every day, until the new week starts on Saturday. The explanation is Posted in Post # 90. Can you read ?
The 336 number is from yesterday, The day before that I posted it also, It was 190 then. Get it ?

So you previously claimed the deaths had dropped from the previous week of 2,531 to 190?

That's pants on fire territory.

Snowflake Lefties priorities are abysmal

Friend tested positive for COVID 19 - had the sniffles for two days.........THAT'S IT

EVERY Snowflake Leftist News Outlet says if you get covid19, you die a slow, painful death, no exceptions
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

My aunt had covid too.

She died.

You've only posted over and over, that you knew the number you posted to be wrong.

You posted a partial week, to make the number half of what it is now (and still growing) and a false but seeming huge drop from the previous weeks.

6/27/20203,230

7/4/20203,276

7/11/20202,531

7/18/2020690

Nearly a 2,000 count drop in the span of a week?

That's using statistics you knew weren't up to date, in order to outright LIE.
Are you dense ? I used a link from a former post. I didn't know until today that the numbers were changing day by day. So no numbers were "wrong". YOU are who is wrong here. You shut your mouth. Each number was correct for the day that the CDC posted it.

All of this is moot, as you just try to give me a hard time, which isn't working one iota. My thrust is that Trump has impressively succeeded in getting the numbers of deaths DOWN continually since April. THAT is what matters here. And your attempt to shift the focus away from that, simply isn't happening.

So you previously claimed the deaths had dropped from the previous week of 2,531 to 190?

That's pants on fire territory.
No it's not . That's what was posted in the CDC website chart. I just copied it, that's all. At the time I had no idea how the CDC was posting. You are talking like an idiot.

And if you are using Politifact, you shouldn't be. THEY are whose pants are on fire. All the time.

One such move at the NSC was to create the counterproliferation and biodefense directorate, which was the result of consolidating three directorates into one, given the obvious overlap between arms control and nonproliferation, weapons of mass destruction terrorism, and global health and biodefense. It is this reorganization that critics have misconstrued or intentionally misrepresented. If anything, the combined directorate was stronger because related expertise could be commingled.

Given the obvious overlap is bullshit. Arms control has zero to do with a global pandemic. Weapons of mass destruction and terrorism has nothing to do with a global pandemic.

The former involves using the intelligence agencies to track and hopefully prevent what the bad guys are up to.

The latter is working with countries around the world to monitor disease breakouts.

Are you dense ? I used a link from a former post. I didn't know until today that the numbers were changing day by day.

The current week number CHANGES every day, until the new week starts on Saturday.
The 336 number is from yesterday, The day before that I posted it also, It was 190 then. Get it ?
You claimed you didn't know the numbers changed, and then posted that you posted those numbers two days in a row and watched them change.

Get your lies straight.

You are just repeating another Rump lie. Oh, don't worry, he'll tell another lie you can glean onto. It's still early today.

Trump didn't say this.

The leaders of Germany, France, UK, Spain, Brazil, Canada, and 26 other nations heralded Trumps pandemic response.

Chew on THAT butterup

Yes, the heralded it so much, the US is on the list for no one coming from the US can enter most EU countries. Rump made that claim and you are just parroting what he said. In reality, the US is a parriah.
Daryl Clunt, what the fuck is a "parriah"? You are such a stupid fuck......

Say goodnight Gracie. It's time to thin out the gene pool,, you nasty bastard. Go ahead and answer this you POS, I won't see it.

I accept that you posted 190 two days ago, and 336 yesterday. But seeing the number change day by day, why did you claim you didn't know they changed until today when they went to 690.

Are you dense ? I used a link from a former post. I didn't know until today that the numbers were changing day by day.

You didn't find out until today, what you learned yesterday.

Yeah I accept you're a liar.

It is important to note that it can take several weeks for death records to be submitted to National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), processed, coded, and tabulated.

Therefore, the data shown on this page may be incomplete, and will likely not include all deaths that occurred during a given time period, especially for the more recent time periods.

Death counts for earlier weeks are continually revised and may increase or decrease as new and updated death certificate data are received from the states by NCHS. COVID-19 death counts shown here may differ from other published sources, as data currently are lagged by an average of 1ā€“2 weeks.

This argument is all based on semantics. The fact is the virus is spreading and tens of thousands will die at this trajectory.

This argument is all based on semantics. The fact is the virus is spreading and tens of thousands will die at this trajectory.
Medical advances (no thanks to hydroxychloroquine) has made the coronavirus less lethal than it was just months ago. The bad news is that there's going to be a shortage of the drugs they're using to save people.

Of course there's going to be a shortage....as I stated we have failed to be ready for something later me this....inexcusable and not Trump's fault.

I meant it's sad we weren't prepped at all for a pandemic. Lack of masks, ventilators, etc when this started. Nobody knew this was coming in December? I don't believe that for a second. No excuse for that. That stuff along with other drugs, etc should have been stockpiled because pandemics are not new. Pathetic frankly.

Given the obvious overlap is bullshit. Arms control has zero to do with a global pandemic. Weapons of mass destruction and terrorism has nothing to do with a global pandemic.

The former involves using the intelligence agencies to track and hopefully prevent what the bad guys are up to.

The latter is working with countries around the world to monitor disease breakouts.
No need to display your ignorance of US government departments. You posted a misleading post that led viewrs to think that Trump did away with pandemic response in the government, - that was simply FALSE!. Took you to school.

You claimed you didn't know the numbers changed, and then posted that you posted those numbers two days in a row and watched them change.

Get your lies straight.
Don't call me a liar, :ahole-1:. I explained enough about this CDC report. I'm not buying into your convenient little diversion attempt. Maybe I'll just keep posting the numbers over and over again, to make sure creeps like you don't cloud it out.

The fact is, Covid deaths have sharply declined since April, and that is becasue of Trump's quick and decisive actions regarding the Task Force, ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them), the Navy hospital ships, the stimulus checks, social distancing, opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies, federal aid to hospitals, travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for), Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and now fast develpment of a vaccine is taking place. :biggrin:

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
National Center for Health Statistics

www.cdc.gov

www.cdc.gov

Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICDā€“10 code U07.1
Total Deaths129,056
2/1/20200
2/8/20201
2/15/20200
2/22/20205
2/29/20206
3/7/202034
3/14/202052
3/21/2020563
3/28/20203,139
4/4/20209,920
4/11/202016,049
4/18/202016,943
4/25/202015,291
5/2/202013,017
5/9/202011,010
5/16/20209,000
5/23/20207,021
5/30/20205,981
6/6/20204,834
6/13/20204,008
6/20/20203,496
6/27/20203,171
7/4/20203,082
7/11/20202,097
7/18/2020690

Tomorrow the 690 number will be slightly higher, as the CDC adds numbers to it each day, until Saturday July 25.

I meant it's sad we weren't prepped at all for a pandemic. Lack of masks, ventilators, etc when this started. Nobody knew this was coming in December? I don't believe that for a second. No excuse for that. That stuff along with other drugs, etc should have been stockpiled because pandemics are not new. Pathetic frankly.
I'm not sure about december, but throughout january and february Trump got briefings on the pandemic. I'm sure the NSA intercepted traffic between Wuhan and Beijing, and the CIA took photos of what was happening in Wuhan. I can't believe they didn't try to warn the president, but I can believe Trump wasn't paying attention.

No need to display your ignorance of US government departments. You posted a misleading post that led viewrs to think that Trump did away with pandemic response in the government, - that was simply FALSE!. Took you to school.

You can take the coast guard, the FBI and NASA and form a new agency covering all three, and claim the new merged agency is just redundant consolidation.

Upon what basis do you not believe nobody knew this was coming in December ? You think we're all Nostradamus ? Hell, even in January, when Trump issued his China travel ban, nobody really knew how big this was going to get.

And lack of masks, ventilators, etc is partially due to Obama administration laxity, in not replenishing these things before leaving office.

Forum List

Back