Trump, the impeachment drama show, and Trump's re-election (a European's opinion)

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, well, first of all, CNN and MSNBC, Fox News, and all the other major US news outlets (to which i have a very secret backdoor over a website via the internet), are all doing a great job. in my opinion.
Each, you see, cater to the "dumber" (but not really) part of the electorate (people who vote for a certain politician), and thus you see a lot of news on repeat. That's to make sure you don't spend your entire day watching the news, but also spend a large part of your day earning your own paychecks and retirement funds.

Now, the payload of this message, in short order :

- the Democrats may have great plans, but they never go beyond "tax the rich" in "how to pay for those wonderful plans". That's very very impractical in day to day Presidential Politics.

- the rich, are rich, so that they can 'privately fund' new startups like that ultra-cool solar power thing Bill Gates is now working on (Secretive energy startup backed by Bill Gates achieves solar breakthrough - CNN)

- Trump is doing a GREAT job in managing international relationships. Those who disagree with me on that, please explain why, in this very thread.

- in my humble opinion, *as a single European Dutch citizen businessman (internet startup)*, Trump deserves a 2nd term in office.

why don't you support your opinion that "trump is doing a GREAT job in managing international relationships".

One talking head said that Trump vs any of the democrats is like a bunny going up against a Tyrannosaurus Rex

Ok, well, first of all, CNN and MSNBC, Fox News, and all the other major US news outlets (to which i have a very secret backdoor over a website via the internet), are all doing a great job. in my opinion.
Each, you see, cater to the "dumber" (but not really) part of the electorate (people who vote for a certain politician), and thus you see a lot of news on repeat. That's to make sure you don't spend your entire day watching the news, but also spend a large part of your day earning your own paychecks and retirement funds.

Now, the payload of this message, in short order :

- the Democrats may have great plans, but they never go beyond "tax the rich" in "how to pay for those wonderful plans". That's very very impractical in day to day Presidential Politics.

- the rich, are rich, so that they can 'privately fund' new startups like that ultra-cool solar power thing Bill Gates is now working on (Secretive energy startup backed by Bill Gates achieves solar breakthrough - CNN)

- Trump is doing a GREAT job in managing international relationships. Those who disagree with me on that, please explain why, in this very thread.

- in my humble opinion, *as a single European Dutch citizen businessman (internet startup)*, Trump deserves a 2nd term in office.
As somebody with loyalties that lie outside the U.S., I understand why you want a 2nd term for the traitorous, fat idiot.

2019-11-22 18.48.46.png

why don't you support your opinion that "trump is doing a GREAT job in managing international relationships".

Why don't YOU answer the OP?

Those who disagree with me on that, please explain why, in this very thread.
OP makes a bold statement and asks to counter it, and you ask why i want OP to support said bold statement first?

Lol

Well, a Dutch citizen probably has a closer view of Trump's international relationships than you do. Lol

Why don't YOU answer the OP?

Those who disagree with me on that, please explain why, in this very thread.
OP makes a bold statement and asks to counter it, and you ask why i want OP to support said bold statement first?

Lol

Well, a Dutch citizen probably has a closer view of Trump's international relationships than you do. Lol
Why?

Forum List

Back