Trump the Moron comes up with a name for the tax bill

Oh please. If Obama had named a bill this stupid you would not shut up about it.
Well he did name one the Affordable Care Act and it was pretty much the opposite of that. So if Trumps bill just cuts the tax rate it's a success, if it cut, cut, cut's it? Phenomenal.
You dumbass will defend Trump regardless of whatever dumb shit he says lol
Did he say he had visited 57 states yet? I wouldn't defend that one. Naming a bill? Who gives a shit.
Lol you’ll always have that 57 states gem huh? It’s one example of Obama obviously misspeaking you harp on while ignoring the hundreds of retarded shit Trump has said. You come across like children. Or hell, maybe you’re just stupid enough to actually believe Trunp is smart. If that’s the case, god help you.
You can keep your doctor.
So now you’re talking about broken promises? Not the same thing, but you knew that. Lol damn. Do you really want to compare that metric to Trump or Bush?

Well he did name one the Affordable Care Act and it was pretty much the opposite of that. So if Trumps bill just cuts the tax rate it's a success, if it cut, cut, cut's it? Phenomenal.
Did he say he had visited 57 states yet? I wouldn't defend that one. Naming a bill? Who gives a shit.
Lol you’ll always have that 57 states gem huh? It’s one example of Obama obviously misspeaking you harp on while ignoring the hundreds of retarded shit Trump has said. You come across like children. Or hell, maybe you’re just stupid enough to actually believe Trunp is smart. If that’s the case, god help you.
So now you’re talking about broken promises? Not the same thing, but you knew that. Lol damn. Do you really want to compare that metric to Trump or Bush?
Broken promises while passing a lie you told into law. You have an interesting way of looking at things. Was the ACA just some horrible promise the dems passed they had no idea would be a disaster? Or was it intentional and they knew what it would do? I have to give you a warning here, we have video evidence they knew exactly what was going to happen.

Broken promises while passing a lie you told into law. You have an interesting way of looking at things. Was the ACA just some horrible promise the dems passed they had no idea would be a disaster? Or was it intentional and they knew what it would do? I have to give you a warning here, we have video evidence they knew exactly what was going to happen.
Lol just because ACA is flawed, it doesn’t mean it is a disaster. It also doesn’t help that republicans governors and congressman do everything they can to sabotage it. 20 million MORE people have health insurance because of it. You can pretend that doesn’t matter all you want. We all know you’re full of shit.

How do you people justify electing this international embarrassment?
hillary
God that’s so stupid. I don’t say that because I’m trying to defend her, it’s just basic logic to know ANY of the other 2016 candidates were the far better choice. That’s the concept you idiots don’t understand.

hillary
God that’s so stupid. I don’t say that because I’m trying to defend her, it’s just basic logic to know ANY of the other 2016 candidates were the far better choice. That’s the concept you idiots don’t understand.
you lie, you do say that because you are trying to defend her...do you believe she is the most qualified candidate ever? did you vote for her? do you expect us to believe your little rant isn't the really because you think electing her was/is some justifiable?...she is the only democrat on earth who would/could have lost to trump...you got what you deserve for trying to do that to America, now admit it and live with your screw up

hillary
you lie, you do say that because you are trying to defend her...do you believe she is the most qualified candidate ever? did you vote for her? do you expect us to believe your little rant isn't the really because you think electing her was/is some justifiable?...she is the only democrat on earth who would/could have lost to trump...you got what you deserve for trying to do that to America, now admit it and live with your screw up
I just don’t understand why you RWs are so stupid. I told you that ANY of the other candidates in the 2016 race were better than Trump. Does that somehow mean I am defending Ted Cruz? Fuck no. He’s a sack of garage. He is, however, a FAR better candidate than Trump was. That’s the point.

So did I vote for Hillary? You’re goddamn right I did. I did so for so for obvious reasons. I thought of Hillary vs Trump like a flu shot - it sucks, but it is the correct choice to make.

Simpletons focus of the irrelevant shit.

Child's play
There’s nothing irrelevant about the stupidity of the president.
I was talking about you and this asinine thread.

Who gives a fuck what it's called. Grow up chump
Oh please. If Obama had named a bill this stupid you would not shut up about it.
|

Or does.

I just don’t understand why you RWs are so stupid. I told you that ANY of the other candidates in the 2016 race were better than Trump. Does that somehow mean I am defending Ted Cruz? Fuck no. He’s a sack of garage. He is, however, a FAR better candidate than Trump was. That’s the point.

do you think of hillary as a sack of "garage"? cuz before trump was even announced as a candidate half of America did and they knew her better than trump

So did I vote for Hillary? You’re goddamn right I did. I did so for so for obvious reasons. I thought of Hillary vs Trump like a flu shot - it sucks, but it is the correct choice to make.
did I vote for trump...hell no, and an even bigger hell no for the commie, so for obvious reasons I voted third candidate so when the time came I wouldn't have to pretend I made the right choice everyone would just know is a lie, it,s like a logic quiz/test, the only thing dumber than voting for a choice that you feel is wrong is voting for one you already known to be wrong...and trump now has one great claim on his resume, he saved America from hillary, what does she have?

do you think of hillary as a sack of "garage"? cuz before trump was even announced as a candidate half of America did and they knew her better than trump

did I vote for trump...hell no, and an even bigger hell no for the commie, so for obvious reasons I voted third candidate so when the time came I wouldn't have to pretend I made the right choice everyone would just know is a lie, it,s like a logic quiz/test, the only thing dumber than voting for a choice that you feel is wrong is voting for one you already known to be wrong...and trump now has one great claim on his resume, he saved America from hillary, what does she have?
Except that your vote for that 3rd party candidate was not a vote against Hillary. The only way to cancel either Trump or Hillary out, is by voting for one of them.

Except that your vote for that 3rd party candidate was not a vote against Hillary. The only way to cancel either Trump or Hillary out, is by voting for one of them.
dude, this wasn't even a good deflection...try again
That’s just what’s true. Your vote for that third candidate was a waste. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back