Trump the super golfer

More Trump golf etiquette

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-22%20at%209.59.56%20AM.png

Pretty sure he can do what he wants on his own course.
It is a matter of consideration for other golfers who have to use that green

If the green is dry a golf cart isn't going to hurt it one bit.
Really

Then why doesn’t everyone drive on the Green?

More Trump golf etiquette

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-22%20at%209.59.56%20AM.png

Pretty sure he can do what he wants on his own course.
It is a matter of consideration for other golfers who have to use that green

If the green is dry a golf cart isn't going to hurt it one bit.
Really

Then why doesn’t everyone drive on the Green?

Because they dont own the golf course.
I live on the sixth fairway....how about you?
Course%20Layout.jpg

It's a par 5 at 532 yards.

Is Trump going to stop the border invasion or not? That's all I care about really.

The left has come a long way from protecting a serial woman abuser like Bill Clinton to whining about how Trump plays golf.

By the way, speaking of golf, cheating and the infamous man whore, Bill Clinton: Tiger Woods: Bill Clinton Cheats at Golf, Too

Rub some more Bag Balm on your chapped asses, left wingers. Somebody needs to see if Trump looks at crossword puzzle answers or not.

Like clockwork. Right winger and trumpfan can't come up with a civil response so goes for the insults he/she picked up in the gutters. I'm beginning to believe a lot of trump defenders are proud that their president's a lowlife and a cheat because maybe that's what they are too.

Is Trump going to stop the border invasion or not? That's all I care about really.

The left has come a long way from protecting a serial woman abuser like Bill Clinton to whining about how Trump plays golf.

By the way, speaking of golf, cheating and the infamous man whore, Bill Clinton: Tiger Woods: Bill Clinton Cheats at Golf, Too

Rub some more Bag Balm on your chapped asses, left wingers. Somebody needs to see if Trump looks at crossword puzzle answers or not.

Like clockwork. Right winger and trumpfan can't come up with a civil response so goes for the insults he/she picked up in the gutters. I'm beginning to believe a lot of trump defenders are proud that their president's a lowlife and a cheat because maybe that's what they are too.

Who started this thread?
Oh yeah....a whiney ass liberal.

Are you claiming this because you've never seen an angry, foul mouthed, incensed liberal attack his political opposites?
Because that would be hypocritical and dishonest.It happens ALL the time.

If you don't like being attacked because you are such a poor loser and so whiny that you are reduced to attacking Donald Trump on the grounds of his golf then maybe the problem lies with you. Or perhaps you haven't attacked Trump for the way he plays golf in which case
none of this applies to you so why are you bellyaching?

If you are upset with the tone of this one post then perhaps you are existing in a bubble and aren't aware of what is going on all around you. You are cherry picking in any case and I suspect you are just angry because I've pointed out what terribly whiny poor losers leftists are. You have my condolences.

Gotta admit

The reports of how much the president cheats are hysterical

But not unexpected

Let it go lefties. You are looking like freaking angry idiots who depend on Media Matters for a dose of hatred every day.

Gotta admit

The reports of how much the president cheats are hysterical

But not unexpected

Daly says Trump is a very good Golfer as do several other pros.

Yes

They tell the truth! Unlike trump and conservatives.

They TRUTHFULLY admit that he is a GOOD golfer....

and he cheats!

Get it?

He is a GOOD GOLFER who is unethical and has no problem lying and cheating.

I guess that is why modern conservatives love him.

Last edited:
On this one hole, Donald hits his second and fats it into the water,” Faxon remembers. “But he quickly says to me, ‘Hey, throw me another ball; they weren’t looking.’ So I do. But he fats that one into the water, too. So he drives up and drops where he should’ve dropped the first time and hits it on the green.”

Meanwhile, on the other side of the fairway, Woods, being Woods, has hit his approach to a foot from the hole for a kick-in birdie. Everybody’s on the green now, with Trump about 20 feet from the hole, and getting a stroke. Trump said, “So, where does everybody stand here?”

FAXON: “Well, Tiger just made a three. What’s that [putt] for, Mr. President?”

TRUMP: “Four for a three.”

Faxon had to laugh because Trump was actually putting for a seven, but he was claiming it was for a four, which would’ve worked out to a three with his free stroke on the hole.

Forum List

Back