Trump the super golfer

He hit the 3-wood of his life. “Oh my god!” his caddy said, open- mouthed. The thing had the flag covered from the start. It crested the hill perfectly and was going to be tight to the pin. Shocked at his sudden skill, Tirico high-fived his caddie and strode toward the green, his shoes barely touching the grass.

But, somehow, when they got there, the ball wasn’t near the pin. It wasn’t even on the green. It was 50 feet left of the pin, in the bunker. Unless it hit a drone and ricocheted sideways, there was no physical way it could’ve ended up there.

“Lousy break,” Trump said to Tirico, who checked the marking on the ball to be sure it was his. It was. Befuddled, it took Tirico two swipes to escape the bunker on the way to a 7.

“Afterwards,” Tirico remembers, “Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5? It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it into the bunker. I watched him do it.’”

He hit the 3-wood of his life. “Oh my god!” his caddy said, open- mouthed. The thing had the flag covered from the start. It crested the hill perfectly and was going to be tight to the pin. Shocked at his sudden skill, Tirico high-fived his caddie and strode toward the green, his shoes barely touching the grass.

But, somehow, when they got there, the ball wasn’t near the pin. It wasn’t even on the green. It was 50 feet left of the pin, in the bunker. Unless it hit a drone and ricocheted sideways, there was no physical way it could’ve ended up there.

“Lousy break,” Trump said to Tirico, who checked the marking on the ball to be sure it was his. It was. Befuddled, it took Tirico two swipes to escape the bunker on the way to a 7.

“Afterwards,” Tirico remembers, “Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5? It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it into the bunker. I watched him do it.’”

“Afterwards,” Tirico remembers, “Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5? It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it into the bunker. I watched him do it.’”"

every time anyone posts one of his unethical behaviors he gains votes from conservatives.

Last edited:
I’ve played with him a lot,” says a frequent guest in Trump’s foursomes. “This one time, I was in the fairway and he was right of the green but a little bit down the hill. He didn’t think anybody was watching, but I was. I saw him make a chipping motion from the side of the hill but no ball came up. Then he walked up the hill, stuck his hand in the hole and pulled a ball out. It must’ve been a ball he had in his hand the whole time. Then he looked up and yelled, ‘I chipped in!’ I mean, who does that?”

This is bullshit. Trump golfed several weeks ago with Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods- tremendous golfers as well in their own right- and they didn't complain at all with their President's play.

Further, Trump's interest in golf helped when he visited with Kim Jong Un. Un's father was a helluva golfer as well- posting of the greatest rounds ever played. Un's father, Il, was accused of cheating too.
Un`s father claimed he shot 38 UNDER PAR and you say he was "accused" of cheating?
Kim Jong-Il once carded 38-under par at Pyongyang Golf Course | The Star

This is bullshit. Trump golfed several weeks ago with Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods- tremendous golfers as well in their own right- and they didn't complain at all with their President's play.

Further, Trump's interest in golf helped when he visited with Kim Jong Un. Un's father was a helluva golfer as well- posting of the greatest rounds ever played. Un's father, Il, was accused of cheating too.
Un`s father claimed he shot 38 UNDER PAR and you say he was "accused" of cheating?

The implication I've heard from liberals is that President Il marked down an incorrect stroke count on purpose on his scoring card- that is considered to be "cheating" in golf, no?

I think he got five holes in one on that round

That you care is honestly fucking hysterical.

I think he got five holes in one on that round

5 aces in a single round is actually pretty outstanding.

Gotta admit

The reports of how much the president cheats are hysterical

But not unexpected
What's even more funny are his supporters that are so vehemently defending him for cheating at golfing. Cracks me up.

With Trump, it is all about winning

He gets no more satisfaction winning honestly than he does winning by cheating

So he figures he might as well cheat

Trump wants to go back to the clubhouse and brag that he won and he is the best golfer

The fact that he had to cheat doesn’t matter

Trump has worked cheating into his game

He insists on having a cart to himself
He insists on teeing off first
Once he tees off, instead of waiting for the others, he races off to his ball so he can adjust his lie before others can get there
Then he hits his second shot while others are still teeing off

Once he tees off, instead of waiting for the others, he races off to his ball so he can adjust his lie before others can get there
In my mind I see an old black and white 3 Stooges episode of this when this happens.

In my mind I see an old black and white 3 Stooges episode of this when this happens.
Nyuk, nyuk

51Dwhg3XNuL._SX425_.jpg

Forum List

Back