Trump threatened to attack Moscow if Russia invaded Ukraine !

This scam is as transparent as Trump Vodka.

This reminds me of all those psychics who claimed AFTER the attack that they had had visions of 9/11.

Not one psychic predicted 9/11 BEFORE the attack.

Traitor Trump is trying to recover his damaged reputation for having publicly sucked Putin's balls for invading Ukraine. He's made up this story for the consumption of the tard herd stupid enough to drink his piss.

"I also called Covid a pandemic before anyone else did!"

No it's just amazing listening to idiots like you who don't have a clue.
Oh yeah, it's all just a coincidence that Biden is in office when Biden makes his move. Everyone knows Biden is a weak little bitch, but you morons don't have the courage to admit it. You're only fooling yourselves.

Oh yeah, it's all just a coincidence that Biden is in office when Biden makes his move. Everyone knows Biden is a weak little bitch, but you morons don't have the courage to admit it. You're only fooling yourselves.
Yea Putin would be scared 😱 of Big Bad Trump the man with a Alligator mouth and a Hummingbird ass.

Yea Putin would be scared 😱 of Big Bad Trump the man with a Alligator mouth and a Hummingbird ass.
He respected Trump's strength. You just can't admit the truth. Your support of a weak demented President reveals your own weakness.

No. Expand e verify and fine employers who hire illegals. This has been very successful for other countries.
Yea country's that are so small you could walk border to border in less than a day and everyone knows everyone

Yea country's that are so small you could walk border to border in less than a day and everyone knows everyone
We have the ability to find snd fine employers who knowingly hire illegal aliens. We just don’t want to do that.

...and your dumbass believed that. Smfh.

So Trump did January 6 and four years in DC and he was crazy ...

... but everyone knows Trump isn't crazy so he would actually not bomb Moscow.

So you're not just a failed influencer but you're just an obvious liar

Nope. E verify would be mandatory. Give them a six month Grace period to leave and deport those who are left and fine the employers. KSA was very successful. They had problems with illegals and visa overstayers.

He respected Trump's strength. You just can't admit the truth. Your support of a weak demented President reveals your own weakness.
Trump isn't strong. He's effeminate, insecure, prone to tantrums and very, very sensitive.

Veggie Joe threatened Ukraine with holding up US aide unless they fired an investigator looking into the corruption of the company paying his crackhead son millions for a no-show job.
The guy wasn't an investigator. He was a corrupt prosecutor who wouldn't prosecute crime.

Where are the transcripts of the conversation? Who else was listening.

Would that be a smart thing to do or just a dumb thing to say you said?
Transcripts? You want TRANSCIPTIS. I mean I got impeached TWICE! I tried to get mob to hang my vice president, and he told me to go fuck myself. The fucking Shaman of my fan club says I fucked him. YA THINK? Did I get my Moscow Tower .... no. I didn't even get a golf course in the Crimea .... I keep asking for contributions and I'm STILL losing money. I'm being sued by people I don't even know. I mean, I lost to JOE BIDEN IN BASEMENT. And you want TRANSCRIPTS???!!! Don't even mention transcripts. Christ I got problems enough!

Forum List

Back