Trump threatens China's Xi

Trump has said that he will place more Tariffs on Chinese goods if President Xi does not attend the G20.

WTF?

Trump: If President Xi does not attend G-20, more China tariffs will go into effect immediately
Hold a moment, Dave. I thought the whole tariff thing was about leveling the playing field between the US and China. Supposed to be smart trade policy, right? So now DJT is threatening more tariffs on China if Xi does not attend Trumps Princess Party at the G20? Is that what yer tellin' me?

He is training China to kowtow to America...be patient ...kinda like training your dog...takes a little time boyo? hehheh

Trump increase tariffs last month

Now he says more tariffs if China doesn't go to the G20 summit

can anyone quote when China said that they will not go to the G20 summit

Trump is under the impression that they will meet as he has said so maybe he forgot to tell the other guy

Maybe the other guy says there is nothing to talk about

Trump also said that he has a great relationship with the Chinese leader

It must be the classic love hate relationship

China is building a huge military foot print....in the wide open...just think what they are doing under wraps....they can afford it because they take advantage of WTO nations with lopsided trading policies and they steal their concepts and tech...why would any American be in favor of keeping things as they were?.....

Apparently, Trump now thinks that with the power of tariffs, he can become president of the world.

Wonder how Xi is gonna take this?
He’ll take it like a bitch, because he knows tariffs will kill off a lot of manufacturing jobs in commie China.
And you assfucks don't care about killing agriculture & manufacturing here in the US. How fucking stupid are you people?

China is building a huge military foot print....in the wide open...just think what they are doing under wraps....they can afford it because they take advantage of WTO nations with lopsided trading policies and they steal their concepts and tech...why would any American be in favor of keeping things as they were?.....

US corporations give away the tech to get the business in China.

Trump handed TPP to China.

Here is the problem here gor the ignoranrt Trumpettes.

China has not sid Xi would or would not attend.

Now if Xi opts to attend, Trump will think he has won.

You believe Trump. How fucking stupid is that?
I believe what I see, moron. You should try it sometime.

Before Trump's threats to Mexico, no help with the mobs of freeloaders wanting us to take them in.

After the threats, Mexico is suddenly happy to help us out.

But you probably have a problem understanding what happened.

Trump has said that he will place more Tariffs on Chinese goods if President Xi does not attend the G20.

WTF?

Trump: If President Xi does not attend G-20, more China tariffs will go into effect immediately
Damn, i bet youre pissed off that hes not going easy on your communist hero.
The moron Trump sure has a way with words This is the AH deal maker moron repubs stuck in our WH? Shame on you all
A lot of you are mad that Trump isnt accepting bad deals and tarrifs in China.

WTF?

Damn, i bet youre pissed off that hes not going easy on your communist hero.
The moron Trump sure has a way with words This is the AH deal maker moron repubs stuck in our WH? Shame on you all
A lot of you are mad that Trump isnt accepting bad deals and tarrifs in China.

Trump has not made any deals. He has torn apart deals, that is easy.

What deal has he successfully negotiated?

You believe Trump. How fucking stupid is that?
I believe what I see, moron. You should try it sometime.

Before Trump's threats to Mexico, no help with the mobs of freeloaders wanting us to take them in.

After the threats, Mexico is suddenly happy to help us out.

But you probably have a problem understanding what happened.

Agreements with Mexico had already been done. Mexico is wlling to help. They were always willing.

But, when you start out blaming Mexico, calling their people rapists & murders, When you claim Mexico will pay for your stupid ideas, you blame Mexicvo for your stupid decisions that create this mess & then demand Mexico solves them?
Really. You don't get it?

Me going to my neighbor for help with a problem: "Hi, I am having a problem, can I borrow your wet vac?"

Trump going to his neighbor for help: "Hey assfuck, give me your wet vac or I'll slit your kid's throat"

Forum List

Back