Trump threatens China's Xi

Trump has said that he will place more Tariffs on Chinese goods if President Xi does not attend the G20.

WTF?

Trump: If President Xi does not attend G-20, more China tariffs will go into effect immediately
Damn, i bet youre pissed off that hes not going easy on your communist hero.
The moron Trump sure has a way with words This is the AH deal maker moron repubs stuck in our WH? Shame on you all
A lot of you are mad that Trump isnt accepting bad deals and tarrifs in China.

Trump has not made any deals. He has torn apart deals, that is easy.

What deal has he successfully negotiated?
Tearing apart the awful deal we had with China is precisely the point. Why are you so pro China?

Trump has said that he will place more Tariffs on Chinese goods if President Xi does not attend the G20.

WTF?

Trump: If President Xi does not attend G-20, more China tariffs will go into effect immediately
Damn, i bet youre pissed off that hes not going easy on your communist hero.
The moron Trump sure has a way with words This is the AH deal maker moron repubs stuck in our WH? Shame on you all
A lot of you are mad that Trump isnt accepting bad deals and tarrifs in China.

Trump has not made any deals. He has torn apart deals, that is easy.

What deal has he successfully negotiated?
Tearing apart the awful deal we had with China is precisely the point. Why are you so pro China?
You mean the agreement Trump made in 2017?

What did Mexico agree to do that they had not agreed to before the great tariff tease was announced?
I see you believe everything the NY Times tells you to believe. Good boy.
You believe Trump. How fucking stupid is that?

If i were you I would never use the woid...'stupid'

Trump lies every day. If you believe Trump you are stupid. Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.

What did Mexico agree to do that they had not agreed to before the great tariff tease was announced?

Trump lies every day. If you believe Trump you are stupid. Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.

Just another example of Trump Derangment Syndrome.............Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a neologism used to describe irrational negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump's statements and political actions, with little regard towards Trump's actual position or action taken

Trump: " OMG OMG OMG NFTAS is the worst trade deal; EVER OMG PMG OMG"

The USMCA is a tweak of Nafta.

Higher pay for auto workers. US Dairy farmers have access to 3.5% of Canada market for dairy (Canada gets some US share)

75% instead of 62% of auto parts must come from participating members.

Wow, for a trade deal that Trump called a disaster, he didn't get much change.

Oh wait, the nnme changed. That must be it.,

Just another example of Trump Derangment Syndrome.............Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a neologism used to describe irrational negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump's statements and political actions, with little regard towards Trump's actual position or action taken
Some of us have a negative reaction when our President lies & makes an ass out of himself on the world stage. Trumnpettes seem to like it.

donny grifter didn't get anything from Mexico, what make you think he can threaten a deal with China?

Are you still sporting the KJU Solidarity haircut?

kju.jpg

Higher pay for auto workers. US Dairy farmers have access to 3.5% of Canada market for dairy (Canada gets some US share)

Few believed President Donald Trump could pull it off. Yet he has made a deal with both Canada and Mexico, better than NAFTA for the United States.

OPINION: How Trump Won Big In Mexico, Canada Trade Negotiations

Few believed President Donald Trump could pull it off. Yet he has made a deal with both Canada and Mexico, better than NAFTA for the United States.

Using a Trump cheerleader as a back up for you lame posts? :auiqs.jpg:

There is a remedy for your Trump Derangement Syndrome..............................The Truth.

There is a remedy for your Trump Derangement Syndrome..............................The Truth.

You actually used Trump and the word "truth" in one sentence!!
:laugh:
Then, you also used "Trump Derangement Syndrome". How many thousand of times have Little Trumpsters used that well-overused phrase?
Is pragmatic thinking, that challenging?.

Xi and Putin ganging up, Trump keeps to the truth: sooner or later, one must leave the gang. Independence, Baby Dollar.

Forum List

Back