Trump threatens 'Saturday Night Live' with federal investigation

You first. Condemn the left for trying to silence conservative and libertarian viewpoints on social media and fox news.

You owe Pogo's Law a nickel. Pay up.

The DNC has excluded Fox News from their debates! Big candy asses!

And ewe owe Pogo's Law TWO nickels. There is nothing in this thread about "DNC" or "Fox Noise" or "debates". I should make that FIVE nickels.

Is it equally as pathetic when the left tries (and succeeds) in shutting down websites they don't like?

Clink clink another nickel. Topic must be REALLY inconvenient.

I shoulda claimed royalties on Sweeping Generalization fallacies too. Here's a klown who thinks "the left" is some kind of "unit".

Talk about sweeping generalizations. If I searched how many times you've typed the word "cult" since trump's election, how many hits do you think I'd get?

Dunno, you'd get several for sure.

What the fuck does that have to do with sweeping generalizations?

If you don't jump on the hate Trump bandwagon, you're a member of a cult. I've got my fair share of gripes with him and he's not always a stellar representative but piling onto him now would place me in very nasty company. Basically I hate you way more than I am embarrassed by him. Reminds me of highschool bullies picking on the weird kid. Internally I groan at awkward kid's social ineptness but I'm not gonna join in with the bullies who taunt him.

TRUMP TWEETED!! TRUMP TWEETED! TRUMP TWEETED! Oh God!!! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!! :blowup::FIREdevil::FIREdevil: Stop the fucking presses!!!! :laughing0301:

SNL WAS MEAN TO TRUMP.......Oh God!!! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!! :blowup::FIREdevil::FIREdevil: Stop the fucking presses!!!! :laughing0301:
TRUMP TWEETED!! TRUMP TWEETED! TRUMP TWEETED! Oh God!!! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!! :blowup::FIREdevil::FIREdevil: Stop the fucking presses!!!! :laughing0301:

SNL WAS MEAN TO TRUMP.......Oh God!!! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!! :blowup::FIREdevil::FIREdevil: Stop the fucking presses!!!! :laughing0301:

SNL turned from a comedy show to a Trump hatred circle jerk. You guys go running with your hair on fire when he tweets......... I find it hilarous.

Maybe you should actually READ the twit's tweets.

If you get that far please to essplain to the class what the fuck is supposed to be "investigated". What "retribution" means. What "equal time" means. You know, the actual content you're dancing around.

Sorry your panties got in a wad over a fucking tweet. You're part of the TDS cult.

we are not the one's threatening a Fed investigation into a TV show.

you god in the White House is a snowflake, he constantly whines and cries about how mean people are to him.

why do you worship such a limp dicked person?
The obamaturd tried to exclude Fox News from press conferences, nary a peep from you ass muffins!

Actually, he didn’t
That was Trump banning CNN
Nope dumbass it was obamaturd, he even wanted to imprison James Rosen for treason! Gawd ewe people are fucking stupid.
Linky, linky

And WillowTree be sure to linky-linky the time when O'bama waterboarded Fred Armisen for portraying him. I can't seem to find that. Then you can linky-linky the time when Dubya wrestled late night comics to the ground for his portrayals, that time when Clinton shut down Fox Noise, that other time when Bush I torpedoed MSNBC, that fifth time when Reagan shut down the New Yawk Times, that other other time when Carter collapsed the alphabet networks, that time when Ford fucked Chevy Chase, that time when Nixon.... OK I'll stop there.
Nixon was enemies with the press too
Never sunk as low as Trump though

I find myself more and more falling into a police state sort of mindset. If the mighty fist of the fascist state is what it takes to set things right and sort out the leftist scum, sign me up.

I find myself more and more falling into a police state sort of mindset. If the mighty fist of the fascist state is what it takes to set things right and sort out the leftist scum, sign me up.

No kidding.

I'm shocked that a poster who names himself "ImpureWhiteTrash" would subscribe to fascist ideology.

Type of people SNL mocks

SNL turned from a comedy show to a Trump hatred circle jerk. You guys go running with your hair on fire when he tweets......... I find it hilarous.

Maybe you should actually READ the twit's tweets.

If you get that far please to essplain to the class what the fuck is supposed to be "investigated". What "retribution" means. What "equal time" means. You know, the actual content you're dancing around.

Sorry your panties got in a wad over a fucking tweet. You're part of the TDS cult.

So you're skeered to address the content. Poor snowflakey. :itsok:

Ah, president Trump exercises his 1st amendment free speech rights by bashing SNL. What's the issue?

You owe Pogo's Law a nickel. Pay up.

And ewe owe Pogo's Law TWO nickels. There is nothing in this thread about "DNC" or "Fox Noise" or "debates". I should make that FIVE nickels.

Is it equally as pathetic when the left tries (and succeeds) in shutting down websites they don't like?

Clink clink another nickel. Topic must be REALLY inconvenient.

I shoulda claimed royalties on Sweeping Generalization fallacies too. Here's a klown who thinks "the left" is some kind of "unit".

Talk about sweeping generalizations. If I searched how many times you've typed the word "cult" since trump's election, how many hits do you think I'd get?

Dunno, you'd get several for sure.

What the fuck does that have to do with sweeping generalizations?

If you don't jump on the hate Trump bandwagon, you're a member of a cult.

Izzat so. Who said that?

Oh yeah ---- you did. Quote nests are a bitch huh.

I've got my fair share of gripes with him and he's not always a stellar representative but piling onto him now would place me in very nasty company.

Who the fuck named you? Geez Louise, full of yourself much?

Basically I hate you way more than I am embarrassed by him.

Pretty revealing, since you know jack squat about me. Seems to me you just hate, period.

Reminds me of highschool bullies picking on the weird kid. Internally I groan at awkward kid's social ineptness but I'm not gonna join in with the bullies who taunt him.

Suit yourself, you do whatever you want. But don't sit here and keep frantically trying to change the subject just because you can't handle what the topic is. K?

But if you ever do summon the cojones to deal with the topic, the object of the mocking gets that mocking not because he's "inept" but because he's a fucking arrogant asshole. And there is no scenario where that does not deserve all the mocking the world can bring on it.

Make the case that there is. WITHOUT flailing around with "b-but... but ... let's talk about something else". If you can't handle the thread, what the fuck are you doing in it?

The FEC should investigate all the three-letter networks who read verbatim Democratic Party press releases and call it "news".

Because Democrats have been getting billions of dollars of free advertising for years.

daveman? Is that the same daveman who inspired the verb "to dave"?

And every time anyone says anything mean about Trump he goes tweeting about it like a middle school girl....and yet you still spend your days on here blowing him....I find that hilarious.

Correct. Every single one of the libtards use the word cult! That tells you who the members of a cult are and it isn’t conservatives.

Those within the cult never realize it is a cult.
Well then step out for a moment and look around ewe!

I did that already, now i spend my time trying to lead morons like you out...but I do not hold out much hope for one lacking the most basic intelligence such as yourself.
You have a one word vocabulary! Cult cult cult. This applies to all your libtarded friends!

denial is not a river in Egypt

we are not the one's threatening a Fed investigation into a TV show.

you god in the White House is a snowflake, he constantly whines and cries about how mean people are to him.

why do you worship such a limp dicked person?
The obamaturd tried to exclude Fox News from press conferences, nary a peep from you ass muffins!

Actually, he didn’t
That was Trump banning CNN
Nope dumbass it was obamaturd, he even wanted to imprison James Rosen for treason! Gawd ewe people are fucking stupid.
Linky, linky
As you libtards are so fond of saying do your own goddamn homework.

Burden of proof is on the ass-erter.

That's yore ass.

Ah, president Trump exercises his 1st amendment free speech rights by bashing SNL. What's the issue?

The issue is ---------- wait for it --------------- "investigate" ("look into"). And "consequences".

And a month ago, "retribution".

Care to take a stab at what those might mean? What are these "consequences"? What does the FEC have to do with broadcasting? What's the FCC mentioned for?

Care to grapple with any of that? Or would you rather change the subject like the other cultists-in-denial?

Forum List

Back