Trump threatens to cancel Berkeley Federal Funds after riots shut down Milo event

Trump's Presidency just keeps getting better and better every day. This is great news, and long overdue, threatening to cut off the fifth columnist poseurs and sickos that have taken over our academic institutions.

At first I disagreed with trump on his comment to shutdown funding. Then I thought this institution and its people took away Milos right to free speech. There should be consequences for their discrimination.

THESE ARE YOUR GLOBALIST CONTROL FREAKS

View attachment 110234

That's why your police departments have militarized and you have for profit prisons. The power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy.

THAT IS WHY TRUMP wants to UNDO IT all but you have to understand his way of doing it and what the past idiots were doing with it. This is for us the build up of military etc... It has nothing to do with what your MSM morons are telling you THEY LIE and as you see in the streets MSM is getting peopel to react just like they want them too. IDIOTS

Don't bother with him....he is really stupid...I think he fell on his head too many times....

Trump's Presidency just keeps getting better and better every day. This is great news, and long overdue, threatening to cut off the fifth columnist poseurs and sickos that have taken over our academic institutions.

At first I disagreed with trump on his comment to shutdown funding. Then I thought this institution and its people took away Milos right to free speech. There should be consequences for their discrimination.

I didn't expect Trump to do much, myself, I'm a 'paleo-liberal', but voted for him as a protest vote against the vermin Democrat neo-liberals have been running since the early 1980's. Glad I did now.

upload_2017-2-2_11-50-46.png

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

treasonous conspiracy soon

How do you thing the 1st applies to violent riots by your fellow Sorosazis to deny free speech to those who have ideas that your evil party opposes, Mz. Fakelawyer?

Remember, you Sorosazis are rioting to SILENCE speech.

Hey, it's what your fascists do, it is your nature.

The Trump cabal would like to shut down america.

Wrong the Globalist want to shut it down it is not TRUMP and they do not like TRUMP going against them .

Trump is a globalist, look at his empire.

He not a gawd dman GLobalist his MONEY DOES NOT MEAN GLOBALIAST you fks have no clue wtf it even means or why.
this is why you continue to stay CLUELESS. wake the hell up jesus christ.

DO YOU SEE TRUMP'S NAME ON HERE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The power behind the Committee of 300 is the Anglo-Jewish cousin-hood that dominate the financial and political systems of the world. This cousin-hood includes the Rothschild, Rockefeller, Oppenheimer, Goldsmid, Mocatta, Montefiore, Sassoon, Warburg, Samuel, Kadoorie, Franklin, Worms, Stern and Cohen families.

Ruling Families
Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) family
Rockefeller family
Oppenheimer family
Goldsmid/Goldsmith family
Mocatta family
Montefiore family
Sassoon family
Warburg (del Banco) family
Samuel family
Kadoorie family
Franklin family
Worms family
Stern family
Cohen family
Schiff family
Morgan family
Lazard family
Schröder family
Harriman family
Royal Family of England
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gotha) family
Hanover family
Cavendish (Kennedy) family
De Medici family
Lorraine family
Plantagenet family
Habsburg family
Krupp family
Bruce (Bruis, Brix, or Broase) family
Carnegie family
Vanderbilt family
Du Pont family
Sinclair family
Astor family
Romanov family
Li family
Onassis family
Van Duyn (Dien, or Duyne) family
Thurn und Taxis family
Guinness family
Russell family
Bush family
Bundy family
Taft family
Disney family
Collins family
Freeman family
McDonald family
Goodyear family
Kellogg family
Whitney family
Sloane family
Perkins family
Reynolds family
Getty family
Hearst family
Saudi family (The House of Saud)

“The United States is owned and dominated today by a hierarchy of its sixty richest families, buttressed by no more than ninety families of lesser wealth… These families are the living center of the modern industrial oligarchy which dominates the United States, functioning discreetly under a de jure democratic form of government behind which a de facto government, absolutist and plutocratic in its lineaments, has gradually taken form since the Civil War. This de facto government is actually the government of the United States — informal, invisible, shadowy. It is the government of money in a dollar democracy.” – Ferdinand Lundberg

See more here: America’s 60 Families

Hey, MW! I see that Disney is in on the conspiracy! I have always been suspicious of Mickey Mouse. I think that he is really a rat. And why in the hell is Donald Duck running around with no pants on, followed by a bunch of "nephews", who also don't wear pants? Not only that, but have you ever noticed that Mickey, Donald and friends don't work? They live in a commie utopia, and are all welfare queens!

Wrong the Globalist want to shut it down it is not TRUMP and they do not like TRUMP going against them .

He not a gawd dman GLobalist his MONEY DOES NOT MEAN GLOBALIAST you fks have no clue wtf it even means or why.

The power behind the Committee of 300 is the Anglo-Jewish cousin-hood that dominate the financial and political systems of the world. This cousin-hood includes the Rothschild, Rockefeller, Oppenheimer, Goldsmid, Mocatta, Montefiore, Sassoon, Warburg, Samuel, Kadoorie, Franklin, Worms, Stern and Cohen families.

Ruling Families
Rockefeller family
Oppenheimer family
Mocatta family
Montefiore family
Sassoon family
Samuel family
Kadoorie family
Franklin family
Worms family
Stern family
Cohen family
Schiff family
Morgan family
Lazard family
Schröder family
Harriman family
Royal Family of England
Hanover family
De Medici family
Lorraine family
Plantagenet family
Habsburg family
Krupp family
Carnegie family
Vanderbilt family
Du Pont family
Sinclair family
Astor family
Romanov family
Li family
Onassis family
Thurn und Taxis family
Guinness family
Russell family
Bush family
Bundy family
Taft family
Disney family
Collins family
Freeman family
McDonald family
Goodyear family
Kellogg family
Whitney family
Sloane family
Perkins family
Reynolds family
Getty family
Hearst family

“The United States is owned and dominated today by a hierarchy of its sixty richest families, buttressed by no more than ninety families of lesser wealth… These families are the living center of the modern industrial oligarchy which dominates the United States, functioning discreetly under a de jure democratic form of government behind which a de facto government, absolutist and plutocratic in its lineaments, has gradually taken form since the Civil War. This de facto government is actually the government of the United States — informal, invisible, shadowy. It is the government of money in a dollar democracy.” – Ferdinand Lundberg

Hey, MW! I see that Disney is in on the conspiracy! I have always been suspicious of Mickey Mouse. I think that he is really a rat. And why in the hell is Donald Duck running around with no pants on, followed by a bunch of "nephews", who also don't wear pants? Not only that, but have you ever noticed that Mickey, Donald and friends don't work? They live in a commie utopia, and are all welfare queens!

Your problem not mine.

Ruling Families
Rockefeller family
Oppenheimer family
Mocatta family
Montefiore family
Sassoon family
Samuel family
Kadoorie family
Franklin family
Worms family
Stern family
Cohen family
Schiff family
Morgan family
Lazard family
Schröder family
Harriman family
Royal Family of England
Hanover family
De Medici family
Lorraine family
Plantagenet family
Habsburg family
Krupp family
Carnegie family
Vanderbilt family
Du Pont family
Sinclair family
Astor family
Romanov family
Li family
Onassis family
Thurn und Taxis family
Guinness family
Russell family
Bush family
Bundy family
Taft family
Disney family
Collins family
Freeman family
McDonald family
Goodyear family
Kellogg family
Whitney family
Sloane family
Perkins family
Reynolds family
Getty family
Hearst family

You fit in well with the moron's protesting why you look just like them. Now go put on your coward pants and join in their destruction. I'm sure you will do a fine job.

Forum List

Back