Trump threatens to declassify devastating carter page FISA docs and other records from Muellers prob

Hell, buddy. It's your imaginary world. It can have any crazy thing you want it to have.
Kind of like you and your avatar...lolol

I didn't imagine those titties flopping in public. That really happened, unlike all the crazy crap you are spouting.

You've fapped to that how many times now?
No more than you did to your avatar.

You must be queer. That is one seriously hot female.
Huh? Your avatar looks like a guy. No wonder you're in lust with it.

I see you are so stupid, you don't recognize the Obomanation!

You've built your own imaginary world, haven't you?
Only ABNORMALS do drugs and live there...you know that, it is where you live!

Hell, buddy. It's your imaginary world. It can have any crazy thing you want it to have.

I didn't imagine those titties flopping in public. That really happened, unlike all the crazy crap you are spouting.
You have as much chance at that as you do flying without wings!..lolol

You've built your own imaginary world, haven't you?

Chance at what? Try to make sense son.

Getting that girl, are you really this stupid, or just entertaining us?

Why would the FISA docs be classified in the first place? There are no secrets except the ones the democrat party withholds from the American people.

Why would you think I would have any interest in "getting that girl"? That picture is there to demonstrate the moral cesspool that growing up Trump imparts, and to display what the current religious right points to as their preferred role model for young girls.

Trump Threatens to Declassify "Devastating" Carter Page FISA Docs and Other Records From Mueller's Probe
President Trump told the New York Post in an Oval Office interview Wednesday that he will declassify documents that will be ‘devastating’ for the Deep State and Democrats if they harass him with more probes.

Oh, Oh you don't say what's this now we are seeing trendy's hmmmm what are we seeing here that so many already were saying ewww that's not true LOL..........

So before this can happen, watch something really bad will prob. happen the big false flag everyone was talking about the one worse than 911 lol......

Um, Republicans Senators and House members have already seen the full Carter Page Memo with no redactions. And...

Nothing.

Trump has a long history of alluding to evidence he doesn't have, to making accusations he can't back up. Trump will be investigated. And the will subpeana what Trump is desperately trying to hide.

Why would you think I would have any interest in "getting that girl"? That picture is there to demonstrate the moral cesspool that growing up Trump imparts, and to display what the current religious right points to as their preferred role model for young girls.

Is there a chance he doesn't know who 'that girl' is?

Is there a chance he doesn't know who 'that girl' is?

Could be. Unless Hannity explains things to them, they really have no idea.

Exactly what you would expect from a tin pot president. Trump never ceases to amaze on now low he can take the presidency.

So, you believe that Trump shouldn't expose the deep state conspiracy? That he should just allow himself to be railroaded in order to preserve the status quo?

Look, dipshit, those that are awaken are the ones that ELECTED him in order to reveal this parasitic deep state/parasitic entity. The presidency/ CEO position was taken to it's lowest when Barrypuppet was inserted and protected by the tint of his skin......time for the people to see the puppet masters.
You cannot expose what does not exist.

View attachment 231506
View attachment 231539
12038117_10207857289377328_906883186108388670_n.jpg

Exactly what you would expect from a tin pot president. Trump never ceases to amaze on now low he can take the presidency.

So, you believe that Trump shouldn't expose the deep state conspiracy? That he should just allow himself to be railroaded in order to preserve the status quo?

Look, dipshit, those that are awaken are the ones that ELECTED him in order to reveal this parasitic deep state/parasitic entity. The presidency/ CEO position was taken to it's lowest when Barrypuppet was inserted and protected by the tint of his skin......time for the people to see the puppet masters.

View attachment 231506
View attachment 231539
View attachment 231710

Yes, that only happens in cartoons.

View attachment 231506
View attachment 231539
View attachment 231710

Yes, that only happens in cartoons.

Yeaaaah, we "get it", Bulldog....the only "conspiracies" that exist are ones that deny the commiecrats their rightful place in power even after all the work they do to steal, subvert in an attempt to subjugate the masses.

(snicker)

Yeaaaah, we "get it", Bulldog....the only "conspiracies" that exist are ones that deny the commiecrats their rightful place in power even after all the work they do to steal, subvert in an attempt to subjugate the masses.

(snicker)

Don't know about all that, but all those conspiracy theories defy logic.

(snicker)

Control the flow of information and you control the narrative thus set the parameters of debate.

(snicker)

Control the flow of information and you control the narrative thus set the parameters of debate.
Which is why we rarely see Suckabee anymore.

Trump Threatens to Declassify "Devastating" Carter Page FISA Docs and Other Records From Mueller's Probe
President Trump told the New York Post in an Oval Office interview Wednesday that he will declassify documents that will be ‘devastating’ for the Deep State and Democrats if they harass him with more probes.

Oh, Oh you don't say what's this now we are seeing trendy's hmmmm what are we seeing here that so many already were saying ewww that's not true LOL..........

So before this can happen, watch something really bad will prob. happen the big false flag everyone was talking about the one worse than 911 lol......
If the fast assed orange POS had anything he would have already declassified it.

(snicker)

Which is why we rarely see Suckabee anymore.

Don't be mean to Mrs. Potato Head.

Thank You.

But it will never happen.

Why?

Criminals make threats they can't keep.

DtLqfr9X4AAtrUw.jpg

In two years, Trump is smashing records. Soon, he will overtake Republican Richard Nixon.

Eric Holder was Obama's wing man, protecting B Hussein O's ass every step of the way.

Otherwise, there would have plenty of indictments at the IRS, for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, etc., etc., etc.

If Jeff Sessions had said he was Trump's wing man, the libs would have had a cow.

BTW, Mr. Manafort, Mr. Cohen, Ms. Daniels, none of these people were ever in the executive branch.

Holder worked for the American people. Trump didn't understand that.
And never will.

Perhapes Mueller will teach him.

Mueller pretty much stopped anything going public until Trump turned in his written answers.

What we are seeing is only the beginning.

DtHn6YeXoA0NF61.jpg
2n2hxk.jpg
Who?
I always wondered why Leftards torch, loot and destroy their own Leftie-run broken, corrupt cities, i.e. Baltimore:

Baltimore237BD50F00000578-2844491-image-14_1416906839501.jpg

102624451-4ebea2d64a2d520240d0f968e17f22260a77d1be.600x337.jpg

28910378_5_36327_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

141125-ferguson-fire-318a_eb2ca001325ebbfa64b8f00725eb6536.jpg

Do you know which torch THEY picked?

Eric Holder was Obama's wing man, protecting B Hussein O's ass every step of the way.

Otherwise, there would have plenty of indictments at the IRS, for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, etc., etc., etc.

If Jeff Sessions had said he was Trump's wing man, the libs would have had a cow.

BTW, Mr. Manafort, Mr. Cohen, Ms. Daniels, none of these people were ever in the executive branch.

Holder worked for the American people. Trump didn't understand that.
And never will.

Perhapes Mueller will teach him.

Mueller pretty much stopped anything going public until Trump turned in his written answers.

What we are seeing is only the beginning.

DtHn6YeXoA0NF61.jpg
2n2hxk.jpg
Who?
I always wondered why Leftards torch, loot and destroy their own Leftie-run broken, corrupt cities, i.e. Baltimore:

Baltimore237BD50F00000578-2844491-image-14_1416906839501.jpg

102624451-4ebea2d64a2d520240d0f968e17f22260a77d1be.600x337.jpg

28910378_5_36327_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

141125-ferguson-fire-318a_eb2ca001325ebbfa64b8f00725eb6536.jpg

Do you know which torch THEY picked?
I don’t see any of them carrying a torch? :dunno:

View attachment 231506
View attachment 231539
View attachment 231710

Laughig.....I love Dale's batshit. No matter how utterly the evidence contradicts him, now matter how little his conspiracy is based on, Dale always ignores it all.

Forum List

Back