Trump threatens to declassify devastating carter page FISA docs and other records from Muellers prob

And never will.

Perhapes Mueller will teach him.

Mueller pretty much stopped anything going public until Trump turned in his written answers.

What we are seeing is only the beginning.

DtHn6YeXoA0NF61.jpg
2n2hxk.jpg
Who?
You know another POLITICIAN who's mother was a whore?...You dont have to be paid to be a white, but it helps

A man/woman that lacks self worth, and reduces themselves to the lowest possible level in order to attain social acceptance....
I don't know of any politician whose mother was a whore; so no, I don't know who you mean. Rather odd that you appear reluctant to elaborate though, huh?
I see you are so stupid, you don't recognize the Obomanation!
Why on Earth would I think you meant him when I'm not aware that his mother was a whore? :dunno:

And never will.

Perhapes Mueller will teach him.

Mueller pretty much stopped anything going public until Trump turned in his written answers.

What we are seeing is only the beginning.

DtHn6YeXoA0NF61.jpg
2n2hxk.jpg
Who?
You know another POLITICIAN who's mother was a whore?...You dont have to be paid to be a white, but it helps

A man/woman that lacks self worth, and reduces themselves to the lowest possible level in order to attain social acceptance....
I don't know of any politician whose mother was a whore; so no, I don't know who you mean. Rather odd that you appear reluctant to elaborate though, huh?

You've built your own imaginary world, haven't you?

Why on Earth would I think you meant him when I'm not aware that his mother was a whore? :dunno:
Perhaps his picture with the caption was a giveaway....but you need a high 2 point IQ to understand it!

Only ABNORMALS do drugs and live there...you know that, it is where you live!

Hell, buddy. It's your imaginary world. It can have any crazy thing you want it to have.

Perhaps his picture with the caption was a giveaway....but you need a high 2 point IQ to understand it!
LOLOL

You saying his mother was a whore doesn't actually make her one. A meme certainly doesn't offer any evidence.

And no matter what my IQ is, I'll always find solace in the fact that it's still considerably higher than yours.

:dance:

Trump Threatens to Declassify "Devastating" Carter Page FISA Docs and Other Records From Mueller's Probe
President Trump told the New York Post in an Oval Office interview Wednesday that he will declassify documents that will be ‘devastating’ for the Deep State and Democrats if they harass him with more probes.

Oh, Oh you don't say what's this now we are seeing trendy's hmmmm what are we seeing here that so many already were saying ewww that's not true LOL..........

So before this can happen, watch something really bad will prob. happen the big false flag everyone was talking about the one worse than 911 lol......

He threatened this eons ago. Didn't happen did it? Trump says shit like this and you guys eat it up, but because you have the attention span of a gnat, you forget about it by dinner time and don't say anything when he doesn't follow through.

Hell, buddy. It's your imaginary world. It can have any crazy thing you want it to have.
Kind of like you and your avatar...lolol

I didn't imagine those titties flopping in public. That really happened, unlike all the crazy crap you are spouting.

Exactly what you would expect from a tin pot president. Trump never ceases to amaze on now low he can take the presidency.

So, you believe that Trump shouldn't expose the deep state conspiracy? That he should just allow himself to be railroaded in order to preserve the status quo?

Look, dipshit, those that are awaken are the ones that ELECTED him in order to reveal this parasitic deep state/parasitic entity. The presidency/ CEO position was taken to it's lowest when Barrypuppet was inserted and protected by the tint of his skin......time for the people to see the puppet masters.

Yes sir! Pull the green curtain back!

I didn't imagine those titties flopping in public. That really happened, unlike all the crazy crap you are spouting.
That retard actually claims there's documented proof -- yet all he can muster is a pointless meme. :lol:

You've fapped to that how many times now?

That retard actually claims there's documented proof -- yet all he can muster is a pointless meme. :lol:

That's what your retarded leftist shill ass with no access to anything classified or relevant even, thinks. You'd be happy with access to a fried chicken breast. :abgg2q.jpg:

No more than you did to your avatar.

That retard says a lot of goofy stuff. Funny though.

That's what your retarded leftist shill ass with no access to anything classified or relevant even, thinks.
Oh? That documentation The Purge was describing is classified, is it??

:lmao:

No more than you did to your avatar.

You must be queer. That is one seriously hot female.

That's what your retarded leftist shill ass with no access to anything classified or relevant even, thinks. You'd be happy with access to a fried chicken breast. :abgg2q.jpg:

So do you have access to classified stuff?

Forum List

Back