🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump threatens to destroy Cruz

If and when Trump loses, Cruz will be in pole position for 2020.
Who will vote for him?

Anyone who loves the constitution and is tired of Hillary

Cruz couldn't beat Hillary if they counted all his ballots twice.

There was only one candidate in the primary that Hillary had a chance of beating. You nominated him.

Yet I'm not about to presume that trump has no shot. But say Hillary does win. Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?
Yep...that's what you liberals said....:lol:

You need some rehab if you think I am liberal

Who will vote for him?

There was only one candidate in the primary that Hillary had a chance of beating. You nominated him.

Yet I'm not about to presume that trump has no shot. But say Hillary does win. Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?

I am just going by your words.....

Rafael signed the big pledge .. Trump can sue his ass for FRAUD!

snort ~
Probably not. There wasn't any consideration for the pledge. And he'd argue trump breached first.

Not to mention, any reasonable court should refuse to even entertain such a silly lawsuit if it were to happen.

Agreed. But the Donald is a thin-skinned whiny bitch

Given who is currently sitting in the Oval, that surely can't be your argument against Trump for President LOL

Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?
If and when Trump loses, Cruz will be in pole position for 2020.
Who will vote for him?

Do you think the country is going to be happy in November, no matter WHO wins?

Nope and it will be far worse in four years. So I can't imagine how Hillary could screw up the next four years and not be vulnerable

At least Jeb! stayed away and kept his yap shut. If Cruz was so "offended" by Trump's remarks why did he appear at the coronation....on the tiny chance there would be a "revolt" putting Lying Ted in the catbird seat?

Who will vote for him?

Nope and it will be far worse in four years. So I can't imagine how Hillary could screw up the next four years and not be vulnerable

So let me get this straight. You don't see how a Dem President could totally fuck up their first term in office and still manage to get reelected? LOL were you asleep in 2012?

Who will vote for him?

Trump is Americas only chance....

You concluded I am a liberal becomes of my advocacy of limited government and the constitution? Really?

You poor poor soul

Hyperbole much?

snort ~
Probably not. There wasn't any consideration for the pledge. And he'd argue trump breached first.

Not to mention, any reasonable court should refuse to even entertain such a silly lawsuit if it were to happen.

Given who is currently sitting in the Oval, that surely can't be your argument against Trump for President LOL

actually I can. and given what the wingers have done over the past 8 years, he's been anything but thin-skinned.

You concluded I am a liberal becomes of my advocacy of limited government and the constitution? Really?

You poor poor soul
Are you voting Trump?

Hyperbole much?
Who's your winner?

snort ~

actually I can. and given what the wingers have done over the past 8 years, he's been anything but thin-skinned.

Oh bullshit Jillian. I don't get you, you're obviously fairly intelligent, why can't you exchange partisanship for honesty once in awhile? Anyone who has an ego the size of Trumps or Obama's, or anyone who wants to be President really, is also going to be thin skinned when someone is perceived to have harmed that ego.

Oh bullshit Jillian. I don't get you, you're obviously fairly intelligent, why can't you exchange partisanship for honesty once in awhile? Anyone who has an ego the size of Trumps or Obama's, or anyone who wants to be President really, is also going to be thin skinned when someone is perceived to have harmed that ego.

no. but thanks for your opinion.

Hyperbole much?
Who's your winner?

Honestly. I haven't decided yet. I will probably end up voting for Trump, but only as an affirmative vote AGAINST Hillary. Not because I think Trump is our last hope or anything else.

Hyperbole much?
Who's your winner?

Honestly. I haven't decided yet. I will probably end up voting for Trump, but only as an affirmative vote AGAINST Hillary. Not because I think Trump is our last hope or anything else.
So, trump is in fact,our last hope.....

Get on the fucking Trump-train already....we need your help...

Forum List

Back