🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump threatens to destroy Cruz

Too late, Cruz has already destroyed any political csreer he wanted.
If and when Trump loses, Cruz will be in pole position for 2020.
Who will vote for him?

Anyone who loves the constitution and is tired of Hillary

Cruz couldn't beat Hillary if they counted all his ballots twice.
A Kasich/Rubio ticket could. Easily.

Yeah whatever. they couldn't even win the nomination, but you believe they would have won the general?

Who will vote for him?

Yeah whatever. they couldn't even win the nomination, but you believe they would have won the general?
Easily.

Who will vote for him?

There was only one candidate in the primary that Hillary had a chance of beating. You nominated him.

Yet I'm not about to presume that trump has no shot. But say Hillary does win. Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?

Who will vote for him?

Easily.

I was a Kasich supporter, but I don't believe that.

Who will vote for him?

There was only one candidate in the primary that Hillary had a chance of beating. You nominated him.

Yet I'm not about to presume that trump has no shot. But say Hillary does win. Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?
Yep...that's what you liberals said....:lol:

Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?
Who will vote for him?

Do you think the country is going to be happy in November, no matter WHO wins?

Easily.

We've been hearing for years from the pseudo-cons that the GOP has lost the last two elections because they didn't pick a real conservative from the pack. Conservatives who lost the primaries.

Thus, the operating theory has been "they couldn't even win the nomination, but (we) believe they would have won the general".

As it turns out, by rejecting the several conservative candidates we had to choose from this time, and choosing Trump instead, the pseudo-cons showed us what they were really looking for all along was a bigot.

Easily.

We've been hearing for years from the pseudo-cons that the GOP has lost the last two elections because they didn't pick a real conservative from the pack. Conservatives who lost the primaries.

Thus, the operating theory has been "they couldn't even win the nomination, but (we) believe they would have won the general".

As it turns out, by rejecting the several conservative candidates we had to choose from this time, and choosing Trump instead, the pseudo-cons showed us what they were really looking for all along was a bigot.
Yep...that's what you liberals say.....

Easily.

As it turns out, by rejecting the several conservative candidates we had to choose from, and choosing Trump instead, the pseudo-cons showed us what they were really looking for all along was a bigot.

The thing is though , those saying "we have lost the last two elections b/c we didn't nominate a REAL conservative" consider a REAL conservative to be someone who bashes gays and rants about abortion. Two things the majority of Americans do NOT want. That is obvious in EVERY poll. Even in THIS primary you see the GOP voter said "you know what we've enough of losing elections over the stupid issues of gay rights and abortion, let's go a different direction" and elected Trump over Cruz.

The GOP just wholesale REJECTED the traditional conservative view. Oh sure they still give them some lip service wanting their votes, but Trump has outright spoken out for gay rights and isn't going to do anything in regards to abortion.

"real" conservatives can either accept that and vote for Trump because they agree with the rest of his platform over Hillary's or just get out of the way. Either way, a "true" conservative would not win the general election. PERIOD

Easily.

Everyone is to the left of you nazis.

Easily.

You definately are....

You definately are....
I take that as a badge of honor.

Let me know if I start to sound more like you Nazis, mm-kay?

You definately are....
I take that as a badge of honor.

Let me know if I start to sound more like you Nazis, mm-kay?
I am sure all fascists do....

Forum List

Back