🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump threatens to destroy Cruz

At least Jeb! stayed away and kept his yap shut. If Cruz was so "offended" by Trump's remarks why did he appear at the coronation....on the tiny chance there would be a "revolt" putting Lying Ted in the catbird seat?

Because its not a coronation. It's the Republican national convention and all Republicans should be to speak without the nominee whipping up the crowd against them

Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?
Anyone who loves the constitution and is tired of Hillary

Cruz couldn't beat Hillary if they counted all his ballots twice.

There was only one candidate in the primary that Hillary had a chance of beating. You nominated him.

Yet I'm not about to presume that trump has no shot. But say Hillary does win. Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?

Do you think the country is going to be happy in November, no matter WHO wins?

Nope and it will be far worse in four years. So I can't imagine how Hillary could screw up the next four years and not be vulnerable
Trump is Americas only chance....

No conservative would ever say that because we don't believe government to be the solution to our problems. We believe we determine our individual Destiny and we would never outsource our hopes or dreams to a politician

Nope and it will be far worse in four years. So I can't imagine how Hillary could screw up the next four years and not be vulnerable

Hyperbole much?
Who's your winner?

Honestly. I haven't decided yet. I will probably end up voting for Trump, but only as an affirmative vote AGAINST Hillary. Not because I think Trump is our last hope or anything else.
So, trump is in fact,our last hope.....

Get on the fucking Trump-train already....we need your help...

Really because you've been saying for quite a while that you don't need us conservatives

Cruz couldn't beat Hillary if they counted all his ballots twice.

There was only one candidate in the primary that Hillary had a chance of beating. You nominated him.

Yet I'm not about to presume that trump has no shot. But say Hillary does win. Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?

No conservative would ever say that because we don't believe government to be the solution to our problems. We believe we determine our individual Destiny and we would never outsource our hopes or dreams to a politician
No, a conservative would not ignore reality and makes the best of the cards that are available to play in order to get the best possible outcome.....

We believe in the power of the individual and the construct of Liberty established by a free peoples and understand in order to keep Liberty, politicians must be engaged to manage the process.

So if not Trump, right now, at this moment, then who? There are no exits remaining on the road we are on, and someone has to now turn the car around else we go off the liberal cliff. There is no guarantee we won't go over the cliff, but Trump is now at the wheel...

So I ask again, if not Trump, then who?

Hyperbole much?
Who's your winner?

Honestly. I haven't decided yet. I will probably end up voting for Trump, but only as an affirmative vote AGAINST Hillary. Not because I think Trump is our last hope or anything else.

Really because you've been saying for quite a while that you don't need us conservatives
No, we don't need you GOP'ers....

Hyperbole much?
Who's your winner?

You realize you guys are the establishment right?

Who's your winner?

We realize you GOP'ers are the fucking problem....and we proceeded to Trump your fucking asses.....

Just sit down...and vote Trump....we conservatives have a tough job ahead and we don't need you in the way.....

Trump threatened to start a super PAC to oppose Cruz if the Texas senator ran for president, asking Pence whether that was legally permitted.

Lmao! He said it this morning I was cracking up loving his speech this morning

he's psychotic.

but funny... if he "let" him give his speech and it was "no big deal", this does seem like a pathetic overreaction by dumb Donald.

Doesnt matter to the Trump fan boys. First Melania wrote it, the she didnt, then it was no copying. Then someone apologized for copying. And they defended each contradiction with a new defense.

Do you think this new lie that it didn't bother him and was a big man for "letting" the speech happen and now he seeks to destroy the no big deal stop them?

No, a conservative would not ignore reality and makes the best of the cards that are available to play in order to get the best possible outcome.....

We believe in the power of the individual and the construct of Liberty established by a free peoples and understand in order to keep Liberty, politicians must be engaged to manage the process.

So if not Trump, right now, at this moment, then who? There are no exits remaining on the road we are on, and someone has to now turn the car around else we go off the liberal cliff. There is no guarantee we won't go over the cliff, but Trump is now at the wheel...

Again, you've missed the point. There is no government leader that is our only hope because government is not the solution to our problems. Our hope comes from the choices we make in our individual lives.

Conservatives are in for some difficult years no matter who is elected. But we are no stranger to hardship and suffering. And eventually the constitution will once again be a standard for the honest and wise to repair.

We realize you GOP'ers are the fucking problem....and we proceeded to Trump your fucking asses.....

Just sit down...and vote Trump....we conservatives have a tough job ahead and we don't need you in the way.....

Conservatives don't support trump.

Besides you said you didn't need our vote. Now you do? Make up your mind

Again, you've missed the point. There is no government leader that is our only hope because government is not the solution to our problems. Our hope comes from the choices we make in our individual lives.

Conservatives are in for some difficult years no matter who is elected. But we are no stranger to hardship and suffering. And eventually the constitution will once again be a standard for the honest and wise to repair.
Did you happen to notice Obama? And the liberals and GOP'ers who took control of our .gov?

The points at your temple, yet you have no clue....

Conservatives don't support trump.

Besides you said you didn't need our vote. Now you do? Make up your mind
Oh no child, I vented Trump once, and will vote Trump in November, I changed a vacation to pull the lever in this historic election....

Conservatives do indeed support trump...those who know what's going on anyways....

Trump threatened to start a super PAC to oppose Cruz if the Texas senator ran for president, asking Pence whether that was legally permitted.

Lmao! He said it this morning I was cracking up loving his speech this morning

he's psychotic.

but funny... if he "let" him give his speech and it was "no big deal", this does seem like a pathetic overreaction by dumb Donald.

Doesnt matter to the Trump fan boys. First Melania wrote it, the she didnt, then it was no copying. Then someone apologized for copying. And they defended each contradiction with a new defense.

Do you think this new lie that it didn't bother him and was a big man for "letting" the speech happen and now he seeks to destroy the no big deal stop them?

I think the Donald had it right when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue and the loons wouldn't care.

oh wait... he didn't call them loons. I am.

At least Jeb! stayed away and kept his yap shut. If Cruz was so "offended" by Trump's remarks why did he appear at the coronation....on the tiny chance there would be a "revolt" putting Lying Ted in the catbird seat?

Trump knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, Trump said in March that he didn't want Cruz's support. Yet Trump invited him to speak anyway, saw Cruz's speech prior to it being given. Trump set up Cruz, set up the booing and is so thin skinned (he and obama must be brothers from another mother) that even today he just can't let. it. go.

The whole thing speaks volumes about the kind of men Cruz and Trump are; Cruz stands by his principles, Trump whines like girl.

8 years of obama's whining, narcissistic "I, I, I" self ... and here we are, on the brink of another 4 years of it.

Trump knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, Trump said in March that he didn't want Cruz's support. Yet Trump invited him to speak anyway, saw Cruz's speech prior to it being given. Trump set up Cruz, set up the booing and is so thin skinned (he and obama must be brothers from another mother) that even today he just can't let. it. go.

The whole thing speaks volumes about the kind of men Cruz and Trump are; Cruz stands by his principles, Trump whines like girl.

8 years of obama's whining, narcissistic "I, I, I" self ... and here we are, on the brink of another 4 years of it.

Cruz stands by his principles

Then why did he speak at the convention?

Have you not figured out that Trump is not a conservative? Seriously, do you not know that?

You don't need those of us who are on the fence about voting Trump? "Screw you people, gfy" ... that's what you're saying. Once again, how is that "unifying"?

Forum List

Back