🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump threatens to destroy Cruz

At least Jeb! stayed away and kept his yap shut. If Cruz was so "offended" by Trump's remarks why did he appear at the coronation....on the tiny chance there would be a "revolt" putting Lying Ted in the catbird seat?

Trump knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, Trump said in March that he didn't want Cruz's support. Yet Trump invited him to speak anyway, saw Cruz's speech prior to it being given. Trump set up Cruz, set up the booing and is so thin skinned (he and obama must be brothers from another mother) that even today he just can't let. it. go.

The whole thing speaks volumes about the kind of men Cruz and Trump are; Cruz stands by his principles, Trump whines like girl.

8 years of obama's whining, narcissistic "I, I, I" self ... and here we are, on the brink of another 4 years of it.

Cruz stands by his principles

Then why did he speak at the convention?

Because Trump invited him and it gave Cruz an opportunity to say what he did.

Nope and it will be far worse in four years. So I can't imagine how Hillary could screw up the next four years and not be vulnerable
Trump is Americas only chance....

No conservative would ever say that because we don't believe government to be the solution to our problems. We believe we determine our individual Destiny and we would never outsource our hopes or dreams to a politician
No, a conservative would not ignore reality and makes the best of the cards that are available to play in order to get the best possible outcome.....

We believe in the power of the individual and the construct of Liberty established by a free peoples and understand in order to keep Liberty, politicians must be engaged to manage the process.

So if not Trump, right now, at this moment, then who? There are no exits remaining on the road we are on, and someone has to now turn the car around else we go off the liberal cliff. There is no guarantee we won't go over the cliff, but Trump is now at the wheel...

So I ask again, if not Trump, then who?

Again, you've missed the point. There is no government leader that is our only hope because government is not the solution to our problems. Our hope comes from the choices we make in our individual lives.

Conservatives are in for some difficult years no matter who is elected. But we are no stranger to hardship and suffering. And eventually the constitution will once again be a standard for the honest and wise to repair.
Did you happen to notice Obama? And the liberals and GOP'ers who took control of our .gov?

The points at your temple, yet you have no clue....

Writing out complete thoughts helps create coherent arguments

At least Jeb! stayed away and kept his yap shut. If Cruz was so "offended" by Trump's remarks why did he appear at the coronation....on the tiny chance there would be a "revolt" putting Lying Ted in the catbird seat?

Trump knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, Trump said in March that he didn't want Cruz's support. Yet Trump invited him to speak anyway, saw Cruz's speech prior to it being given. Trump set up Cruz, set up the booing and is so thin skinned (he and obama must be brothers from another mother) that even today he just can't let. it. go.

The whole thing speaks volumes about the kind of men Cruz and Trump are; Cruz stands by his principles, Trump whines like girl.

8 years of obama's whining, narcissistic "I, I, I" self ... and here we are, on the brink of another 4 years of it.

If Cruz had any principles, he would have honored his pledge and backed Trump, or refused to be part of the convention.

Cruz has no honor

If Cruz had any principles, he would have honored his pledge and backed Trump, or refused to be part of the convention.

Cruz has no honor

He should have honored the pledge that Trump himself backed out of in March? The pledge where The Donald said he would not support the nom if it wasn't him (Trump)? That pledge?

:lol: Try again.

Cruz has no honor

He should have honored the pledge that Trump himself backed out of in March? The pledge where The Donald said he would not support the nom if it wasn't him (Trump)? That pledge?

You're admitting he lacks principles?

thank you

Cruz has no honor

thank you

Yes, Trump does lack principles. He backed out of the pledge if the nom wasn't him, he made the pledge meaningless.

You're welcome.

Really because you've been saying for quite a while that you don't need us conservatives
No, we don't need you GOP'ers....

You realize you guys are the establishment right?
We realize you GOP'ers are the fucking problem....and we proceeded to Trump your fucking asses.....

Just sit down...and vote Trump....we conservatives have a tough job ahead and we don't need you in the way.....

Conservatives don't support trump.

Besides you said you didn't need our vote. Now you do? Make up your mind
Oh no child, I vented Trump once, and will vote Trump in November, I changed a vacation to pull the lever in this historic election....

Conservatives do indeed support trump...those who know what's going on anyways....

How did you vent trump?

You may persuade some conservatives to vote trump if you stopped being such asses about everything but that's asking alot right now

Because being silent isn't one of cruzs principles

No, we don't need you GOP'ers....

You realize you guys are the establishment right?
We realize you GOP'ers are the fucking problem....and we proceeded to Trump your fucking asses.....

Just sit down...and vote Trump....we conservatives have a tough job ahead and we don't need you in the way.....

Conservatives don't support trump.

Besides you said you didn't need our vote. Now you do? Make up your mind
Oh no child, I vented Trump once, and will vote Trump in November, I changed a vacation to pull the lever in this historic election....

Conservatives do indeed support trump...those who know what's going on anyways....

How did you vent trump?

You may persuade some conservatives to vote trump if you stopped being such asses about everything but that's asking alot right now

They don't need our votes, remember? They said so several times. I'm happy to oblige and vote write in.

Cruz has no honor

thank you

Yes, Trump does lack principles. He backed out of the pledge if the nom wasn't him, he made the pledge meaningless.

You're welcome.

poor attempt at spinning my post.

Cruz has no honor

thank you

You're welcome.

poor attempt at spinning my post.

I didnt' spin anything, what I posted is true. Do you want a link cause I have one.

Once Trump bailed on the pledge then it was null and void for the others (Cruz and Kasich). Cruz didn't "uphold the pledge" because Trump made it meaningless, there wasn't any "pledge" to uphold.

Probably not. There wasn't any consideration for the pledge. And he'd argue trump breached first.

Not to mention, any reasonable court should refuse to even entertain such a silly lawsuit if it were to happen.

Agreed. But the Donald is a thin-skinned whiny bitch

Given who is currently sitting in the Oval, that surely can't be your argument against Trump for President LOL

actually I can. and given what the wingers have done over the past 8 years, he's been anything but thin-skinned.

Oh bullshit Jillian. I don't get you, you're obviously fairly intelligent, why can't you exchange partisanship for honesty once in awhile? Anyone who has an ego the size of Trumps or Obama's, or anyone who wants to be President really, is also going to be thin skinned when someone is perceived to have harmed that ego.
No. Trump is a vindictive small person. There is simply no comparison.

Forum List

Back