🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump threatens to destroy Cruz

Why in the world would Trump burn ANY time on this?

Zero discipline, very little self-awareness.

Yet barring an act of God either he or Clinton will control the nuclear codes.

So much for unifying the party

At least Jeb! stayed away and kept his yap shut. If Cruz was so "offended" by Trump's remarks why did he appear at the coronation....on the tiny chance there would be a "revolt" putting Lying Ted in the catbird seat?

Trump knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, Trump said in March that he didn't want Cruz's support. Yet Trump invited him to speak anyway, saw Cruz's speech prior to it being given. Trump set up Cruz, set up the booing and is so thin skinned (he and obama must be brothers from another mother) that even today he just can't let. it. go.

The whole thing speaks volumes about the kind of men Cruz and Trump are; Cruz stands by his principles, Trump whines like girl.

8 years of obama's whining, narcissistic "I, I, I" self ... and here we are, on the brink of another 4 years of it.
At least Jeb! stayed away and kept his yap shut. If Cruz was so "offended" by Trump's remarks why did he appear at the coronation....on the tiny chance there would be a "revolt" putting Lying Ted in the catbird seat?

Trump knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, Trump said in March that he didn't want Cruz's support. Yet Trump invited him to speak anyway, saw Cruz's speech prior to it being given. Trump set up Cruz, set up the booing and is so thin skinned (he and obama must be brothers from another mother) that even today he just can't let. it. go.

The whole thing speaks volumes about the kind of men Cruz and Trump are; Cruz stands by his principles, Trump whines like girl.

8 years of obama's whining, narcissistic "I, I, I" self ... and here we are, on the brink of another 4 years of it.

Cruz stands by his principles

Then why did he speak at the convention?

Because Trump invited him and it gave Cruz an opportunity to say what he did.

If Cruz had any principles, he would have honored his pledge and backed Trump, or refused to be part of the convention.

Cruz has no honor

He told us to back the most constitutional candidate. your saying that isn't trump? Then why should we support him?

Then why did he speak at the convention?

Because Trump invited him and it gave Cruz an opportunity to say what he did.

If Cruz had any principles, he would have honored his pledge and backed Trump, or refused to be part of the convention.

Cruz has no honor

He told us to back the most constitutional candidate. your saying that isn't trump? Then why should we support him?

I don't

So this begs the question, why is trump so eager to divide the Republican party instead of uniting us?

How is telling the truth about Whiny- Self-Centered Teddy dividing the party?

Trump couldn't tell the truth if it was in a teleprompter speech written by Michelle Obama. Which is what's so pathetic about this. He is everything we stood against with bill Clinton and you guys are worshipping him.

But to answer your question, how exactly does "destroying" Ted Cruz get the constitutional conservatives who backed him to unify behind trump? How does deliberately creating in fighting help trump unify the party against Clinton?

Cruz gave him the perfect opportunity to unite the party. Trump could have been like, see even Cruz supports me because I'm the most constitutional candidate running and he is right we need to win all over the ticket.

Instead he goes on the attack against Cruz.

Good for Trump. Cruz is one of the slimiest, humorless, rat-like, unlikeable politicians I've ever seen.

Too late, Cruz has already destroyed any political csreer he wanted.
If and when Trump loses, Cruz will be in pole position for 2020.
Who will vote for him?

Anyone who loves the constitution and is tired of Hillary

Cruz couldn't beat Hillary if they counted all his ballots twice.

There was only one candidate in the primary that Hillary had a chance of beating. You nominated him.

Yet I'm not about to presume that trump has no shot. But say Hillary does win. Do you really think the countries going to be happy four years from now ?
Will they be happy in four years from now if Trump wins?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Trump threatened to start a super PAC to oppose Cruz if the Texas senator ran for president, asking Pence whether that was legally permitted.

Lmao! He said it this morning I was cracking up loving his speech this morning

I don't know how Trump can attack--when he knew what Ted Cruz was going to say prior to getting on the stage--LOL

Since Trump has watched his poll numbers go up with Republican attacks, he probably thought Ted Cruz NOT endorsing him would result in the same outcome.

But Trump has played that hand enough times now, and if anything Cruz not endorsing him, has got to hurt. Approximately 1/3 of the Republican party feels free to vote their conscience and not for Trump.

Meltdown-NRD-600.jpg

Good for Trump. Cruz is one of the slimiest, humorless, rat-like, unlikeable politicians I've ever seen.
And he's still more honorable than Trump.

Wrong, sir. In the primaries of 16 R. candidates, Cruz was the most unpleasant, humorless, honorless, perpetually constipated candidate I've ever seen. Nothing about him appeals to me. In the 16 candidates, I thought Rubio was a likeable, well-meaning dude but simply not presidential material. I also thought that Carly Fiorina came across as a nice, reasonable lady but her bad record at HP taints her. It sort of makes Trump the daring wild-card.

Trump mocked Cruz for being an asshole and welsher some Cruz fans popped a gasket, that's all that happened.

Popped a gasket? You realize trumps goal right now should be attracting voters and unifying people behind him. He should be going after Hillary not revisiting the primary fight after Cruz gave him a perfect opportunity to unite

Trump mocked Cruz for being an asshole and welsher some Cruz fans popped a gasket, that's all that happened.

Popped a gasket? You realize trumps goal right now should be attracting voters and unifying people behind him. He should be going after Hillary not revisiting the primary fight after Cruz gave him a perfect opportunity to unite

Its time for Cruz supporters to get over it.

The Cruz superPAC went after Trump's wife first which started this entire wife drama yet Cruz pretends like he's as clean as a fresh winter snow. Hence Trump today threatening to create a superPAC if Cruz decides to run for president again. It would be refreshing if Cruz supporters would acknowledge that Cruz played as dirty as anyone else in the primary he wasn't some white knight.

Trump threatened to start a super PAC to oppose Cruz if the Texas senator ran for president, asking Pence whether that was legally permitted.

Lmao! He said it this morning I was cracking up loving his speech this morning

Yeah, let's see if he can win with the 10 of so million that voted for Cruz sitting this one out. Dump best come with some major apologies or he's fucked.

Forum List

Back