🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Threatens to Withhold Bailout Funds from States with Sanctuary Cities

And if trump was to dare try this, he can just go on and resign.

You don't think it's within his executive powers to fulfill one of his campaign promises?

Do it, Uncle Trump. You won't lose my vote.

You could try to impeach him again. :auiqs.jpg:

You do know that trump was impeached don't you? Republicans didn't convict him even though they knew he was guilty. But in this case if he tries this, he will be removed in November.

No he was half peached, then everyone laughed at Democrats and president Trump remained POTUS. That was some funny shit man :auiqs.jpg:

You could try to impeach him again. :auiqs.jpg:

You do know that trump was impeached don't you? Republicans didn't convict him even though they knew he was guilty. But in this case if he tries this, he will be removed in November.

No he was half peached, then everyone laughed at Democrats and president Trump remained POTUS. That was some funny shit man :auiqs.jpg:
No, he was impeached. But he was not convicted. Nobody laughed and the republicans that didn't allow a trial 70 percent of the people wanted will pay.

I believe every red cent of federal money should be withheld from "sanctuary cities".

Give them nothing...
And start raiding the marijuana dispensaries in sanctuary states and cities too. :19:

If I have to pay a $200 tax stamp for a machine gun or a silencer, there should also be a federal tax on pot, since it's federally a controlled substance.
One kills and one doesn't. Morons mentality 101

I believe every red cent of federal money should be withheld from "sanctuary cities".

Give them nothing...
And start raiding the marijuana dispensaries in sanctuary states and cities too. :19:

If I have to pay a $200 tax stamp for a machine gun or a silencer, there should also be a federal tax on pot, since it's federally a controlled substance.
One kills and one doesn't. Morons mentality 101

So two questions Mr. Brainiac:

1. How many involved in the pot trade have been murdered, including the acts committed during the growing, harvesting, transportation, sale, and use of marijuana?

2. How many people have been killed by a legally-owned machine gun?

I can answer #2. There are about a half million lawfully-owned machine guns in the US today. Since the National Firearms Act of 1934, there have only been two known cases of murder with a legal full-automatic weapon. Both of those were committed by a law-enforcement officer. Look it up if you won't take my word for it.

Apparently, you're the moron.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! The chickens have come home to roost!

President Donald Trump has warned Democrats that he will demand "adjustments" for sanctuary cities as a condition of bailout aid for states.The president suggested he may withhold funding from states with "radical left" sanctuaries in the next round of emergency coronavirus relief.Democrats are demanding at least $500 billion to fill state coffers drained by business shutdowns amid the COVID-19 crisis.
It would be like sanctuary cities for communist during Cold War!

Forum List

Back