trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

With some of the charges against him, and with the ones coming, I don't see how he's not held accountable.
Yup. Trump threatens violence because he doesn't trust the juries he eventually will face are corruptible.

With some of the charges against him, and with the ones coming, I don't see how he's not held accountable.
Dreams GIFs | Tenor

Biden can't jail Trump. Only a jury can convict him. The sentencing guidelines will determine his punishment.
Biden is the conductor or the White House is... this is 3rd world stuff... Trump hasn't done anything wrong... not one thing... we are witnessing a weaponized justice system...
If Trump wasn't running their sites would be set on DeSantis....

Biden is the conductor or the White House is... this is 3rd world stuff... Trump hasn't done anything wrong... not one thing... we are witnessing a weaponized justice system...
If Trump wasn't running their sites would be set on DeSantis....
That would be Jill then, cause Joe is a vegetable, remember.
Trump is being held to account for his actions. Nobody forced him to cook his books over the Stormy Daniels thing.
Your bit about the Meatball is pure speculation.

If Biden jails Trump before the election whomever Trump endorses will be the next US president....

That's probably true. Not because Trump is in jail... not because Trump endorses them... but because anybody but Trump can beat Biden. If Biden is running next year and Trump isn't, I'm voting for the Republican. I would have done that in 2020 had Trump not been running against Biden.

That's probably true. Not because Trump is in jail... not because Trump endorses them... but because anybody but Trump can beat Biden. If Biden is running next year and Trump isn't, I'm voting for the Republican. I would have done that in 2020 had Trump not been running against Biden.

He did better than that... he ended her career....
But that's not what he promised. He promised an investigation of Hillary under a special prosecutor. Then after the election he forgot all about it. He also promised that Mexico would pay for his beautiful wall. But he never made any move to beat the money outa Mexico.
Lock her up and Mexico will pay for it were his greatest hits on the campaign trail in 2016.

My conclusion is that Trump doesn't keep his promises.

But that's not what he promised. He promised an investigation of Hillary under a special prosecutor. Then after the election he forgot all about it. He also promised that Mexico would pay for his beautiful wall. But he never made any move to beat the money outa Mexico.
Lock her up and Mexico will pay for it were his greatest hits on the campaign trail in 2016.

My conclusion is that Trump doesn't keep his promises.
Trump wasn't going to weaponize the DOJ like it is now... and he should be applauded for that....

Forum List

Back