trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

Wow.

With all due respect, you're completely incompetent.

You're not even a good troll.

No threats were put forth by Trump.

Period.
Trump threatened violence. Everything he says can and will be used against him in a court of law.

I don't know why it took that long. My guess is they took their time to make sure it won't get thrown out.
No, dumbass.
They timed this one to coincide with a House hearing on Biden Adm corruption.
Every time they have congressional hearings on the criminal actions of our current occupant of the White House.....Jack Smith, or some other schmuck, announces an indictment.

The federal jury may well disagree with you when they issue their verdict.

The difference is that it will have the force of federal law while you have your opinion.
The difference is that if the Deep Swamp succeeds in destroying Trump, the only person standing between the Earth and WW3 will be gone.

Gotta love human gullibility, tribalism and lunacy of course; duck & cover! :)

The difference is that if the Deep Swamp succeeds in destroying Trump, the only person standing between the Earth and WW3 will be gone.

Gotta love human gullibility, tribalism and lunacy of course; duck & cover! :)
You have your opinions, yes, and I believe you are very gullible about your omnipotence. :)

No, dumbass.
They timed this one to coincide with a House hearing on Biden Adm corruption.
Every time they have congressional hearings on the criminal actions of our current occupant of the White House.....Jack Smith, or some other schmuck, announces an indictment.
Every time? List all the other times they did that cause I can't remember

Every time? List all the other times they did that cause I can't remember
Go back and look at what was happening during every single indictment announcement from Alvin Bragg and Jack Smith and you'll discover that there was something going on either in congress or somewhere that made Biden look bad.
They have full control of the media.
They've been censoring the news to keep you dumbass libs from finding out what they're up to.

To this date I haven't seen any coverage of the riots going on in France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and other European countries at the hands of Muslim migrants. If I didn't have Twitter I wouldn't even know it's going on.

Go back and look at what was happening during every single indictment announcement from Alvin Bragg and Jack Smith and you'll discover that there was something going on either in congress or somewhere that made Biden look bad.
They have full control of the media.
They've been censoring the news to keep you dumbass libs from finding out what they're up to.

To this date I haven't seen any coverage of the riots going on in France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and other European countries at the hands of Muslim migrants. If I didn't have Twitter I wouldn't even know it's going on.
No, I'm not looking around to make YOUR point. Just gimme the dates

Forum List

Back