trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

hehehe
He either lied to you or he was too incompetent to weaponize the DoJ to keep his promises.
Listen... I don't know one Trump supporter that really thought Trump would put Hillary... a former First Lady in prison... That's Ludacris... he was being dramatic... you libs have completely lost all respective on comedic sarcasm... must be a side affect of TDS....

Imbecile...

He didn't have to choose. :eusa_doh:

He said he would do it. And he said he would do it if he beat her. So either he lied ... or you're just the schmuck everyone knows you are who thinks a president can't get anyone they want, indicted.
Trump is running for his second term... Hillary is begging folks like Oprah for air time.....

Listen... I don't know one Trump supporter that really thought Trump would put Hillary... a former First Lady in prison... That's Ludacris... he was being dramatic... you libs have completely lost all respective on comedic sarcasm... must be a side affect of TDS....
Oh I see. Comedic sarcasm. Now it makes sense why he never made an effort to drain the swamp. Because it was a joke I didn't get.

Trump is running for his second term... Hillary is begging folks like Oprah for air time.....

LOL

Oh, how the tides have turned.

hillary-book-jpg.805773

The only reason he is not in jail now is he is a former president. He has threatened violence before.
I don't see any threats.

But I do understand that the TDS crowd is easily triggered/threatened, so please feel free to hide under your bed until the 2024 elections are over.

:)

I don't see any threats.

But I do understand that the TDS crowd is easily triggered/threatened, so please feel free to hide under your bed until the 2024 elections are over.

:)
MAGA Lies a lot

Her case was pretty much stalled while Trump was a sitting president. Her other case against Trump was just released from DOJ because AG Barr granted Trump federal status claiming that defaming private citizens was part of his job as president.

That case is now going forward after all these years.
Her complaint is from decades ago. Where was she all that time? She made it up and you know it.

You guys know he is going to be convicted for J6. That is sweet.
Yes they know it and they also know that there isn't a damn thing they can do about it. They just cling to the hope that a miracle will happen, somehow, and rescue their beloved Trumpy from accountability.
The fate of the J6 insurrectionists is still fresh in their minds and serves to ground their lofty thoughts about trying anything violent again.

The reason he's not in jail is that he hasn't been convicted yet.
That explains why they waited over 2 years to charge him over Jan 6th 2021.

What is it now, July 2023?

How long does it take to dream up some fake charge?

Jack Smith specialized in creating crimes. Many times his indictments got thrown out because they were a massive overreach.

That explains why they waited over 2 years to charge him over Jan 6th 2021.

What is it now, July 2023?

How long does it take to dream up some fake charge?

Jack Smith specialized in creating crimes. Many times his indictments got thrown out because they were a massive overreach.
I don't know why it took that long. My guess is they took their time to make sure it won't get thrown out.

Forum List

Back