trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

Please, MAGA rubes, act on it.

Say it again.

I love hearing it.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

It's a wonderful confirmation of your fear.

More!

The only reason he is not in jail now is he is a former president. He has threatened violence before.
The only reason he's not in jail is because everything they've charged him with is bull shit and it doesn't warrant jailing.

Actually the only reason he is not in jail NOW, is that they were not allowed to investigate, charge, or indict him as a siting president. For anything Trump did, those investigations couldn't start until January 20, 2021.
Which means most crimes from before Trump was elected, timed out, from the statute of limitations.

So Trump is only being indicted for crimes he committed while in office, or after leaving office.
There are no statute of limitations for anything he did wrong in office. He can now, and has been, charged for them.

There are no statute of limitations for anything he did wrong in office. He can now, and has been, charged for them.
There is a statute of limitations (federal 5 year is standard) which is why no matter how many times they may say "lock her up" Hillary is well beyond any statute of limitations for Benghazi, or the server, or the e-mails.

The only reason he is not in jail now is he is a former president. He has threatened violence before.

Just like the democrats who supported riots in US cities and attacks against justices? I see.

You goons have been threatening violence for eight years! Only difference is that you CARRY IT OUT having done BILLIONS in damage to HUNDREDS of cities.

Too bad for you that America won't take it any more.

No.... those tricked by Trump on January 6th, seemed to understand his buzz words. As many of those who were charged, used that as their "I was only following orders" defense.
You mean railroaded.

There is a statute of limitations (federal 5 year is standard) which is why no matter how many times they may say "lock her up" Hillary is well beyond any statute of limitations for Benghazi, or the server, or the e-mails.
Then list them, but you won't because you can't.

Yes, Trump has always been hyperbolic.

In this case, the only thing dangerous is if he shoots off his mouth and gets a repeat of the moronic Jan 6th debacle.

The standard is set from Progs. All the violence is from their deeds. The other side is infantile in that so far. And may remain that way. The RFK meeting today I cannot find after the initial speech on any channel. Even FOX left it even after schmoozing it. CSPAN channels not a thing.

Forum List

Back