trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

FruitLoops, you "know" it was stolen because you think it was. Meanwhile, closing in on 3 years now and you have no more proof today than you did then.

Why?

Because you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
Again, meathead. 3 states tried to decertify. They did not do that without proof the election had 0 integrity.

I don't think it was stolen. I know it was stolen.You being here screams guilt. and you cannot make it go away no matter what you call me.
xflqkhnwch881.jpg

Which are what?

And the fact that nobody can really tell him what he's been charged with besides having documents that he was legally allowed to have. 🙄

That is also a fact.

This is one of those rare times that you're actually right... but your TDS wound up acting up again at the end.

No he's not.
He is raising his demands of his cult. There will be a crazy acting on his demands any day.

Then he will deny any involvement and let the poor stupid fool go to jail for him. Just like he did for the dumb J6 attackers.

Nope, your lie has been debunked repeatedly. No states tried to decertify. A handful of Republicans in some states called for that, but they didn't represent the states, just themselves.
And the false electors, who trump encouraged to falsely sign certification are in Big Trouble. You think trump will come to their defense?

J6 should give you the answer.

He is raising his demands of his cult. There will be a crazy acting on his demands any day.

Then he will deny any involvement and let the poor stupid fool go to jail for him. Just like he did for the dumb J6 attackers.

There's no shame in therapy.

This is just a TDS thread with wishful thinking that the big bad orange monster will just go away. (Which he won't.)

Nope, your lie has been debunked repeatedly. No states tried to decertify. A handful of Republicans in some states called for that, but they didn't represent the states, just themselves.
Debunked by criminals.

Forum List

Back