trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

Bottom line is you refused to answer my question. You calling it an idiotic question doesnt make it so. It's a valid question which you wont answer. I think deep down you know these trumpanzee chimps are guilty and you know they arent crisis actors, but you dont have enough guts to say it out loud, for whatever reason. Probably because you feel like you'll embarrass yourself in front of fellow trump supporters because you arent towing the line.

Trust me, EVERYONE here gets that.

Anyone who looks at what happened objectively knows those people were right. 7 states were in serious doubt to their citizens. They were framed and cheated out of an investigation that, at that time, would have easily proven fraud. That is why it did not happen and the Congress sided with the fraud refusing to investigate. That disenfranchised 74 million voters.

:cuckoo:

Yeah, the question is when.

Another question is something we talked about here a while back: When he'll start throwing even his closest people under the bus. So does he call for violence before or after that?

What a guy.
He is quite the con artist. He grifts his cult until they got nothing left, then he throws his devoted fools under the bus.

AND THEY LAUGH AND ASK FOR MORE!

DONALD TRUMP: I think it’s a very dangerous thing to even talk about, because we do have a tremendously passionate group of voters, much more passion than they had in 2020 and much more passion than they had in 2016.

I think it would be very dangerous.

I'm failing to see the threat here. He's simply stating how he believes his cult will react.
trump talks in Mafia terms. He is sending a message to his cult.

When trump incites another violent attack and more deaths, they will spin the crime to blame someone else

He is quickly escalating his demand for violence. It is only a matter of time before someone else dies, because of his rhetoric.

You're 100% right. Someone will die because of Trump's rhetoric. It was predicted before and it happened before. Back in December of 2020, Gabriel Sterling, from Georgia's Secretary of State's office predicted it...

Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language. Senators, you have not condemned this language or these actions. This has to stop. We need you to step up. And if you take a position of leadership, show some.

[...]

Mr. President, it looks like you likely lost the state of Georgia. We're investigating. There's always a possibility, I get it, and you have the rights to go through the courts. What you don't have the ability to do — and you need to step up and say this — is stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone's going to get hurt. Someone's going to get shot. Someone's going to get killed. And it's not right.

Seven weeks later dozens were hurt and Ashes Targetpractice was shot and killed. All because of Trump's rhetoric.

Bring it.

C'mon, get real. You're challenging these guys to get out of bed...

1504633.main_image.jpg

DONALD TRUMP: I think it’s a very dangerous thing to even talk about, because we do have a tremendously passionate group of voters, much more passion than they had in 2020 and much more passion than they had in 2016.

I'm failing to see the threat here. He's simply stating how he believes his cult will react.

That's fine. But since he believes that, he also has a duty to squash it now by condemning such actions. His silence in that regard gives his base a green light to commit violence, in their minds. We've been through this before. We've seen where Trump's rhetoric can lead. We've seen his sycophants listen to him. The threat is found in his silence.

That's fine. But since he believes that, he also has a duty to squash it now by condemning such actions. His silence in that regard gives his base a green light to commit violence, in their minds. We've been through this before. We've seen where Trump's rhetoric can lead. We've seen his sycophants listen to him. The threat is found in his silence.
Let the animals run wild again. More of them in jail is a good thing for society.

You're 100% right. Someone will die because of Trump's rhetoric. It was predicted before and it happened before. Back in December of 2020, Gabriel Sterling, from Georgia's Secretary of State's office predicted it...

Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language. Senators, you have not condemned this language or these actions. This has to stop. We need you to step up. And if you take a position of leadership, show some.
[...]
Mr. President, it looks like you likely lost the state of Georgia. We're investigating. There's always a possibility, I get it, and you have the rights to go through the courts. What you don't have the ability to do — and you need to step up and say this — is stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone's going to get hurt. Someone's going to get shot. Someone's going to get killed. And it's not right.

Seven weeks later dozens were hurt and Ashes Targetpractice was shot and killed. All because of Trump's rhetoric.

Yes, but he will cause much more damage this time. He knows Smith is hesitant to pit him in jail, because he is a former president. So he is gonna push for violence until it happens. Then he will claim he had nothing to do with it.

The typical Mafia MO.

So Trump is only being indicted for crimes he committed while in office, or after leaving office.

Which are what?

The reason he's not in jail is that he hasn't been convicted yet.

And the fact that nobody can really tell him what he's been charged with besides having documents that he was legally allowed to have. 🙄

Stating a fact is not a threat.

That is also a fact.

This is one of those rare times that you're actually right... but your TDS wound up acting up again at the end.

He’s slyly asking them to react with violence

No he's not.

LOL

Drools an idiot who thinks an election was stolen but that there's no proof it was. :cuckoo:
I don't think it was stolen. I know it was stolen.You being here screams guilt. and you cannot make it go away no matter what you call me.

I don't think it was stolen. I know it was stolen.You being here screams guilt. and you cannot make it go away no matter what you call me.

FruitLoops, you "know" it was stolen because you think it was. Meanwhile, closing in on 3 years now and you have no more proof today than you did then.

Why?

Because you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back