trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

The only reason he is not in jail now is he is a former president. He has threatened violence before.
Yeah those “Peaceful Protesters” after George Floyd died didn’t damage anything according to you, following your advice is suicidal, something like OD’ing on fentanyl, but the LMSM chose to ignore…

It is certainly fascinating to watch you guys make such dopey assertions without a lick of thought put into it.
You are literally suggesting that the entire US govt is in cahoots to take out Trump despite the literal mountain of evidence that Trump is just simply corrupt.
I don’t know if it’s disbelief, denial, blind loyalty or just plain old stupidity that drives this but it is fascinating to watch.
Makes me often wonder what you folks do for a living. I can’t imagine anything requiring a high degree of competency.
A lick of thought? Do you really think Incest Joe got 81 million legal votes? You should not tell anyone about no thought put into anything.

A lick of thought? Do you really think Incest Joe got 81 million legal votes? You should not tell anyone about no thought put into anything.

Same to you for thinking Trump got as many as 74 million votes.

Forum List

Back