trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

Civility ended in 2018.
Reap what you’ve sown.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”

“But until then, the only thing the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Hillary Clinton, multi loser

Civility ended in 2018.
Reap what you’ve sown.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”

“But until then, the only thing the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Hillary conceded.....she did not whine like the 3 year old trump. trump lost in 2020....his endorsed lost in 2022...and he is going to lose in 2024. repubs seem to like losing.

Civility ended in 2018.
Reap what you’ve sown.

So we shouldn't be tolerant of Republicans, huh?

Another day, another threat

On Thursday, Trump reposted a video on his Truth Social platform in which listeners can hear him saying, “If you f—around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are going to do things to you that have never been done before.”

Another day, another threat

On Thursday, Trump reposted a video on his Truth Social platform in which listeners can hear him saying, “If you f—around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are going to do things to you that have never been done before.”
You’re an Iranian government leader?
Wowzers!

So we shouldn't be tolerant of Republicans, huh?
"I just don't know why there aren't uprisings
All over the country. Maybe there will be.”
Nanny Pelosi

"Protesters should not let up."
Kamala 1 heartbeat away Harris

"There needs to be unrest in the streets.”
Ayanna Presley

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gas station you get out and create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they re not welcome anymore, anywhere."
Maxine Waters

Donald Trump: “I’m asking for everyone at the US Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence!”​

You people are talking about revolting against the United States government. That is not going to turn out well for you.
No one's talking about that, goofball.

You're the dumbfuck who thinks a few hundred UNARMED individuals believe they can overthrow the government.

Talk about tin foil hat...

"I just don't know why there aren't uprisings
All over the country. Maybe there will be.”
Nanny Pelosi

"Protesters should not let up."
Kamala 1 heartbeat away Harris

"There needs to be unrest in the streets.”
Ayanna Presley

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gas station you get out and create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they re not welcome anymore, anywhere."
Maxine Waters

Donald Trump: “I’m asking for everyone at the US Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence!”​

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem.”

"Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election."
"All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."
"And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen."
"We want to go back and we want to get this right because we're going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we're not going to stand for that."
"They're weak Republicans, they're pathetic Republicans and that's what happens. If this happened to the Democrats, there'd be hell all over the country going on. There'd be hell all over the country."
"And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution."
"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
"They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back." (Audience chants: "Send it back.")
"You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."
"They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no. This crowd is, again, a testament to it."
"The radical left knows exactly what they're doing. They're ruthless and it's time that somebody did something about it."
"And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you."
"So, I mean, I could go on and on about this fraud that took place in every state, and all of these legislatures want this back. I don't want to do it to you because I love you and it's freezing out here. But I could just go on forever. I can tell you this." (Audience chants: "We love you.")
"So when you hear, when you hear, while there is no evidence to prove any wrongdoing, this is the most fraudulent thing anybody has, this is a criminal enterprise. This is a criminal enterprise."
"The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud."
"So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do."
"This the most corrupt election in the history, maybe of the world."
"So today, in addition to challenging the certification of the election, I'm calling on Congress and the state legislatures to quickly pass sweeping election reforms, and you better do it before we have no country left."
"Today is not the end, it's just the beginning."
"We must stop the steal"
"If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country because it's illegal when the votes are illegal when the way they got there is illegal when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information."
"And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give."

You people are talking about revolting against the United States government. That is not going to turn out well for you.
To me since the people we vote for on a side we support seem to be slow to support their voters as they should, what are we supposed to do? We have our own authoritarian people to deal with. This makes anyone fair and good look guilty as them. The only logical answer will eventually be to vote for real authoritarians to eliminate the current authoritarians. It won't change the tyranny, but the comeuppance to self-important defenders of the false freedoms of the realm will be satisfying.

It was a joke, foolkie.

Ridiculing those who believe this was some kind of "insurrection".

lol :p
You always say your violent rhetoric is a joke, until its not. When someone says what they want to do, believe them.

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem.”

"Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election."
"All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."
"And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen."
"We want to go back and we want to get this right because we're going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we're not going to stand for that."
"They're weak Republicans, they're pathetic Republicans and that's what happens. If this happened to the Democrats, there'd be hell all over the country going on. There'd be hell all over the country."
"And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution."
"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
"They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back." (Audience chants: "Send it back.")
"You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."
"They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no. This crowd is, again, a testament to it."
"The radical left knows exactly what they're doing. They're ruthless and it's time that somebody did something about it."
"And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you."
"So, I mean, I could go on and on about this fraud that took place in every state, and all of these legislatures want this back. I don't want to do it to you because I love you and it's freezing out here. But I could just go on forever. I can tell you this." (Audience chants: "We love you.")
"So when you hear, when you hear, while there is no evidence to prove any wrongdoing, this is the most fraudulent thing anybody has, this is a criminal enterprise. This is a criminal enterprise."
"The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud."
"So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do."
"This the most corrupt election in the history, maybe of the world."
"So today, in addition to challenging the certification of the election, I'm calling on Congress and the state legislatures to quickly pass sweeping election reforms, and you better do it before we have no country left."
"Today is not the end, it's just the beginning."
"We must stop the steal"
"If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country because it's illegal when the votes are illegal when the way they got there is illegal when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information."
"And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give."
trump is a cancer on democracy, worldwide. He is the most dangerous person to ever sit in the WH. A journalist who fled Russia because Poootin is only allowing pro-war reporting said, Poootin is playing the long game. He is waiting for the 2024 elections and believes that if trump is re-elected, trump will basically cut all aid to Ukraine and hand the country over to him. That is how dangerous trump is. He is mentally incapable and he is morally bankrupt.

Forum List

Back