trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

Watch my back?
You threatening me, scud?
There is only narrative on your side. No substance in any of it.
I on the other hand stand in reality where everything I believe actually happens. I occupy the high ground. You endlessly scream up at me only to find yourself in the same place. Again.
You idiots are scared to death Trump will be re-elected.

The Democrats are the ones doing it.

Funny how they try to create a violent situation to be upset and offended by it, but they don't seem to have any issues with all the rioting and looting and even murder done by their own party.

Why? So he won't go after your party anymore? I bet just the thought of him makes you sleep with a nightlight at night.
The law is NOT on his side. The only thing on his side is cult members like you. Naw, no one is scared of trump humpers.

You are the one talking about violence.
Talk vs
1690219233430.jpeg

1690219359995.png

That's ok. Many of them were given immunity in exchange for their testimony. Who do ya think they're gonna blame?
It will only take one guilty verdict to put trump behind bars for years. That will be sweet, since he has multiple charges pending against him.

You are the brainwashed cult member. You are so scared your leader, trump, is going to jail. He has more charges pending that Al Capone did.
No one cares about your leftard astroturfing, idiot.

Forum List

Back