trump Threatens Violence if gop Loses in November

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
trump has told evangelical leaders that if the gop loses in November that liberals and antifa will be violent.

Which doesn't make sense.

Why would antifa be upset when the gop loses? There is no reason for antifa to be upset that the gop loses in November. In fact I'm pretty sure that they will be celebrating if the gop loses in November.

If anyone will be upset about that loss it will be conservatives and trump's far right white supremacists. We all know how violent the far right is and has been in the past.

So trump isn't being honest when he claims that antifa will become violent and riot. It's trump's far right white supremacists who will become very upset and start rioting and killing people again.

Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

trump has told evangelical leaders that if the gop loses in November that liberals and antifa will be violent.

Why would antifa be upset when the gop loses? There is no reason for antifa to be upset that the gop loses in November. In fact I'm pretty sure that they will be celebrating if the gop loses in November.

If anyone will be upset about that loss it will be conservatives and trump's far right white supremacists. We all know how violent the far right is and has been in the past.

So trump isn't being honest when he claims that antifa will become violent and riot. It's trump's far right white supremacists who will become very upset and start rioting and killing people again.

Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms
Most of what the senile old tard says is nonsense.

LMAO The only violence I saw was when the Hitlery backers lost. They rioted, they screamed, they yelled and in short showed themselves to be deranged.

I doubt you will see the same from GOP backers.

TRUMP is half right. Elected democrats like Mad Max have openly called for violence and intimidations against TRUMP supporters. The only thing holding them back right now is not wanting to screw up the midterms.
I say TRUMP is half right because antifa will engage in violence regardless of the outcome supported and encouraged by elected democrats.

Most of what the senile old tard says is nonsense.

It doesn't make sense. If antifa doesn't support trump then they will be very happy that the gop loses in November. There would be no reason for anyone who doesn't support trump to be violent. All they will be doing is celebrating.

He tells them that democrats will take away everything they have. Which doesn't make much sense.

I'm sure those religious leaders will fall for all of it hook line and sinker. Then run out to tell their congregations to go out and vote for all republicans because their religious freedom is going to be taken from them.

This is just so dishonest and wrong I don't have words for it.

He threatened nothing. And it's been Antifa that has the track record of violence. Hell's bells they even beat up a Democrat carrying an American flag. You can't pull this bullshit any more that it's the alt right that's violence.

trump Threatens Violence if gop Loses in November

Look at this thread title....this is why the left is losing respect in the arena of ideas....he didn't threaten shit...the OP could have used the words warned of or he predicted...but the butthurt lib uses threatened....its a lie...a desperate move by a desperate lib....

He threatened nothing. And it's been Antifa that has the track record of violence. Hell's bells they even beat up a Democrat carrying an American flag. You can't pull this bullshit any more that it's the alt right that's violence.
If that old fat white orange guy would put a mask on the left would love his violence. Did you know a white man in Colorado murdered his wife and daughters? Did you hear about that? A white cop is going to prison because he shot a black man. Do not mention that an illegal immigrant murdered an American girl. He was brown and you will be labeled a racist and a xenophobe!

Excuse me...but hasn't this been a talking point of the left for two years? That the Alt-Right has become more powerful and more overt and more violent due to Republicans winning?

Sounds as if you are being foist by your own petard. How does it feel?

Excuse me...but hasn't this been a talking point of the left for two years? That the Alt-Right has become more powerful and more overt and more violent due to Republicans winning?

Sounds as if you are being foist by your own petard. How does it feel?

Like a Rolling STONE.

There isn't going to be any rioting or killing no matter who wins the elections. Lots of whining on USMB, though. Lots of it.

ANIFTA is a bunch of fascists who are upset at everything
I was waiting for some far rightwing nincompoop to come out and say that ANTIFA, the anti-fascist group, are the fascists.

It was only a matter of time.

#LOLGOP

ANIFTA is a bunch of fascists who are upset at everything
I was waiting for some far rightwing nincompoop to come out and say that ANTIFA, the anti-fascist group, are the fascists.

It was only a matter of time.

#LOLGOP

Antifa are a bunch of bully terrorists. I ran into them recently in Boston. They were harassing patrons at a local restaurant/bar.

As usual, you liberals are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS! He said you LIBERALS will get violent. Which is stating the obvious; you liberal animals get violent whether you win or lose, YOU'VE BEEN AN EXERCISE IN VIOLENCE FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS! And you LIE about it so much, yet don't have the brains to figure out WHY saner, more moderate people consider you the scumbags you are. You need to be locked up under a jail cell, your ilk do not belong in civilized society.

Seriously, I'm convinced by your OP, you liberals are psychologically incapable of telling the truth. You are the mothers and fathers of all lies. If Trump said the sky was blue, you'd have a baby tantrum riot and start squealing the sky is really green!

There isn't going to be any rioting or killing no matter who wins the elections. Lots of whining on USMB, though. Lots of it.

Probably a heckuva lot more whining from the Left if they lose though. I wouldn't bet money they won't riot though if they lose. But from the Right? I don't think so, quite a few Righties will be pissed that the Repubs in Congress couldn't get their shit together and do more while they had the chance. Is that whining? It is? Ok, you got me.

Forum List

Back