trump Threatens Violence if gop Loses in November

trump has told evangelical leaders that if the gop loses in November that liberals and antifa will be violent.

Which doesn't make sense.

Why would antifa be upset when the gop loses? There is no reason for antifa to be upset that the gop loses in November. In fact I'm pretty sure that they will be celebrating if the gop loses in November.

If anyone will be upset about that loss it will be conservatives and trump's far right white supremacists. We all know how violent the far right is and has been in the past.

So trump isn't being honest when he claims that antifa will become violent and riot. It's trump's far right white supremacists who will become very upset and start rioting and killing people again.

Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

There are only two dozen (24) White Supremacists, dana. That was the number who showed up 2 weeks ago in DC.

They aren't getting violent with anyone, most of them are FBI agents and media people infiltrators.

trump has told evangelical leaders that if the gop loses in November that liberals and antifa will be violent.

Why would antifa be upset when the gop loses? There is no reason for antifa to be upset that the gop loses in November. In fact I'm pretty sure that they will be celebrating if the gop loses in November.

If anyone will be upset about that loss it will be conservatives and trump's far right white supremacists. We all know how violent the far right is and has been in the past.

So trump isn't being honest when he claims that antifa will become violent and riot. It's trump's far right white supremacists who will become very upset and start rioting and killing people again.

Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms
There isn't going to be any rioting or killing no matter who wins the elections. Lots of whining on USMB, though. Lots of it.
It must be because we are white racist xenophobes. Did you know a white man in Colorado killed his white wife and white daughters?

There are only two dozen (24) White Supremacists, dana. That was the number who showed up 2 weeks ago in DC.

They aren't getting violent with anyone, most of them are FBI agents and media people infiltrators.

According to the left, there are about 63,000,000 White Supremacists in America.

Every single person who voted for Trump.

So he's rallying his buddies from Charlottesville.
They are headed down to Home Depot for pretty, new tiki torches now.

ANIFTA is a bunch of fascists who are upset at everything
I was waiting for some far rightwing nincompoop to come out and say that ANTIFA, the anti-fascist group, are the fascists.

It was only a matter of time.

#LOLGOP
If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, you can call it an ice cream sandwich all day long...it's still a duck.

ANTIFA seems VERY inclusive and open to free speech.

They are ANTI FASCIST....like this guy.

There isn't going to be any rioting or killing no matter who wins the elections. Lots of whining on USMB, though. Lots of it.

Probably a heckuva lot more whining from the Left if they lose though. I wouldn't bet money they won't riot though if they lose. But from the Right? I don't think so, quite a few Righties will be pissed that the Repubs in Congress couldn't get their shit together and do more while they had the chance. Is that whining? It is? Ok, you got me.

It must be because we are white racist xenophobes. Did you know a white man in Colorado killed his white wife and white daughters?
Willow, keep your threads separate.

I was waiting for some far rightwing nincompoop to come out and say that ANTIFA, the anti-fascist group, are the fascists.

#LOLGOP
If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, you can call it an ice cream sandwich all day long...it's still a duck.

Obviously a staunch supporter of the French Unified Culinary University soccer team, adrently cheering the schools mantra, FUC U, over and over...must be a match being played close by.

Can't come up with any other explanation for a sane person to behave that way in public...

Last edited:

Probably a heckuva lot more whining from the Left if they lose though. I wouldn't bet money they won't riot though if they lose. But from the Right? I don't think so, quite a few Righties will be pissed that the Repubs in Congress couldn't get their shit together and do more while they had the chance. Is that whining? It is? Ok, you got me.

Did you know a white Colorado man murdered his white wife and daughters? It must be that fat orange white gop dude in the WH. You know who I am talking about? It must be his fault! Do not mention what took place in Iowa ya hear?

Did you know a white Colorado man murdered his white wife and daughters? It must be that fat orange white gop dude in the WH. You know who I am talking about? It must be his fault! Do not mention what took place in Iowa ya hear?

Trump didn't have much to say about that clean, spiffy white man whom his now-dead wife described as "amazing". He threw his two daughter into a crude oil tank after he choked them to death.

Thanks for making the point that clean, white All American males are just as deadly a threat to women as illegal Mexicans.

Trump also doesn't seem to have much to say about the clean, white spiffy Catholic priests who have collectively molested over 1000 children.

Just imagine if they had been Mexican priests!

And your dishonesty of interpretation is very apparent.

Most of what the senile old tard says is nonsense.

It doesn't make sense. If antifa doesn't support trump then they will be very happy that the gop loses in November. There would be no reason for anyone who doesn't support trump to be violent. All they will be doing is celebrating.

He tells them that democrats will take away everything they have. Which doesn't make much sense.

I'm sure those religious leaders will fall for all of it hook line and sinker. Then run out to tell their congregations to go out and vote for all republicans because their religious freedom is going to be taken from them.

This is just so dishonest and wrong I don't have words for it.

Trump didn't have much to say about that clean, spiffy white man whom his now-dead wife described as "amazing".
Thanks for making the point that clean, white All American males are just as deadly a threat to women as illegal Mexicans.

Trump also doesn't seem to have much to say about the clean, white spiffy Catholic priests who have collectively molested over 1000 children.

Just imagine if they had been Mexican priests!
I know! Damn the white man to hell and back! He is shit!

#LOLGOP

Obviously a staunch supporter of the French Unified Culinary University soccer team, adrently cheering the schools mantra, FUC U, over and over...must be a match being played close by.

Can't come up with any other explanation for a sane person to behave that way in public...

I can't get enough of that dude, and that VERY ODD STOIC person, whom I am guessing is a female or someone in transition. Weird.

He's probably right. Antifa and other extremist groups will likely become more violent.

#LOLGOP

I can't get enough of that dude, and that VERY ODD STOIC person, whom I am guessing is a female or someone in transition. Weird.

Screenshot_20180829-155350_crop_640x428-256x171.jpg

Forum List

Back